This huge 6.5hp Series wound motor delivers maximum pull in the toughest environments. Outstanding features includes high quality double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with heavy duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 12,000 lbs (5400 kg) Motor 12V : 6.5 hp / 4.6 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.8" x 6.3" x 8.6"
- Ultra think 1/4" Lexan polycarbonate is the best material on the market!!!
- MR-10 coating on both sides of shield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- Easy to install... no drilling required
- Versatile folding mechanism to access under-hood compartment. Easy access to the under-hood compartment quickly with no tools!!!(This windshield does not allow for partial opening when riding - only to access the under hood compartment)
- Unique Quick-Release feature - Remove the windshield in just a few seconds - NO TOOLS REQUIRED
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
Establishing a great reputation can be tough, but that’s what Hisun ATV’s have been doing for years. Great reputations can only be gained by traveling the toughest trials and completing the most daunting tasks. Hisun ATV’s are up for the challenge. An electronic fuel injected engine is at the heart of every one of our Utility ATV’s transferring its power through an automatic CVT drive system. Hisun ATV’s will take you to places you’ve only dreamed without taking your wallet for a ride.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / 1 Cylinder Displacement 686cc Bore and Stroke 102 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.2 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT25 x 8 –12 Radial Tires / Rear AT25 x 10 –12 Radial L x W x H 88.58" x 50.39" x 48.23" Wheelbase 53.72" Fuel Capacity 4.4 Gallons Vehicle Weight 725 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 44 lbs Front Rack / 77 lbs Rear Rack Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 10" Instrumentation Digital Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories LED Lighting, Front and Rear Cargo Racks Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 5.2 hp (3.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/8” x 85’ (9.5mm x 26m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller Fairlead with Stainless Steel Rollers
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 24.22” L x 6.20” D x 10.95 ”H (615.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 278.15mm
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 90 lbs (41 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 103 lbs (47 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 9,500 lbs: 430 Amps Motor Draw / 5.0 FPM (1.5 MPM) Line Speed
The 64” UTV Plow is perfect to attach to your JD Gator, Toro Workman or other side by sides for all types of uses. Besides clearing snow, we have customers using the rounded edge plow to clear water off tarps on professional football fields, golf courses clearing aerated plugs from greens and tee boxes, and landscapers installing paver brick sidewalks and driveways.
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length - 64 Inches
- Blade Height - 19 1/2 Inches
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 150 Amp Draw 9.57 LED's 48 Raw Lumens 11040 Lux @ 10m 4220 Beam Distance 1299 m Peak Beam Intensity 422,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
Comfort, quality, durability, and style have all been woven into one of the best values in electric low emission vehicles. The Hisun HS2DGF is affordable to own and operate whether you are playing 18 or tooling around the neighborhood. Golf courses and individuals around the world have grown to trust Hisun electric vehicles.
- Product Features:
- 48v, 3.7 Kw Motor
- Intelligent DC 48V/25A Charger
- 275A Controller
- Self-adjusting Mechanical Rear Drum Brake
- and Electric Brake
- Shock absorbing Plate Spring Vibration Damper
- Hall Induction Accelerator
Specifications Type Motor 48V, 3.7Kw Displacement Battery 4 x 48V/120Z, VRLA BATTERY Bore and Stroke Charger Intelligent DC 48V/25A Compression Ratio Controller 274A Fuel System Accelerator Hall Induction Drive Train Steering System Two-way Pinion & Rack Steering System with automatic clearance compensation function. Suspension Front Front Shock Absorber Plate Spring and vibration damper Suspension Rear Rear Shock Absorber Plate Spring and vibration damper Brakes Brake System Self-adjusting Mechanical Rear Drum brake and Electric brake Tires / Front 18 x 8.50-8 Tires / Rear 18 x 8.50-8 L x W x H (in.) 104" x 47.62" x 68" Fuel Capacity Max Range to Empty 57 Miles Vehicle Weight 992 lbs with Batteries Ground Clearance 4 Inches Instrumentation Digital Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 105"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 830 lbs
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.4 x 85 ft steel cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 5/16 Hook
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead and Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 50 mL/r Gearing 33:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.8" x 8.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.1" x 7.3" x 8.8" Weight 121 lbs
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation