The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
Easily change out your blades with Swisher's Blade Mounting Kit. This blade mount adapter is used with Swisher's blades 18749 and 18750. Attaches easily to Swisher's 2646 Universal Mounting Kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Made in the USALearn More
The Superwinch LT3000ATV winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of ATV and utility use, the LT3000ATV introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon SeriesProduct Features
- Rated Line Pull: 3,000 lbs (1,361 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.2 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 136:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid, Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.0m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 12' Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.25” W x 4.25” H (335.3mm L x 108mm W x 108mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 2.9" (74mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 20.0 lbs (9.0 kgs)
- Shipping Weight 27 lbs (12.24 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 15 Amps Motor Draw / 27 FPM (8.3 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,000 lbs: 180 Amps Motor Draw / 4 FPM (1.2 MPM) Line Speed
- Another industry first from Kolpin – the only ATV/UTV hard case for tactical weapons!
- Specifically designed for sporting/tactical rifles up to 44” in length
- Ample space for 50mm scopes, and even attached bi-pods
- Hinged hatchback design provides quick access with snap close, lockable lid
- Includes revolutionary soft Transport™ case with full length zipper that unfolds into a gun rug or shooting mat
The Rigid Industries D-Series HD LED Light is one of the most rugged, versatile lighting products on the market today. This Heavy Duty version of the D-Series line features a larger, thicker stainless steel mount with a vibration isolator for use with heavy equipment. The D-Series HD LED light produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its size and shape allow the D-Series HD LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any heavy duty lighting application, such as mining, agriculture, and construction. The D-Series Dually HDs have gained popularity in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Dually HDs with Amber LEDs have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt, or even water.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Yellow/Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family D-Series HD
The ATV TEK Arch Series bags take ATV bags to a whole new level. The arched steel frame keeps the bags shape no matter how much gear you stuff into it. The arched frame and 1” weatherproof seal keeps keeps consistent gapless seal and the bags contents dry and dust-free! A Zipperless, fully removable lid allows you to access the bag from the front, back, left or right side and it can be taken completely off for unobstructed access. Other features include top bungee straps, (2) expandable drink holders, internal organizer pockets, front pockets and a removable padded seat.
- 5-way lid opening
- Heavy-duty polyester reinforced by arched steel frame
- Zipperless design
- Weatherproof seal keeps contents dry and dust-freeLearn More
This mount is need for the Bad Boy Buggy to mount the Powerloader.Learn More