Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 4'Learn More
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
OUTFITTER BOX 93450
- Largest hard-sided storage box offered by Kolpin®
- Easily accommodates 4 adult sized helmets and more!!!
- Reinforced structure accepts (2) Fuel Pack Jr.’s with mounting brackets
- Lid has molded-in tray and double wall construction for extra storage capacity and rigidity
- Includes Kwik-Cinch straps for quick on/off attachment and metal Accessory Rack for increased load carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 42.5” l x 21.5” w x 16.75” h
- Front to back base footprint - 13” in the center between the rear of the seat to the rear of the rack, 19” on the outside
UTV Owners, double your seating capacity with the Rumble Seat. Take a couple of friends on your next trip afield in your utility vehicle. Most off-road utility vehicles only provide for comfortable and safe transport of two passengers. Each Rumble Seat comfortably accommodates two adults.
The Rumble Seat is framed in lightweight aircraft aluminum and adds only 24 lbs. to the vehicle. The feature super soft, cushioned pads covered with 600 Denier PVC coated polyester.
The Rumble Seat features safety belts and quick-detach brackets to allow instant installation in all popular brands and models of utility vehicles. Also includes safety straps to insure bed stability.Learn More
Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your ATV, UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. This 3000lb ATV Series winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, Water Resistant seals to keep the elements out, a standard 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch. It is also backed by a KFI 1-Year Limited Warranty. The KFI A3000 Winch comes with everything you need other than an ATV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific ATV winch mount.
- Model: A3000 ATV Series
- Rated Line Pull: 3000 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.5 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 171:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 1.5" (D) x 3.32" (L)
- Cable: 3/16" (D) x 45.9' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions: 13.39" L x 4.06" D x 4.29" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model ATV)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 24.8 lbs. (complete kit)
The Superwinch LT3000ATV winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of ATV and utility use, the LT3000ATV introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon SeriesProduct Features
- Rated Line Pull: 3,000 lbs (1,361 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.2 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 136:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid, Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.0m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 12' Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.25” W x 4.25” H (335.3mm L x 108mm W x 108mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 2.9" (74mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 20.0 lbs (9.0 kgs)
- Shipping Weight 27 lbs (12.24 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 15 Amps Motor Draw / 27 FPM (8.3 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,000 lbs: 180 Amps Motor Draw / 4 FPM (1.2 MPM) Line Speed
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Here’s a hitch receiver cargo carrier with the frame and capacity to do some major hauling! The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is a whopping 50” wide, 22” front-to-back and has 12” sides. It has a weight capacity of 500 lbs and has a super-strong aircraft aluminum frame for handling “rough n’ tough” loads.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum comes with either black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished), durable, good-looking powder-coat finishes. The Magnum Hitch-R-Ride only weighs 20 lbs and ships by UPS. It is ideal for use on pickup trucks, autos or SUV’s with 2” hitch receivers.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR2000TLB.Learn More