The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
The Chuck Wagon CW300 is perfect for chores around the house, camp, farm, ranch or exploring near and far!
- 4-stroke 277cc Kohler single cylinder engine with three year warranty
- Convenient 12V electric start with recoil back-up
- Double A-Arm front suspension with adjustable shocks
- Articulated rear swing arm suspension with quad adjustable shocks – 3” travel
- Adjustable coil over shocks
- 400 lb. capacity, 9.25 cu. ft. dump bed
- 2 inch rear receiver hitch with 1100 lb. towing capacity
- 5 gallon fuel tank conversion available
- Motor Type: 4-Stroke OHC Single Cylinder
- Motor Size: 277cc Kohler
- Speed: 20-22 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 20 mpg
- Range: 32 miles
- Starting: Electric keyed ignition
- Battery: 360 cca
- Backup-Recoil Start: Yes
- Spark Plug: NGK BR6HS
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Alternator: 16 amp
- Low Oil Shut Down: No
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Transaxle: Gear Drive Dana-Spicer Oil-Filled Transaxle
- Diferential: Open
- Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arms, Adjustable Shocks w/ 3” Travel
- Rear Suspension: Articulated Rear Swing Arm, Quad Adj. w/3” Travel
- Brake System: 6.25” Dual Rear Drum
- Front Tires: 22" x 9" x 10"
- Rear Tires: 22" x 11" x 10"
- Special Features: 3pt lap/shoulder belts for driver and passenger, 12V auxiliary outlet for accessories, 35W headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame
- Dimensions: 102.5” L x 47” W x 74” D
- Wheel Base: 71”
- Turning Radius: 7.5’ – Inside Radius
- Dry Weight: 824 lbs.
- Bed Material: Structural Foam – “Poly Bed” w/ stake pockets
- Bed Dimensions: 35” L x 42” W x 11” D
- Bed Capacity: 9.25 cu.ft. / 400 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 1100 lbs.
- Vehicle Capacity: 900 lbs.
- Parking Brake: Hand Operated
- Head Rests: Yes
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Warranty: 5 year engine: All other components 1 year
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS500, HS600, and HS700 have been delivering to more than 50,000 enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. As Hisun’s electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTV’s come in three different models/engine displacements; 500cc, 600cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
ENGINE Type Four-Stroke, 5 valves, DOHC Displacement 471cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.4±0.1:1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic DRIVE TRAIN Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2-WD / 4-WD w/ Locking Differential H, L N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Chassis/Suspension/Brakes/Suspensioin Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc