- 1900 Lumens - bright illumination
- Die cast aluminum housing & polycarbonate lens - virtually unbreakable
- 4 attachment points - if one attachment point fails due to a collision, rotate to the next attachment point and remount the light
- Low current draw - energy efficient, run more lights with the same amperage; save on fuel costs as it draws less energy
- Constant current circuit draw - light does not dim even if voltage fluctuates
- 50,000+ hours of life - this means 5.7 years running 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- 4 beam patterns - get light where it's needed most in the light pattern required for the job
Specifications Operating Voltage 12-24Vdc Power Consumption 22 W Temperature Range -40°C to 80°C Environment - IP Rating IP68 Housing Die Cast Aluminum - Black E-Coat Lens Automotive Optical Grade, Hard-Coated Polycarbonate Connection 6" Wire Polarity Reverse Voltage Protected Mounting U-Bracket or Swivel Bracket
*****LIGHT BRACKET NOT INCLUDED*****Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 231 Amp Draw 16.74 LED's 84 Raw Lumens 19,320 Lux @ 10m 8797 Beam Distance 1876 m Peak Beam Intensity 879,700 cd Mount Type Surface Length 38 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
The 49 inch Straight Plow is perfect for long driveways and sidewalks – you can also change the angle of the blade to 5 different positions with a simple T-Handle pin.
- It won’t rust
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length - 49 Inches
- Blade Height - 19 1/2 Inches
Ideal for recovery and 4x4 applications. Outstanding features include high quality series wound double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Comes with stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with Heavy Duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.3 inch x 95 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 8000 lbs (3629 kg) Motor 12V : 4.6 hp / 3.2 kw Gearing 210:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.3" x 95' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 21.3" x 6.3" x 8.6"
The Champion Power Equipment 11200 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your Truck or SUV. It has a 12,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 2 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- 12,000 lb. rated pull
- 196:1 gear reduction ratio
- Free spooling clutch
- Series wound motor
- Planetary gear system
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable
- Bonus accessories: remote control and roller fairlead included
- Clevis hook included
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 63"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 580 lbs
$499.97This Nordic Auto Plow ATV Plow is a time-saving, work-saving addition to your ATV. The patented rounded blade makes it ideal for use in winter and also for summer, preventing tearing up of grass or damaging paver bricks. Blade is also reversible for extra longevity. U.S.A. Learn More
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 19,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 17,600 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 12,500 lbs (5,670 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Synthetic Rope 3/8” x 80’ (9.5mm x 24.4m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 24.57” L x 6.20” D x 10.66” H (624.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 270.76mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5 mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.25 mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254 mm x 114.3 mm)
- Installed Weight: 70 lbs (31 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 83 lbs (37 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 12,500 lbs: 530 Amps Motor Draw / 3.25 FPM (.99 MPM) Line Speed
For winching applications where AC power is the only option, look to Superwinch's AC products. This 1,000 pound winch has been designed to perform with power on standard household current. The 1,000 pound winches have a maximum amp draw of just 10 amps at rated load. Differential Planetary Gearing ensures smooth safe operation. Other standard features include a .6 hp motor, circuit breaker protected solenoid, 6’ hand-held pendant remote control, wire rope tensioning plate and a permanent latched hook.
WARNING: Do not use this winch outdoors or in a corrosive or explosive environment.Product features
- Rated Line Pull: 1,000 lbs (454 kgs)
- Motor: 0.6 HP 115V AC 50/60 Hz-Standard House Current
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 123:1
- Solenoid: Circuit Breaker Protected – Resettable Push Button
- Clutch: N/A
- Brake: Automatic, Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 45' (3.9mm x 13.7m)
- Hook: Permanent, Latched
- Fairlead: N/A (optional P/N 1560A)
- Remote: 6' Hand-held Control Pendant
- Dimensions: 13.38"l. x 5.38"d. x 5.69"h (340mm l. x 137mm d. x 145mm h.)
- Drum Diameter: 1.25" (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: 2.6" (66mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2-Hole 3.69” (94mm) on Center (99mm)
- Installed Weight: 18.0 lbs (8 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 21.0 lbs (9.5 kgs)
- Warranty: One year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 3 Amps Motor Draw / 23.0 FPM (7.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 1,000 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 13.0 FPM (4.0 MPM) Line Speed
Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). For people who want full remote control of all functions, this hydraulically operated version of the Home Plow is controlled by a hydraulic power unit that directs both the up/down and right/left motion of the blade. With full power control, the driver can move the blade in the desired direction with just a push of a button. This popular version of the Home Plow is the most like a traditional commercial snowplow. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only)Learn More