Why don’t UTV’s come with mirrors? No need to worry, the ATV TEK Clearview UTV Mirror solves all your problems. The convex shape enhances field of view and the integrated vibration dampener reduces vibration and increases visibility as you head down the bumpy trail! The universal low-profile mounting design allows you to mount to any tube from 1” to 2.5” and is compatible with most windshields! 4-way adjustment gives you flexibility in orienting the mirror high, low, inside or outside, along with the patent pending spline design allows you to micro-adjust to the perfect position. The new breakaway feature allows the mirror to “breakaway” when contacted and gives you the ability to swing the mirror in when trailering or in tight spaces.
- Mounts to left or right side
- Package includes a set of two mirrors (Passenger and driver side)
- Convex mirror provides wide viewing range and image stabilization
- Shatter-proof tempered glass
- High Impact ABS Housing
- Ball Socket Joint for unlimited viewing angles
- Break away feature
- Mirror Dimensions: 4.125” x 7.75”
- Includes 1.75” OD Clamp to fit most major brand UTV’s
- Polaris Ranger (Non-900XP)
- Polaris RZR
- Yamaha Rhino
- Kawasaki Mule 600’s
- Arctic Cat Prowler (Round Tube)
- John Deere Gator (All)
- Secure and protect your chain saw when traversing over rough terrain
- Fits in standard Kolpin Gun Boot® brackets - Simply remove your Gun Boot® case and install your Saw Boot!!!
- Designed to be used with Universal Gun Boot® IV Bracket (20032 - sold separately) or Boottector® Bracket (20035 - sold separately)
- Saw can be quickly secured/removed with a bungee tie down
- Included heat shielding allows for carrying a hot saw
- Universal fit for most ATV racks
- Accommodates saw bars up to 20"
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- Universal fit mounting system will accommodate nearly all ATV racks
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Can also be mounted to the bed rail of a UTV or to any flat (drillable) surface!
- Soft cross pattern rubber grips provide increased cushioning and gripping power for items in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Heavy duty design carries guns, bows, fishing poles, ice augers, shovels, rakes, farm tools, etc.
- Kwik Clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Quick release button opens the grip quickly for easy access to gear
- Ratcheting design allows for securing items from 1-4 inch diameter
The ATV TEK Trio 1.25” hitch’s patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle.
- Hitch pin included.
- Fits all 1.25” receivers.