This heavy-duty high-visibility yellow poly tow strap is rated at 5,000 pounds tensile strength (1/3 working load). It has a loop at each end and is designed specifically for towing quads. A zinc-plated steel shackle is provided for easy and secure hook-ups. Stow it in the convenient mesh bag.
- 5000 lbs. tensile strength
- Has a loop at each end
- Zinc-plated steel shackle for easy and secure hook-ups
- Comes with convenient mesh bag
This 10 in. no-flat replacement wheel comes with heavy-duty ball bearings and a 5/8 in. bore. The solid polyurethane design means this wheel will not need air and you will never be stuck with a flat tire. This 10 in. wheel is works great as a replacement or an alternative to regular air-filled tires. Not for highway use.
- Heavy duty ball bearings
- 5/8 inch bore
- Not for highway use
- 10 inch size
- Features the largest interior room of all Kolpin Gun Boot® cases
- Extra room for pistol grip type weapons and small bipods
- Easily fits firearms up to 51” in total length
- Provides ample room for 60mm scopes
- Hatchback design allows easy access
- Snap close cover with locking capability
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately) in order to mount to your ATV or UTV
- Not compatible with our UTV specific mounts (20036 and 20129)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System (20035 or 26510 required)
- Made in the USA
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam and nylon Impact™ liner that provides superior interior protection
The uses are as endless as your ingenuity. Use the wench to load your ATV onto your truck or trailer. Ideal for vehicle recovery, removing small stumps and fence posts, and more. Bring it along on hunting trips, camping, four-wheeling, road trips - anywhere! Compact design at 12.5 x 4 x 4". Take it everywhere and never get stuck in the mud again.
Stay at a safe distance during use with the <strong>remote rocker switch </strong>and <strong>wireless remote</strong> with waterproof control box.
- Powerful 3000 lb capacity pulling power with 1 1/2-HP magnet motor
- Roller fairlead 3-stage planetary gear (153:1 gear ratio)
- Smooth-action ratchet crank
- 49 feet of 3/16 in. steel cable with drop forged grab hook
- Galvanized steel clevis
- 12 volt DC hookup wires
- 3.1 x 5.1" mounting bolt
- 21 lbs.
Why don’t UTV’s come with mirrors? No need to worry, the ATV TEK Clearview UTV Mirror solves all your problems. The convex shape enhances field of view and the integrated vibration dampener reduces vibration and increases visibility as you head down the bumpy trail! The universal low-profile mounting design allows you to mount to any tube from 1” to 2.5” and is compatible with most windshields! 4-way adjustment gives you flexibility in orienting the mirror high, low, inside or outside, along with the patent pending spline design allows you to micro-adjust to the perfect position. The new breakaway feature allows the mirror to “breakaway” when contacted and gives you the ability to swing the mirror in when trailering or in tight spaces.
- Mounts to left or right side
- Package includes a set of two mirrors (Passenger and driver side)
- Convex mirror provides wide viewing range and image stabilization
- Shatter-proof tempered glass
- High Impact ABS Housing
- Ball Socket Joint for unlimited viewing angles
- Break away feature
- Mirror Dimensions: 4.125” x 7.75”
- Includes 1.75” OD Clamp to fit most major brand UTV’s
- Polaris Ranger (Non-900XP)
- Polaris RZR
- Yamaha Rhino
- Kawasaki Mule 600’s
- Arctic Cat Prowler (Round Tube)
- John Deere Gator (All)
This Cable Hook Stopper is for the ATV and UTV Winch. It weighs 4 Oz. It is 2 5/8 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches thick. It also comes with the new cable lock. This KFI Cable Hook Stopper will fit between the two outside rollers on an ATV or UTV winch fairlead. It also works great with the synthetic rope and or the slot fairlead.
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in to far and bottoming out on the rollers.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
- Features Variable Fit Technology (VFT) which adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and more
- 15% larger forks for extended carrying capability
- 360 degrees of rotation
- Width adjustment or offset adjustment allows for a fine tuned fit
- Has a special bow limb slot to keep bows stable and is compatible with parallel limb designs
- Air Tek suspension isolates shocks and vibration to protect your gear
- Dimensions: 5" x 4" x 0.4"