HAND GUARD WITH MIRROR 97300
- Constructed of durable molded polyurethane with Kolpin’s trademark Rhino Rib® reinforcement for added protection
- Features round, 3” (76.2mm) fisheye rearview mirror
- Universal fit design mounts directly to most ATV handlebars
- Does NOT fit Can-Am ATV’s with hand guards or Kawasaki
- Brute Force Models with plastic handlebar fascia
- Includes two hand guards and hardware
There is nothing more annoying and unsafe than the rattling and swaying caused by a loose-fitting hitch receivers. With Great Day’s new Hitch Stabilizer, all slack and movement can be eliminated with the turn of two screws.
The Hitch Stabilizer slips onto trailer hitches, hitch haulers---any piece of equipment requiring the use of a 2” hitch receiver---no tools needed. With two stabilizing 3/8” screws applying vertical and horizontal pressure to the hitch, side-to-side and up-and-down movement is totally eliminated. The Hitch Stabilizer is constructed of high-carbon steel---strong enough for the toughest load!Learn More
TRAILTEC RACK PAD 91880 Black
- 600 x 600D poly/pvc fabric
- (7) Velcro straps for easy attachment to ATV racks or composite racks
- 3” open cell foam for riding comfort
- 1/2” closed cell foam on base for shock absorption
- Great pad for dogs, kids, sporting events, fishing boats, etc.
- Reduces shock and discomfort from
- ATV racks
- Easily folds in half for shipping/storage or to double the cushioning effect
- Available in Black or Realtree® AP™
- Dimensions: 36” l x 15” w x 3” h
The ATV TEK Pro Series Roller Fairlead’s heavy duty frame comes standard with a convenient center tie-down/anchor point. The oversized bottom roller extends winch-cable life by reducing binding and friction caused by winch use. Patent pending.
- Oversized Bottom roller significantly extends winch cable life
- Heavy Duty Frame with center tie-down/anchor point
- Automatically compensates for up to 3 inches of slack and features strap keepers to prevent tangles
- Supports up to 135 pounds of tension
- Designed to be used with Kolpin Rear Trail Box (93201 - sold separately)
- Heavy duty 1/2” tubular steel construction
- Threaded tubular ends allow for easy mounting on molded box lids
- 26 inches long
- 8.5 inches wide
$39.99Fits Following Models
- 2007 - 2013 Kodak 350 4x4
- 2003 - 2004 Kodiak 400 2x4
- 2003 - 2006 Kodak 400 4x4
- 2003 - 2013 Kodak 450 4x4
- 2004 - 2006 Bruin 350 2x4
- 2004 - 2009 Bruin 350 4x4
- 2007 - 2013 Grizzly 350 2x4
- 2007 - 2013 Grizzly 350 4x4
- 2007 - 2008 Grizzly 400 4x4
- 2007 - 2013 Grizzly 450 4x4
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 1/4" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: ST15 / S2000
- KFI: A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / RT15 / XT15
- Warn : RT25 / RT30 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All 2-Hole Mounted Winches
- VENOM : 2000/2500/3000 Hardcore Series (Will NOT fit 3500/4000/4500 Hardcore)
- MILE MARKER : All ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
- Fits Tactical Gun Boot Case 20100 only!
- Heavy duty, metal loop style bracket
- Adjust to multiple angles between 0° and 45° for a custom fit on your ATV
- Locking pin prevents vibration and movement
- Compact design provides universal fit to tubular ATV racks while still leaving room for other valuable gear.
- Can even be mounted to your UTV bed rail or any flat, drillable surface!