- 1900 Lumens - bright illumination
- Die cast aluminum housing & polycarbonate lens - virtually unbreakable
- 4 attachment points - if one attachment point fails due to a collision, rotate to the next attachment point and remount the light
- Low current draw - energy efficient, run more lights with the same amperage; save on fuel costs as it draws less energy
- Constant current circuit draw - light does not dim even if voltage fluctuates
- 50,000+ hours of life - this means 5.7 years running 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- 4 beam patterns - get light where it's needed most in the light pattern required for the job
Specifications Operating Voltage 12-24Vdc Power Consumption 22 W Temperature Range -40°C to 80°C Environment - IP Rating IP68 Housing Die Cast Aluminum - Black E-Coat Lens Automotive Optical Grade, Hard-Coated Polycarbonate Connection 6" Wire Polarity Reverse Voltage Protected Mounting U-Bracket or Swivel Bracket
*****LIGHT BRACKET NOT INCLUDED*****Learn More
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 63"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 580 lbs
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 67 Beam Distance 164 m Peak Beam Intensity 6748 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family E-Series Length 10 in.
Home Plow by Meyer, Electrically Powered with Wireless Controls & Auto Angle Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by an electric power unit, activated by a wireless key fob. The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Unlike other small snowplows, there is no need to get out of the cab to manually adjust the plow blade. It takes seconds to attach or remove the Home Plow with the exclusive Quick-Link System. When the plow is not attached, there is no visible hardware on your vehicle. The Home Plow comes fully assembled with integrated mounting wheels that make it easy to remove and store. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only.)Learn More
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS Series of Utility Vehicles have been delivering to enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. The HS Series electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTVs come in three different models/engine displacements; 400cc, 500cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke- OHV / 1-Cylinder Displacement 393 cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 70 Compression Ratio 9.3 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD w/ Locking Differential - F N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT25 x 8 –12 Radial Tires / Rear AT25 x 10 –12 Radial L x W x H 105.5" x 59.86" x 73.6" Wheelbase 72.05" Fuel Capacity 6.8 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1168 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 11" Instrumentation Analog Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims,
Increased Width for Stability
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
The LP 10000 provides reliable, powerful performance for intermediate level off-road and utility applications while introducing owners to the renowned advantages of the Superwinch brand.
This is the big brother to our very popular entry level LP8500; we added a stronger 5.1 HP weather sealed motor, bigger 3/8" wire rope and replaced the steel hawse with a heavy duty 4-way roller fairlead.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 10,000 lbs (4,536 kgs)
- Motor: 5.1 HP, Series Wound
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 235:1
- Solenoid: Weather-Sealed Solenoid and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Shift
- Brake: Mechanical, Automatic Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/8" x 85' (9.5mm x 25.9m)
- Hook: Clevis Hook with Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty, 4-Way Roller
- Remote: Rubber 12' Hand-held
- Dimensions: 21.3" L x 6.3" D x 8.6" H (541 mm L x 160 mm D x 218.4 mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Drum Length: 8.8" (224mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 83 lbs (37.64 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 90 lbs (40.8 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 90 Amps Motor Draw / 16.0 FPM (4.87 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull: 10,000 lbs 350 Amps Motor Draw / 1.52 FPM (0.46 MPM) Line Speed
The ultimate winch for Extreme Terrain. Fully Sealed with an unbeatable line Speed of 65 ft/min. Outstanding features includes Huge 6.5 hp high quality double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, fully sealed efficient full steel planetary gearing. Complete with heavy duty integrated wireless remote.
- Synthetic Rope 0.4 inch x 98 ft
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Aluminium Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 9500 lbs (4500 kg) Motor 12V : 6.5 hp / 4.5 kw Gearing 110:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 98' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.7" x 6.3" x 8.5"
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS500, HS600, and HS700 have been delivering to more than 50,000 enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. As Hisun’s electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTV’s come in three different models/engine displacements; 500cc, 600cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
ENGINE Type Four-Stroke, 5 valves, DOHC Displacement 471cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.4±0.1:1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic DRIVE TRAIN Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2-WD / 4-WD w/ Locking Differential H, L N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Chassis/Suspension/Brakes/Suspensioin Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc
This plow has two hydraulic rams to aid the blade's center pivoting action, adjustable spring tensioners, a replaceable bolt on cutting wear edge, plus dual adjustable height skid pads.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 120"
- Overall height: 25"
- Overall length: 41"
- Approximate weight: 610 lbs
- Blade degrees of pivot -/+: 30