Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
The 8-Blade Disc Harrow cuts and breaks even the most compacted soil. This disc harrow has been designed to make fast work of game plots or garden space, even in challenging off-road conditions. This disc harrow is heavy enough to avoid skipping along the surface, yet light enough for small tractors or ATVs to pull easily. The wheel assembly facilitates towing along paths or roadways, yet rotates out of the way when tilling. Disc angles are adjustable from 0° to 20° and the depth control is as easily adjustable as the disc angle. Other features of this heavy-duty tool include:
- 16" scalloped blades
- 48" cutting width
- 13" 4-ply tubeless tires
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Tubular steel frame construction
- Includes hookup points for optional culti-packer
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Designed for ATVs, UTVs and small tractors
- Use with a three point hitch or ball
- Dimensions: 61" L x 76" W x 30" H
The flip disc is designed to prepare your next game plot or garden in a quick and efficient manner. Featuring a boxed steel frame and 8 notched 16" blades to ensure aggressive deep cuts for maximum tillage. Discs have a 60" operating width with a 20° cutting angle. Easily transport this disc on one side, pull the pin hitch, and flip for tilling. This disc can easily be pulled behind 4-wheelers and small tractors. Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, construction
- 1.5 cu ft of weather-resistant storage
- Clear polycarbonate windscreen for protection
- Two braided stainless-steel lanyards that hold the dry storage compartment open for easy access
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Can be utilized with our Kwik-Cinch System (98400)
- Made in the USA
- Jensen MSR 2010 weatherproof, wired remote with display
- Single line dot matrix display with blue backlight
- Selectable US/Euro frequency tuner
- Sirius Ready (requires additional software)
- UV resistant front panel
- Corrosion resistant
This plow is designed for any driveway. You will be able to plow your driveway in minutes. It features an all-steel design for extra strength on the toughest snow but at a price you can afford. It is easy to install and store. Comes with a wireless winch remote control so you can stay warm while making sure your driveway is clean.
- Heavy-duty, hitch-mounted plow lets you effortlessly move snow
- Durable electric winch lets you raise and lower plow from the comfort of your vehicle's cab
- Includes wired and wireless remote controls and sturdy nylon winch strap
- Adjustable, 3-position blade allows you to manually change plowing angle - straight ahead or 45 degrees to the left or right
- Hardened steel edge scrapes over a variety of surfaces and breaks up packed snow and ice
- Skid shoes let you manually adjust scraping height
- Strong rubber deflector on top directs snow away from your windshield and down for a better plow
- Springs act as shock absorbers by allowing plow to trip forward in case of impact
- Red markers make plow easy to see - Operator can see plow edges for more efficient plowing and increased safety
- Rugged, all-steel construction with rust- and UV-resistant powder coat
- Simple installation
- Some assembly required
- Slides into your vehicle's front hitch receiver (sold separately)
- Secures in rear hitch for easy transport
- Locking casters let you easily move and store plow
Blade Dimensions 82" W x 19" H Assembled Weight 265 lbs Application 2" x 2" front trailer hitch receiver (Class III and IV only) Angling 3 position locking system Construction All steel design
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 69"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 650 lbs
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Ther durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 482 Beam Distance 439 m Peak Beam Intensity 48,200 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by a hydraulic power unit, activated by either a wireless key fob or hard-wired controller (your choice). The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Unlike other small snowplows, there is no need to get out of the cab to manually adjust the plow blade. It takes seconds to attach or remove the Home Plow with the exclusive Quick-Link System. When the plow is not attached, there is no visible hardware on your vehicle. The Home Plow comes fully assembled with integrated mounting wheels that make it easy to remove and store. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only.)Learn More
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS Series of Utility Vehicles have been delivering to enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. The HS Series electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTVs come in three different models/engine displacements; 400cc, 500cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke OHV / 1-Cylinde, 2 valves Displacement 471cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.4 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –12 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –12 Radial L x W x H 118.5″ x 57.5″ x 72.4″ Wheelbase 75" Fuel Capacity 7.6 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1197 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 11" Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims, Turn Signals,
Increased Suspension Width for Stability, Doors
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
The Chuck Wagon CW300 is perfect for chores around the house, camp, farm, ranch or exploring near and far!
- 4-stroke 277cc Kohler single cylinder engine with three year warranty
- Convenient 12V electric start with recoil back-up
- Double A-Arm front suspension with adjustable shocks
- Articulated rear swing arm suspension with quad adjustable shocks – 3” travel
- Adjustable coil over shocks
- 400 lb. capacity, 9.25 cu. ft. dump bed
- 2 inch rear receiver hitch with 1100 lb. towing capacity
- 5 gallon fuel tank conversion available
- 300 Series
- Motor Type: 4-Stroke OHC Single Cylinder
- Motor Size: 277cc Kohler
- Speed: 20-22 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 20 mpg
- Range: 32 miles
- Starting: Electric keyed ignition
- Battery: 360 cca
- Backup-Recoil Start: Yes
- Spark Plug: NGK BR6HS
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Alternator: 16 amp
- Low Oil Shut Down: No
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Transaxle: Gear Drive Dana-Spicer Oil-Filled Transaxle
- Diferential: Open
- Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arms, Adjustable Shocks w/ 3” Travel
- Rear Suspension: Articulated Rear Swing Arm, Quad Adj. w/3” Travel
- Brake System: 6.25” Dual Rear Drum
- Front Tires: 22" x 9" x 10"
- Rear Tires: 22" x 11" x 10"
- Special Features: 3pt lap/shoulder belts for driver and passenger, 12V auxiliary outlet for accessories, 35W headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame
- Dimensions: 102.5” L x 47” W x 74” D
- Wheel Base: 71”
- Turning Radius: 7.5’ – Inside Radius
- Dry Weight: 824 lbs.
- Bed Material: Structural Foam – “Poly Bed” w/ stake pockets
- Bed Dimensions: 35” L x 42” W x 11” D
- Bed Capacity: 9.25 cu.ft. / 400 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 1100 lbs.
- Vehicle Capacity: 900 lbs.
- Parking Brake: Hand Operated
- Head Rests: Yes
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Warranty: 5 year engine: All other components 1 year