Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
The 1-Point Lift System turns your ATV / UTV / SxS into an all-purpose work machine, Quick-attach implements go on & off easy with a single pin. Manual lift & lower adjustment allows the implements to apply down-force for ground engagement. The 1-point lift system is easy to adjust and installs into a 2” hitch style receiver.
- Heavy Duty, 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Multi-height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- Three (3) different positions of assembly to allow for various starting point positions of implements
- Single hitch pin attachment for quick and easy accessory changes is included
- Fits 2" hitch receiver
- weight: 20.5 lbs
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 LB Single Line
- Motor: 12V DC 1.9HP Motor
- Remote Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker
- Wireless Remote Control: Included
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 185:1
- Clutch (Free Spooling): Split Ring Gear
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Braking
- Drum Diameter: 2.3 Inches
- Length: 4.4"
- Wire Rope: 1/4" x 43'
- Fair Lead: Roller
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
- Winch Dimensions: 16.5" L x 6.5"H x 5.1"W
- Contoured design allows for maximum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity allows for extra weight of the optional accessory rack sold separately
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LL DPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Dimensions: 37" L x 17.3" W x 13.6" H
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
Rear Blade attachment is ideal for grading driveways, clearing brush from woodland trails, leveling dirt or working on other back filling projects. Just attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin. Apply down pressure for customized cutting and leveling capabilities
- 52" x 12" blade
- Three (3) position blade with 12° angle adjustment in either direction (left / right)
- Reversible / Replaceable cutting edge
- Easy one (1) pin mounting with the included pin
- 1-Point Lift System Sold Separately
- Requires 2" Hitch Receiver
- Weight: 34.22 lbs