Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
We combined the deep cutting ability of the 8-Blade Tillage Disc with the soil preparation and compaction action of the culti-packer in this all-in-one implement. The Disc/Culti-Packer Combo makes easy work with a single pass. The 16" tillage discs can be adjusted from 0° through 20° and provide a 48" cutting width. The ratchet action handle makes disc adjustment a snap and the heavy-duty, front-mounted winch makes culti-packer adjustment both easy and independent of the disc blades. The super heavy-duty steel frame and heavy-duty construction make this an even heavier tool (711 lbs.). The adjustable 13" 4-ply tubeless tires can be lowered for complete ground clearance (when towing or moving) or can be used to reduce drag depending on surface characteristics and ATV capabilities. This product features heavy-duty sealed bearings and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
**This item is too large for a lift gate.Learn More
The Cargo Max XRT 8-57 is a durable and lightweight aluminum utility trailer that's redefining an industry. The nearly indestructible polymer UltraBody and aluminum frame superstructure will never rust, rot, or need paint - ever! The Cargo Max is a very rugged and durable utility trailer that is lightweight and low-maintenance. Manufactured in Northern Minnesota, the Cargo Max is designed and built with quality and ease of use in mind, providing many years of dependable use, no matter the climate. Whether you're looking for a steel utility trailer or an aluminum utility trailer, it's worth your time to look at the long lasting, low-maintenance, and lightweight trailer, the Cargo Max XRT 8-57 utility trailer!
XRT 8-57 - Xtreme Rugged Technology Rugged Molded Bed
- The industry’s only Ultra BodyTM and fender system.
- Guaranteed to never rust, rot, or need paint…..ever!
- The uni-body design includes virtually indestructible side walls – even at sub-zero temperatures.
- FLOE’s exclusive floor trussing system delivers maximum strength, water drainage and superior cleaning ability.
Rigid Aluminum Frame
- High strength-to-weight ratio extruded aluminum frame never rusts or needs paint
- Lightweight enough to be towed by a compact car and allowing it to be easily moved by hand, yet rigid enough to handle heavy loads
- All joints fully welded ensuring extreme rigidity and durability
- Heavy-duty rust-resistant axles & wheels
- Independent rubber torsion suspension tames the worst roads and handles heavy loads
- Superior hub lubrication system lets you easily grease hubs without disassembly
- Large speed rated wheels will stay cool over long distances
Trouble-free LED Lighting System
- Extremely bright and long lasting commercial grade LED lights
- Lights are recessed into aluminum frame, which prevents accidental breakage
- Each light is independently grounded to the tow vehicle eliminating intermittent grounding issues
- Molded wiring harness runs through the aluminum frame creating the ultimate protection for the electrical system
Tongue Grab Handle
- For ease of trailer movement to and from vehicle
- Makes moving the aluminum utility trailer around very easy
- Empty tongue weight is only 33 lbs
- Patented Fast-Action Tilt Clamp: Easier, faster smarter. Pulls tongue tight and eliminates noise and vibrations. Eliminates hitch pin and hole alignment issues
- Cargo D-Ring Tie Downs: 8-500 lb. foldaway D ring anchors are strategically placed for max payload and security.
GAWR GVWR Tires 290 lbs. 1800 lbs. 125 lbs. 2090 lbs. 2140 lbs. 5.30" x 12" - C
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.4 x 85 ft steel cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 5/16 Hook
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead and Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 50 mL/r Gearing 33:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.8" x 8.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.1" x 7.3" x 8.8" Weight 121 lbs
The Northstar Sportstar II WG ATV Trailer has EZ side load for drive-on-drive-off capability. Perfect for 2 of the largest single rider ATVs. Full-size rear ramp gate makes for a more universal trailer.
- Weight: 580 lbs.
- 2000 lbs. GVWR
- Ramp Gate with Side-Loading Ramps
- 13" Wheels
- Heavy-Duty Mesh Floor
- Spare Tire Mount
This plow has two hydraulic rams to aid the blade's center pivoting action, adjustable spring tensioners, a replaceable bolt on cutting wear edge, plus dual adjustable height skid pads.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 72"
- Overall height: 25"
- Overall length: 41"
- Approximate weight: 530 lbs
- Blade degrees of pivot -/+: 30
Tuned springs, long suspension travel, calibrated dampening, and pitch axis; are all technical terms which equal the best ride available on all new HISUN Strike Series Side x Sides. The Strike 800, Strike 1000, and Strike 1000 Crew are all powered by V-Twin SOHC 4-Valve, EFI engines with a CVTech Trailbloc IBC drive system. All Strikes feature HI/LO Range gears, EFI engines, Level Flight Suspensions, and a list of Standard Accessories you’d pay thousands for from our competitors.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / V-Twin Cylinders, 8 Valves Displacement 800cc Bore and Stroke 91 x 61.5 Compression Ratio 10.0 ± 0.1:1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires Front AT26 x 9-14 Radial Tires Rear AT26 x 11 –14 Radial L x W x H 106.30" x 61.02" x 72.44" Wheel Base 76.3" Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1205 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 352 lbs Towing Capacity 2000 lbs Ground Clearance 12.87" Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by a hydraulic power unit, activated by either a wireless key fob or hard-wired controller (your choice). The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Unlike other small snowplows, there is no need to get out of the cab to manually adjust the plow blade. It takes seconds to attach or remove the Home Plow with the exclusive Quick-Link System. When the plow is not attached, there is no visible hardware on your vehicle. The Home Plow comes fully assembled with integrated mounting wheels that make it easy to remove and store. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only.)Learn More
The Northstar Sportstar I ATV/Utility Trailer is a small ATV/Utility trailer with a large carrying capacity.
- 4' x 6.5' frame
- 1000 lbs. GVWR
- Heavy-duty mesh floor
- 33" mesh ramp gate; folds flat for utility use
- Spare tire mount
- 12" wheels
- Weight: 310 lbs.
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 231 Amp Draw 16.74 LED's 84 Raw Lumens 19,320 Lux @ 10m 8797 Beam Distance 1876 m Peak Beam Intensity 879,700 cd Mount Type Surface Length 38 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series