Power, reliability and durability - that's what the Superwinch Terra is all about.
Superwinch uses the biggest, heaviest motors allowed by law. Superwinch engineers spec'd thick copper winders to deliver the most efficient power yet provide more surface area for rapid cooling. Sealed cartridge bearings on either end of the motor keep everything moving and spinning with ease. These are motors built to last.
A winch is only as good as the gears inside. That's why Superwinch uses the widest gears; wide gears distribute the load evenly, provide better engagement and longer life. Further, the Superwinch Terra uses steel cut gears on 2nd and 3rd stage to insure long life.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
- Rated Line Pull: 3,500 lbs (1,588 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 7/32" x 50' (5.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.4” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (340mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 20.0 lbs (9.07 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 19 Amps Motor Draw / 22.5 FPM (6.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,500 lbs: 190 Amps Motor Draw / 9.3 FPM (2.8 MPM) Line Speed
- Features Variable Fit Technology (VFT) which adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and more
- 15% larger forks for extended carrying capability
- 360 degrees of rotation
- Width adjustment or offset adjustment allows for a fine tuned fit
- Has a special bow limb slot to keep bows stable and is compatible with parallel limb designs
- Air Tek suspension isolates shocks and vibration to protect your gear
- Dimensions: 5" x 4" x 0.4"
- Package includes a set of two mirrors (Passenger and driver side)
- Convex mirror provides wide viewing range and image stabilization
- Shatter-proof tempered glass
- High Impact ABS Housing
- Ball Socket Joint for unlimited viewing angles
- Break away feature
- Mirror Dimensions: 4.125” x 7.75”
- Includes 1.75” OD Clamp to fit most major brand UTV’s
- Polaris Ranger (Non-900XP)
- Polaris RZR
- Yamaha Rhino
- Kawasaki Mule 600’s
- Arctic Cat Prowler (Round Tube)
- John Deere Gator (All)
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
The 1-Point Lift System turns your ATV / UTV / SxS into an all-purpose work machine, Quick-attach implements go on & off easy with a single pin. Manual lift & lower adjustment allows the implements to apply down-force for ground engagement. The 1-point lift system is easy to adjust and installs into a 2” hitch style receiver.
- Heavy Duty, 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Multi-height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- Three (3) different positions of assembly to allow for various starting point positions of implements
- Single hitch pin attachment for quick and easy accessory changes is included
- Fits 2" hitch receiver
- weight: 20.5 lbs
- First fully adjustable grip that does not need tools
- Durable flexible grips that cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rubber securing straps
- Utilize Rhino grips in any vehicle! They are designed to fit trucks, SUV’s, UTV’s, RV’s, trailers, pretty much anything that has a smooth surface!
- Rotates 360˚
- Tilts 0˚ - 180˚ in 45˚ increments
- NEW larger heavy duty mounting base fits tubing 3/4” - 2” diameter
- Drilling required to mount on composite racks
- NEW Kwik clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Sold as a pair
This Cable Hook Stopper is for the ATV and UTV Winch. It weighs 4 Oz. It is 2 5/8 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches thick. It also comes with the new cable lock. This KFI Cable Hook Stopper will fit between the two outside rollers on an ATV or UTV winch fairlead. It also works great with the synthetic rope and or the slot fairlead.
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in to far and bottoming out on the rollers.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
- Secure and protect your chain saw when traversing over rough terrain
- Fits in standard Kolpin Gun Boot® brackets - Simply remove your Gun Boot® case and install your Saw Boot!!!
- Designed to be used with Universal Gun Boot® IV Bracket (20032 - sold separately) or Boottector® Bracket (20035 - sold separately)
- Saw can be quickly secured/removed with a bungee tie down
- Included heat shielding allows for carrying a hot saw
- Universal fit for most ATV racks
- Accommodates saw bars up to 20"
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon Series.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs (907 kgs)
- Motor: 1.0 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: Dual Relays and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Pull and Turn
- Brake: Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 50' (3.9mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: Handle Bar Mounted Rocker Switch
- Dimensions: 11.0” L x 4.1” D x 4.1” H (285mm L x 105mm D x 105mm H)
- Drum Diameter: Drum Diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: Drum Length: 2.83” (72.0mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.15" (80mm) on center
- Installed Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.44 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 18.75 lbs (8.5 kgs)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 10.0 FPM (3.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,000 lbs: 100 Amps Motor Draw / 2.5 FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed