Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 4'Learn More
The Swisher® UTV universal receiver mounting kit is a complete quick-switch accessory system for your UTV, designed for use with an electric winch (sold separately). The kit comes with a winch mount, a front-mounted accessories receiver, and a front 2-by-2-inch receiver for your UTV. This kit is user-friendly and installs quickly and easily. Once installed, accessories can be connected or removed from your UTV in seconds with just a single pin. This product is made from heavy-duty steel tubing and plating with a powder coat finish for added durability. Made in the USA. The 10260 will slide into any 2x2 receiver.
Required For Use With:
- 50" Universal Work Duty Plow (#2645R)
- 44" Universal Dump Bucket (#15714)
- 48" ATV Plow Blade System (#18749)
- 60" ATV Plow Blade System (#18750)
- 62” UTV Universal Work Duty Plow Blade (#2850)
The Swisher® ATV Universal Mounting Kit attaches to the rear hitch and front lower control arms of most ATVs. It's made from steel square tubing with a leaf spring design to help bolster the front suspension. Use the kit with Swisher's plow blades and dump bucket for fast changes between attachments. Remove the kit by simply removing the pins, leaving the brackets on the ATV for fast, simple future installations. Additional required mounts to be used in conjunction with the 2646 for Bombardier ATV models: #7668 Bombardier Outlander(A-arm mount) and Suzuki King Quad #2900 Mount extension for ATV's with a wheel base greater than 72".
Required For Use With:
•50" Universal Work Duty Plow (#2645R)Learn More
•44" Universal Dump Bucket (#15714)
•48" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18749)
•60" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18750)
Swisher's Combo Basket kit is perfect for hauling extra items on your ATV. It's universal fit quickly and easily attached to your ATV's existing front and rear rack using the included hardware. It's constructed of heavy duty 14 gauge steel mesh reinforced with 3/4" steel framing. The durable powder coat finish stands tough against harsh weather climates. Front basket measures 36"x17.25"x6.25" Rear basket measures 41"x29"x6.25"Learn More
Easily change out your blades with Swisher's Blade Mounting Kit. This blade mount adapter is used with Swisher's blades 18749 and 18750. Attaches easily to Swisher's 2646 Universal Mounting Kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Made in the USALearn More
Swisher's 60". Steel Blade is constructed with 14 gauge steel. It features excellent blade lift height and a unique lower channel bracket for extra support in high impact areas. Used with part # 12019 which connects to the 2646 mounting kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit.
- Universal fit
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA!
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
All Terra winches come standard with a steel drum specifically designed to withstand the rigors of synthetic rope (a Superwinch Exclusive) and are available with either galvanized wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with a blue anodized aluminum hawse engraved with the Superwinch logo.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.3 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake Automatic: 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (335mm L x 114mm D x 122mm)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 18.0 lbs (8.16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 29.5 lbs (13.4 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 25 Amps Motor Draw / 25.0 FPM (7.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,500 lbs: 162 Amps Motor Draw / 9.5 FPM (2.9 MPM) Line Speed Learn More