The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
The Kolpin X-Factor™ Plow System comes with everything you need to start plowing with your ATV today! Easy to assemble and install on your ATV, this durable ATV plow will have you pushing Mother Nature around.
- Industry first complete bolt together plow system in a box!
- Heavy duty, 3-piece steel and tube steel frame that will withstand years of plowing use
- Easy on / easy off push tube
- X-Factor™ Plow System comes complete with everything you need to start plowing today
- Forward ATV Plow Mount fits most ATV frames from 2002-current models
- Rugged 52" 14 gauge steel blade with double layer of steel at center X
- Strong square tubed push frame
- 5 position blade angle
- Dual trip springs and height adjustable HD skid shoes protect plow and ATV
- Double sided steel wear bar that can be turned over to double the life
- ****REQUIRES winch, manual lift or Electric Lift (not included)
- One year limited warranty
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
Superwinch proudly stands behind its products with the industry's best warranties. We have implemented an exclusive 3-year warranty on our robust S3™ Solenoid. While most manufactures use off-the-shelf solenoids designed for automotive use, the S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid was designed by Superwinch engineers to outperform other solenoids on the market. Combined with the Superwinch commitment to quality, these new warranty enhancements give owners greater protection for their investment and unwavering confidence in their purchase.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 5,000 lbs (2,268 kgs)
- Motor: 2.1 hp Series Wound
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid (3 Yr. Warranty) and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Action
- Brake: Mechanical and Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 1/4" x 50' (6.4mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Latched
- Fairlead: Roller
- Remote: 30' Hand-held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 8.7" D x 6.0" H (383mm L x 221mm D x 152mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Drum Length: 3.0" (76.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.69” (93.7mm) on Center
- Installed Weight: 38.9 lbs (17.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3 Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 36 Amps Motor Draw / 31.0 FPM (9.4 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 5,000 lbs: 350 Amps Motor Draw / 4.5 FPM ( 1.4 MPM) Line Speed
This 10 in. no-flat replacement wheel comes with heavy-duty ball bearings and a 5/8 in. bore. The solid polyurethane design means this wheel will not need air and you will never be stuck with a flat tire. This 10 in. wheel is works great as a replacement or an alternative to regular air-filled tires. Not for highway use.
- Heavy duty ball bearings
- 5/8 inch bore
- Not for highway use
- 10 inch size
This heavy-duty high-visibility yellow poly tow strap is rated at 5,000 pounds tensile strength (1/3 working load). It has a loop at each end and is designed specifically for towing quads. A zinc-plated steel shackle is provided for easy and secure hook-ups. Stow it in the convenient mesh bag.
- 5000 lbs. tensile strength
- Has a loop at each end
- Zinc-plated steel shackle for easy and secure hook-ups
- Comes with convenient mesh bag
Why don’t UTV’s come with mirrors? No need to worry, the ATV TEK Clearview UTV Mirror solves all your problems. The convex shape enhances field of view and the integrated vibration dampener reduces vibration and increases visibility as you head down the bumpy trail! The universal low-profile mounting design allows you to mount to any tube from 1” to 2.5” and is compatible with most windshields! 4-way adjustment gives you flexibility in orienting the mirror high, low, inside or outside, along with the patent pending spline design allows you to micro-adjust to the perfect position. The new breakaway feature allows the mirror to “breakaway” when contacted and gives you the ability to swing the mirror in when trailering or in tight spaces.
- Mounts to left or right side
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner that provides superior interior protection
The uses are as endless as your ingenuity. Use the wench to load your ATV onto your truck or trailer. Ideal for vehicle recovery, removing small stumps and fence posts, and more. Bring it along on hunting trips, camping, four-wheeling, road trips - anywhere! Compact design at 12.5 x 4 x 4". Take it everywhere and never get stuck in the mud again.
Stay at a safe distance during use with the <strong>remote rocker switch </strong>and <strong>wireless remote</strong> with waterproof control box.
- Powerful 3000 lb capacity pulling power with 1 1/2-HP magnet motor
- Roller fairlead 3-stage planetary gear (153:1 gear ratio)
- Smooth-action ratchet crank
- 49 feet of 3/16 in. steel cable with drop forged grab hook
- Galvanized steel clevis
- 12 volt DC hookup wires
- 3.1 x 5.1" mounting bolt
- 21 lbs.