HAND GUARD WITH MIRROR 97300
- Constructed of durable molded polyurethane with Kolpin’s trademark Rhino Rib® reinforcement for added protection
- Features round, 3” (76.2mm) fisheye rearview mirror
- Universal fit design mounts directly to most ATV handlebars
- Does NOT fit Can-Am ATV’s with hand guards or Kawasaki
- Brute Force Models with plastic handlebar fascia
- Includes two hand guards and hardware
- Durable flexible grips cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rotates 360˚ and tilts 0˚ - 180˚ in 45˚ increments
- NEW Kwik clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® UTV rails using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Sold as a Pair
Keep your GPS and other handheld devices secure with the FlexFit ATV/UTV Handheld mount. The fully-adjustable cradle rotates 360 degrees and has 180 degrees of tilt ensuring your GPS is oriented perfectly every time. The movable rubber straps allow you to secure the device in the best location. UTV dash mount, bar mount and ATV bar/rack mount included.Learn More
- Unique design enables dual towing capability with the ball mount or pin mount
- Heavy-duty 2” receiver mount for additional ball mount inserts
- Reversible for trailer hitch height adjustment
- 3/4” hitch ball mounting hole
- Fits most ATV’s with factory hitch
- For off-road use only
ATV COVER 95110
- Made of dura-poly nylon to withstand all weather elements
- Reinforced tie-down grommets
- Available in Black only
- Standard size fits most ATV’s 400cc and smaller
- Standard Dimensions: 85” l x 35” w x 32” h
- *** Special note: cover must be removed for trailering
Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 5,000 lbs. including the X3, Terra 45 and S5000.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 10,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More
The ATV TEK Trio 1.25” hitch’s patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle.
- Hitch pin included.
- Fits all 1.25” receivers.
- Aluminum Material
- Designed to work with the Synthetic cables
- Eliminates Cable pinch caused by Roller Fairleads and Synthetic cable
- Hardware Included (not shown)
- Bolt pattern is ATV standard 4.875"
- We also recommend using a KFI Cable Hook Stopper (ATV-CHS) with these to avoid gouging from the cable hook