The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
The Chuck Wagon CW300 is perfect for chores around the house, camp, farm, ranch or exploring near and far!
- 4-stroke 277cc Kohler single cylinder engine with three year warranty
- Convenient 12V electric start with recoil back-up
- Double A-Arm front suspension with adjustable shocks
- Articulated rear swing arm suspension with quad adjustable shocks – 3” travel
- Adjustable coil over shocks
- 400 lb. capacity, 9.25 cu. ft. dump bed
- 2 inch rear receiver hitch with 1100 lb. towing capacity
- 5 gallon fuel tank conversion available
- Motor Type: 4-Stroke OHC Single Cylinder
- Motor Size: 277cc Kohler
- Speed: 20-22 mph
- Fuel Consumption: 20 mpg
- Range: 32 miles
- Starting: Electric keyed ignition
- Battery: 360 cca
- Backup-Recoil Start: Yes
- Spark Plug: NGK BR6HS
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Alternator: 16 amp
- Low Oil Shut Down: No
- Transmission: CVT Automatic
- Transaxle: Gear Drive Dana-Spicer Oil-Filled Transaxle
- Diferential: Open
- Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arms, Adjustable Shocks w/ 3” Travel
- Rear Suspension: Articulated Rear Swing Arm, Quad Adj. w/3” Travel
- Brake System: 6.25” Dual Rear Drum
- Front Tires: 22" x 9" x 10"
- Rear Tires: 22" x 11" x 10"
- Special Features: 3pt lap/shoulder belts for driver and passenger, 12V auxiliary outlet for accessories, 35W headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame
- Dimensions: 102.5” L x 47” W x 74” D
- Wheel Base: 71”
- Turning Radius: 7.5’ – Inside Radius
- Dry Weight: 824 lbs.
- Bed Material: Structural Foam – “Poly Bed” w/ stake pockets
- Bed Dimensions: 35” L x 42” W x 11” D
- Bed Capacity: 9.25 cu.ft. / 400 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 1100 lbs.
- Vehicle Capacity: 900 lbs.
- Parking Brake: Hand Operated
- Head Rests: Yes
- Under Seat Storage: No
- Warranty: 5 year engine: All other components 1 year
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS500, HS600, and HS700 have been delivering to more than 50,000 enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. As Hisun’s electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTV’s come in three different models/engine displacements; 500cc, 600cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
ENGINE Type Four-Stroke, 5 valves, DOHC Displacement 471cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.4±0.1:1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic DRIVE TRAIN Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2-WD / 4-WD w/ Locking Differential H, L N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Chassis/Suspension/Brakes/Suspensioin Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc
- Main Frame 3” x 2” Angle
- Treated Wood Flooring
- 2” A-Frame Coupler w/Safety Chains
- 3,500 LB. Cambered Axle
- 2,000 LB. Top Wind Jack
- Wire Protected in Conduit
- 4-Way Flat Electrical Plug
- Curb Side Ramp
- All Trailers Meet or Exceed all Government Regulations and Industry Standards
Empty Weight 990 lbs. Capacity 2000 lbs. Overall Length 197 in. Overall Width 100 in. Interior Deck Length 144 ft. Interior Deck Width 82 in. Side Height 14 in.
6 x 12 Trailer Kit With Gate
- 2990 lb. GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- Main Frame 3" x 2" Angle
- Treated Wood Floor
- Fully Lighted to D.O.T. Requirements
- 1-7/8" Coupler with Safety Chains
- 3500 lb. Cambered Axle
- Wire Protected in Conduit
- 4-Flat Electrical Plug
- Empty Weight: 900 lbs
- Payload Capacity: 2090 lbs
- Tire size: 15 in.
- Ramp Gate: 72 x 49 in.
- Main Frame: 3 x 2 in.
- Coupler: 2" A-Frame
- Axle Size: 3K8874
- Floor Type: Wood
- Overall Length: 194 in.
- Overall Width: 96 in.
- Inside Length: 144 in.
- Inside Deck Width: 76 in.
The 8-Blade Disc Harrow cuts and breaks even the most compacted soil. This disc harrow has been designed to make fast work of game plots or garden space, even in challenging off-road conditions. This disc harrow is heavy enough to avoid skipping along the surface, yet light enough for small tractors or ATVs to pull easily. The wheel assembly facilitates towing along paths or roadways, yet rotates out of the way when tilling. Disc angles are adjustable from 0° to 20° and the depth control is as easily adjustable as the disc angle. Other features of this heavy-duty tool include:
- 16" scalloped blades
- 48" cutting width
- 13" 4-ply tubeless tires
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Tubular steel frame construction
- Includes hookup points for optional culti-packer
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Dimensions: 61" L x 76" W x 30" H
We combined the deep cutting ability of the 8-Blade Tillage Disc with the soil preparation and compaction action of the culti-packer in this all-in-one implement. The Disc/Culti-Packer Combo makes easy work with a single pass. The 16" tillage discs can be adjusted from 0° through 20° and provide a 48" cutting width. The ratchet action handle makes disc adjustment a snap and the heavy-duty, front-mounted winch makes culti-packer adjustment both easy and independent of the disc blades. The super heavy-duty steel frame and heavy-duty construction make this an even heavier tool (711 lbs.). The adjustable 13" 4-ply tubeless tires can be lowered for complete ground clearance (when towing or moving) or can be used to reduce drag depending on surface characteristics and ATV capabilities. This product features heavy-duty sealed bearings and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
The flip disc is designed to prepare your next game plot or garden in a quick and efficient manner. Featuring a boxed steel frame and 8 notched 16" blades to ensure aggressive deep cuts for maximum tillage. Discs have a 60" operating width with a 20° cutting angle. Easily transport this disc on one side, pull the pin hitch, and flip for tilling. This disc can easily be pulled behind 4-wheelers and small tractors. Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 57"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 560 lbs