- Secure and protect your chain saw when traversing over rough terrain
- Fits in standard Kolpin Gun Boot® brackets - Simply remove your Gun Boot® case and install your Saw Boot!!!
- Designed to be used with Universal Gun Boot® IV Bracket (20032 - sold separately) or Boottector® Bracket (20035 - sold separately)
- Saw can be quickly secured/removed with a bungee tie down
- Included heat shielding allows for carrying a hot saw
- Universal fit for most ATV racks
- Accommodates saw bars up to 20"
- Unique design enables dual towing capability with the ball mount or pin mount
- Heavy-duty 2” receiver mount for additional ball mount inserts
- Reversible for trailer hitch height adjustment
- 3/4” hitch ball mounting hole
- Fits most ATV’s with factory hitch
- For off-road use only
The ATV TEK Trio 1.25” hitch’s patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle.
- Hitch pin included.
- Fits all 1.25” receivers.
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Universal fit mounting system will accommodate nearly all ATV racks
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Can also be mounted to the bed rail of a UTV or to any flat (drillable) surface!
The ATV TEK Pro Series Roller Fairlead’s heavy duty frame comes standard with a convenient center tie-down/anchor point. The oversized bottom roller extends winch-cable life by reducing binding and friction caused by winch use. Patent pending.
- Oversized Bottom roller significantly extends winch cable life
- Heavy Duty Frame with center tie-down/anchor point
- Automatically compensates for up to 3 inches of slack and features strap keepers to prevent tangles
- Supports up to 135 pounds of tension
- Designed to be used with Kolpin Rear Trail Box (93201 - sold separately)
- Heavy duty 1/2” tubular steel construction
- Threaded tubular ends allow for easy mounting on molded box lids
- 26 inches long
- 8.5 inches wide
XXL ATV COVER 95104
- Made of dura-poly nylon to withstand all weather elements
- Reinforced tie-down grommets
- Available in Black only
- Standard size fits most ATV’s 400cc and smaller
- Standard Dimensions: 85” l x 35” w x 32” h
- XXL Dimensions: 95” l x 50” w x 50” h
- *** Special note: cover must be removed for trailering