- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- Another industry first from Kolpin – the only ATV/UTV hard case for tactical weapons!
- Specifically designed for sporting/tactical rifles up to 44” in length
- Ample space for 50mm scopes, and even attached bi-pods
- Hinged hatchback design provides quick access with snap close, lockable lid
- Includes revolutionary soft Transport™ case with full length zipper that unfolds into a gun rug or shooting mat
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high
The ATV TEK Arch Series bags take ATV bags to a whole new level. The arched steel frame keeps the bags shape no matter how much gear you stuff into it. The arched frame and 1” weatherproof seal keeps keeps consistent gapless seal and the bags contents dry and dust-free! A Zipperless, fully removable lid allows you to access the bag from the front, back, left or right side and it can be taken completely off for unobstructed access. Other features include top bungee straps, (2) expandable drink holders, internal organizer pockets, front pockets and a removable padded seat.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up pattern
- 5-way lid opening
- Heavy-duty polyester reinforced by arched steel frame
- Zipperless design
- Weatherproof seal keeps contents dry and dust-free
This mount is need for the Bad Boy Buggy to mount the Powerloader.Learn More
Swisher's 48 in. Steel Blade is constructed with 14 gauge steel. It features excellent blade lift height and a unique lower channel bracket for extra support in high impact areas. Used with part # 12019 which connects to the 2646 mounting kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit.
- Universal fit
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA!!
Superwinch Mount plate and Roller Fairlead is designed to ensure adequate support. It is made from ¼ inch steel and is highly durable. This mount plate and roller fairlead is powder coated to resist rust and corrosions. It enhances the performance of the robust wire rope. This mount plate and roller fairlead is easy to install and is very convenient. It is backed by 1 year warranty for defects in materials and workmanship.Learn More
- Everything you need to mount (2) Gun Boot® cases (sold separately) to the Utility Gear Rail System (26400)
- Includes (1) c-clamp, (2) metal Gun Boot® mounting plates, (2) Boottector® Gun Mounts, and all necessary hardware
- Separate purchase of Utility Gear Rail System (26400) required
- Accommodates Gun Boot® IV and 6.0 cases (not included)