- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- Premium heavy duty combination headlight with turn signal
- Polymer housing
- Polycarbonate lens
- Pre-wired with H1 high beam bulb & H7 low beam bulb
- Stainless steel/powder coated metal mounting hardware/bracket
- Includes universal wiring harness
*****LIGHT BRACKET NOT INCLUDED*****Learn More
Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from truck / car / Jeep applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series led light bar is designed to forward project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. This 50 inch version features extruded aluminum housing with 100 LED's that together produce an industry-leading 24,840 raw lumens at only 297 watts. Rigid’s patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, Rigid's patented optics capture the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it. This light bar features both the Spot and Flood versions of the Hybrid optics system. The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. This light incorporates both using the Spot optics in the middle and the Flood optics in the outer sections to provide the perfect combination of distance and area. Rigid’s circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The extremely durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. The new boost to the E-Series led lights provides 30% more output than before.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: New 304 stainless brackets with three position mounting options, Deutsch connector, switch, plug & play wiring harness and mounting hardware.
Watts 297 Amp Draw 21.52 LED's 108 Raw Lumens 24,840 Lux @ 10m 10,180 Beam Distance 2018 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,018,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 50 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
The 64” UTV Plow is perfect to attach to your JD Gator, Toro Workman or other side by sides for all types of uses. Besides clearing snow, we have customers using the rounded edge plow to clear water off tarps on professional football fields, golf courses clearing aerated plugs from greens and tee boxes, and landscapers installing paver brick sidewalks and driveways.
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length - 64 Inches
- Blade Height - 19 1/2 Inches
The ultimate winch for Extreme Terrain. Fully Sealed with an unbeatable line Speed of 65 ft/min. Outstanding features includes Huge 6.5 hp high quality double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, fully sealed efficient full steel planetary gearing. Complete with heavy duty integrated wireless remote.
- Synthetic Rope 0.4 inch x 98 ft
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Aluminium Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 9500 lbs (4500 kg) Motor 12V : 6.5 hp / 4.5 kw Gearing 110:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 98' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.7" x 6.3" x 8.5"
This plow has two hydraulic rams to aid the blade's center pivoting action, adjustable spring tensioners, a replaceable bolt on cutting wear edge, plus dual adjustable height skid pads.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 72"
- Overall height: 25"
- Overall length: 41"
- Approximate weight: 530 lbs
- Blade degrees of pivot -/+: 30
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 75"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 695 lbs
$444.97Superwinch proudly stands behind its products with the industry's best warranties. We have implemented an exclusive 3-year warranty on our robust S3™ Solenoid. While most manufactures use off-the-shelf solenoids designed for automotive use, the S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid was designed by Superwinch engineers to outperform other solenoids on the market. Combined with the Superwinch commitment to quality, these new warranty enhancements give owners greater protection for their investment and unwavering confidence in their purchase. Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,000 lbs (1,814 kgs)
- Motor: 1.8 hp Series Wound
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid (3 Yr. Warranty) and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Action
- Brake: Mechanical and Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 7/32" x 60' (5.6mm x 18.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 30' Sealed, Hand-held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 8.7" D x 6.0" H (383mm L x 221mm D x 152mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Drum Length: 3.0" (76.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.69” (93.7mm) on Center
- Installed Weight: 28.2 lbs (12.79 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 33.5 lbs (15.2)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3 Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 30 Amps Motor Draw / 21.6 FPM (6.5 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,000 lbs: 311 Amps Motor Draw / 4.5 FPM (1.4 MPM) Line Speed
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 169 Beam Distance 260 m Peak Beam Intensity 16,928 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family Q-Series
Talon Heavy Duty Series Advantage - Speed and power make our Talon Series winches ideal for recovery and super duty applications. Available in 14,000 and 18,000 lbs with either steel or synthetic ropes. These 2-stage planetary gear winches are packed with essential and extra practical features for efficient, reliable, and safe winching operations under the heaviest loads.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 14,000 lbs (6,350 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 5.2 hp (3.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Synthetic Rope 1/2” x 90’ (13mm x 27.43m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 27.15” L x 8.46” D x 11.57” H (689.5mm L x 215mm D x 294.21mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm) & 10” x 6.5” (254mm x 165.1mm)
- Installed Weight: 145 lbs (65.7 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 158 lbs (71.6 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 25 FPM (7.62 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 14,000 lbs 345 Amps Motor Draw /4.25 FPM (1.29 MPM) Line Speed