The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
The Chuck Wagon CW300 is perfect for chores around the house, camp, farm, ranch or exploring near and far!
- 4-stroke 265cc single cylinder Subaru engine with five year warranty
- Convenient 12V electric start with recoil back-up
- Double A-Arm front suspension with adjustable shocks
- Articulated rear swing arm suspension with quad adjustable shocks – 3” travel
- Adjustable coil over shocks
- 400 lb. capacity, 9.25 cu. ft. dump bed
- 2 inch rear receiver hitch with 1100 lb. towing capacity
- 5 gallon fuel tank conversion available
- Motor Type: 4-Stroke OHC Single Cylinder
- Motor Size: 265cc Subaru
- Speed: 20-22 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 20 mpg
- Range: 32 miles
- Starting: Electric keyed ignition
- Battery: 360 cca
- Backup-Recoil Start: Yes
- Spark Plug: NGK BR6HS
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Alternator: 16 amp
- Low Oil Shut Down: No
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Transaxle: Gear Drive Dana-Spicer Oil-Filled Transaxle
- Diferential: Open
- Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arms, Adjustable Shocks w/ 3” Travel
- Rear Suspension: Articulated Rear Swing Arm, Quad Adj. w/3” Travel
- Brake System: 6.25” Dual Rear Drum
- Front Tires: 22" x 9" x 10"
- Rear Tires: 22" x 11" x 10"
- Special Features: 3pt lap/shoulder belts for driver and passenger, 12V auxiliary outlet for accessories, 35W headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame
- Dimensions: 102.5” L x 47” W x 74” D
- Wheel Base: 71”
- Turning Radius: 7.5’ – Inside Radius
- Dry Weight: 824 lbs.
- Bed Material: Structural Foam – “Poly Bed” w/ stake pockets
- Bed Dimensions: 35” L x 42” W x 11” D
- Bed Capacity: 9.25 cu.ft. / 400 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 1100 lbs.
- Vehicle Capacity: 900 lbs.
- Parking Brake: Hand Operated
- Head Rests: Yes
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Warranty: 5 year engine: All other components 1 year
Product Included: Windshield, Hard Top and WInch
HS500-UTV Engine Type Four-Stroke, 5 valves, DOHC Displacement 471cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.4±0.1:1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Drive Train Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2-WD / 4-WD w/ Locking Differential H, L N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Chassis / Suspension / Brakes Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT25 x 8 – 12 Radial Tires / Rear AT25 x 10 – 12 Radial Dimensions L x W x H 118.5″ x 57.5″ x 72.4″ Wheelbase 75 in Fuel Capacity 7.6 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1197 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 11 in Other Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo
- 2,500 lb - Capacity per spring
- 1-3/4" - Wide
- Made of heavy duty spring steel and painted black
- Includes - 9/16" I.D. nylon bushing
- Measure double eye springs from center of eye to center of other eye - C=
- 23.25", A= 12.56", B= 12.56", H= 3.63" Sold as Each
- Aluminum Material
- Designed to work with the Synthetic cables
- Eliminates Cable pinch caused by Roller Fairleads and Synthetic cable
- Hardware Included (not shown)
- Bolt pattern is ATV standard 4.875"
- We also recommend using a KFI Cable Hook Stopper (ATV-CHS) with these to avoid gouging from the cable hook
Synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable and it is lighter. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers.Product Specifications
- Cable is 50 ft long & 3/16" diameter
- Made in the USA
- Very low stretch
- Average of 5400 lbs strength cable (min 4900 lbs)
- Includes sliding 5' protective sheath to protect against rough or sharp surfaces
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- No kinks, curls, rust or splinters
- Safe and easy to handle
- Floats in water
- Light weight
- Comes with woven metal eye hole for any hooking system
- Perfect for all your winching needs
Take control of your winch with the included Mini-Rocker Switch that comes with an adjustable bracket to mount it to your ATV's handle bars and allows you to control your winch with the touch of your finger withoutever letting go of your handle bars.Kit Includes
- Handle bar Mini-Rocker Switch
- Heavy Duty Electrical Contactor
- Color coded wires for both winch and battery
- Installation Manual