A versatile implement for food plot preparation, gardening or just cutting up virgin soil, the disc plow attachment is a must have multifunctional implement. Attaches to the 1-Point Lift System or 3-Point CAT-0 Hitch with a single pin.
- Features eight (8), 14" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades
- Two (2), sets of four discs provide 54" of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 13° fixed angle on the discs when mounted on the lift frame
- 15° blade angle of attack
- 2" back side receiver accepts a weight tray for added downward pressure and increased soil penetration (sold separately)
- Single hitch pin (included) attachment for quick and easy accessory changes
- For use with Impact Implements 1-Point Lift System and Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System (sold separately)
- Weight: 120 lbs.
The Impact Implements Landscape Rake with Tip Latch is our best-selling implement and for good reason. Use it to clear brush, rake woodland trails, prepare soil for food plots, knock down unwanted gopher mounds, rake horse arenas, and thatch lawns. Truly a do it all attachment! Just attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Fifteen (15), replaceable spring steel rake tines
- Unit: 50" wide Tines: 10" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- 1-Point Lift System sold separately
- Requires 2" hitch receiver
- weight: 32.41 lbs
- Fits Kolpin Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Compact design provides more room on the ATV rack
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Mounts to nearly all ATV racks
- Adjusts without the use of any tools
- Offers precision gun angle adjustability
- Compatible with the Kolpin Utility Gear Rail System
TRAILTEC RACK PAD 91880 Black
- 600 x 600D poly/pvc fabric
- (7) Velcro straps for easy attachment to ATV racks or composite racks
- 3” open cell foam for riding comfort
- 1/2” closed cell foam on base for shock absorption
- Great pad for dogs, kids, sporting events, fishing boats, etc.
- Reduces shock and discomfort from
- ATV racks
- Easily folds in half for shipping/storage or to double the cushioning effect
- Available in Black or Realtree® AP™
- Dimensions: 36” l x 15” w x 3” h
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner that provides superior interior protection
- The wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks and holds lots of gear
- . Secure to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles.
- Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material.
- Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9".
The Swisher® ATV Universal Mounting Kit attaches to the rear hitch and front lower control arms of most ATVs. It's made from steel square tubing with a leaf spring design to help bolster the front suspension. Use the kit with Swisher's plow blades and dump bucket for fast changes between attachments. Remove the kit by simply removing the pins, leaving the brackets on the ATV for fast, simple future installations. Additional required mounts to be used in conjunction with the 2646 for Bombardier ATV models: #7668 Bombardier Outlander(A-arm mount) and Suzuki King Quad #2900 Mount extension for ATV's with a wheel base greater than 72".
Required For Use With:
•50" Universal Work Duty Plow (#2645R)Learn More
•44" Universal Dump Bucket (#15714)
•48" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18749)
•60" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18750)