Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
The 1-Point Lift System turns your ATV / UTV / SxS into an all-purpose work machine, Quick-attach implements go on & off easy with a single pin. Manual lift & lower adjustment allows the implements to apply down-force for ground engagement. The 1-point lift system is easy to adjust and installs into a 2” hitch style receiver.
- Heavy Duty, 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Multi-height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- Three (3) different positions of assembly to allow for various starting point positions of implements
- Single hitch pin attachment for quick and easy accessory changes is included
- Fits 2" hitch receiver
- weight: 20.5 lbs
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 LB Single Line
- Motor: 12V DC 1.9HP Motor
- Remote Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker
- Wireless Remote Control: Included
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 185:1
- Clutch (Free Spooling): Split Ring Gear
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Braking
- Drum Diameter: 2.3 Inches
- Length: 4.4"
- Wire Rope: 1/4" x 43'
- Fair Lead: Roller
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
- Winch Dimensions: 16.5" L x 6.5"H x 5.1"W
- Contoured design allows for maximum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity allows for extra weight of the optional accessory rack sold separately
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LL DPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Dimensions: 37" L x 17.3" W x 13.6" H
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Drilling is required using the included drilling template
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
The Swisher® ATV Universal Mounting Kit attaches to the rear hitch and front lower control arms of most ATVs. It's made from steel square tubing with a leaf spring design to help bolster the front suspension. Use the kit with Swisher's plow blades and dump bucket for fast changes between attachments. Remove the kit by simply removing the pins, leaving the brackets on the ATV for fast, simple future installations. Additional required mounts to be used in conjunction with the 2646 for Bombardier ATV models: #7668 Bombardier Outlander(A-arm mount) and Suzuki King Quad #2900 Mount extension for ATV's with a wheel base greater than 72".
Required For Use With:
•50" Universal Work Duty Plow (#2645R)Learn More
•44" Universal Dump Bucket (#15714)
•48" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18749)
•60" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18750)