The 8-Blade Disc Harrow cuts and breaks even the most compacted soil. This disc harrow has been designed to make fast work of game plots or garden space, even in challenging off-road conditions. This disc harrow is heavy enough to avoid skipping along the surface, yet light enough for small tractors or ATVs to pull easily. The wheel assembly facilitates towing along paths or roadways, yet rotates out of the way when tilling. Disc angles are adjustable from 0° to 20° and the depth control is as easily adjustable as the disc angle. Other features of this heavy-duty tool include:
- 16" scalloped blades
- 48" cutting width
- 13" 4-ply tubeless tires
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Tubular steel frame construction
- Includes hookup points for optional culti-packer
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Designed for ATVs, UTVs and small tractors
- Use with a three point hitch or ball
- Dimensions: 61" L x 76" W x 30" H
This plow is designed for any driveway while being able to take care of small commercial properties. You will have any job completed in minutes. You will be the favorite of the neighborhood. It features an all-steel design for extra strength on the toughest snow but at a price you can afford. It is easy to install and store. Comes with a wireless winch remote control so you can stay warm while making sure your driveway is clean.
- Heavy-duty, hitch-mounted plow lets you effortlessly move snow
- Durable electric winch lets you raise and lower plow from the comfort of your vehicle's cab
- Includes wired and wireless remote controls and sturdy nylon winch strap
- Adjustable, 3-position blade allows you to manually change plowing angle - straight ahead or 45 degrees to the left or right
- Hardened steel edge scrapes over a variety of surfaces and breaks up packed snow and ice
- Skid shoes let you manually adjust scraping height
- Strong rubber deflector on top directs snow away from your windshield and down for a better plow
- Springs act as shock absorbers by allowing plow to trip forward in case of impact
- Red markers make plow easy to see - Operator can see plow edges for more efficient plowing and increased safety
- Rugged, all-steel construction with rust- and UV-resistant powder coat
- Simple installation
- Slides into your vehicle's front hitch receiver (sold separately)
- Secures in rear hitch for easy transport
- Safety chain holds plow in raised position
- Locking casters let you easily move and store plow
Blade Dimensions 84" W x 22" H Assembled Weight 283 lbs Application 2" x 2" front trailer hitch receiver (Class III and IV only) Angling 3 position locking system Construction All steel design
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Superb high specification winch. Ideal for recovery and 4x4 applications. Outstanding features include high quality series wound double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Comes with stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with Heavy Duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Motor 12V : 5.0 hp / 3.5 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 5/16" x 100' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.8" x 6.3" x 8.6"
The S Series Race Trailer Winch - Superwinch introduces a unique version of one of its most popular performance trailer winches based on input from racers from all over the USA. We started with our S4000, which already included 6400 lb. rolling weight capacity, our S3 Sealed Submersible Sealed Solenoid with a 3-year warranty, 30’ Handheld Remote Switch and Limited Lifetime Warranty and added 50 feet of yellow ¼ inch Dyneema synthetic rope (replacing the wire rope which can damage expensive race car paint surfaces and is difficult to handle if not properly wound back on the winch between uses) and a larger heavy duty latched clevis hook. These upgrades made the “Racer’s Choice” winch an even more desirable option in every race trailer. The S4000SR from Superwinch is the most performance option filled trailer winch on the market today with race proven reliability for over 10 years.
Superwinch proudly stands behind its products with the industry's best warranties. We have implemented an exclusive 3-year warranty on our robust S3™ Solenoid. While most manufactures use off-the-shelf solenoids designed for automotive use, the S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid was designed by Superwinch engineers to outperform other solenoids on the market. Combined with the Superwinch commitment to quality, these new warranty enhancements give owners greater protection for their investment and unwavering confidence in their purchase. Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies. AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strengthproduct Specifications
- Rated Line Pull - Rolling Weight: 6,400 lbs (2,903 kgs)
- Motor: 1.8 hp (1.34 kw) Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid (3 Yr. Warranty) and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Operated
- Brake: Mechanical Load Holding and Dynamic Brake
- Rope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook Clevis Hook
- Fairlead: 4 Way Roller
- Remote: 30' Sealed, Rubber Hand-held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 8.7" D x 6.0" H (383mm L x 221mm D x 152mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 1.68" (42.67mm)
- Drum Length: 3" (76.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.69” (93.7mm) on Center
- Installed Weight: 23.3 lbs (33 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 40.0 lbs (18.1 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3 Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: TBD
- Line Pull at 4,000lbs: 311 Amps Motor Draw / 4.5 FPM (1.4 MPM) Line Speed
Home Plow by Meyer, Electrically Powered with Wireless Controls & Auto Angle Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by an electric power unit, activated by a wireless key fob. The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Unlike other small snowplows, there is no need to get out of the cab to manually adjust the plow blade. It takes seconds to attach or remove the Home Plow with the exclusive Quick-Link System. When the plow is not attached, there is no visible hardware on your vehicle. The Home Plow comes fully assembled with integrated mounting wheels that make it easy to remove and store. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only.)Learn More
This Meyer Products Path Pro ATV Snowplow is a heavy-duty commercial plow that mounts to ATVs to clear snow from sidewalks or other tight areas not suitable for a truck. U.S.A.
Designed with flared wings to scoop and funnel snow faster and fartherLearn More
65-degree attack angle scrapes the surface more cleanly than standard straight blades
Self-Angling feature automatically angles the blade in the direction where most snow is gathering, eliminating the need to get off ATV
Locks in one of five different positions
Pre-drilled holes for easily adding snow deflector
Universal mount fits most ATVs on the market
Made of 14-gauge, high-tensile steel
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS500, HS600, and HS700 have been delivering to more than 50,000 enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. As Hisun’s electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTV’s come in three different models/engine displacements; 500cc, 600cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
ENGINE Type Four-Stroke, 5 valves, DOHC Displacement 471cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.4±0.1:1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic DRIVE TRAIN Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2-WD / 4-WD w/ Locking Differential H, L N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Chassis/Suspension/Brakes/Suspensioin Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 57"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 560 lbs