Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high
- Another industry first from Kolpin – the only ATV/UTV hard case for tactical weapons!
- Specifically designed for sporting/tactical rifles up to 44” in length
- Ample space for 50mm scopes, and even attached bi-pods
- Hinged hatchback design provides quick access with snap close, lockable lid
- Includes revolutionary soft Transport™ case with full length zipper that unfolds into a gun rug or shooting mat
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
The Superwinch LT3000ATV winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of ATV and utility use, the LT3000ATV introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon SeriesProduct Features
- Rated Line Pull: 3,000 lbs (1,361 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.2 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 136:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid, Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.0m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 12' Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.25” W x 4.25” H (335.3mm L x 108mm W x 108mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 2.9" (74mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 20.0 lbs (9.0 kgs)
- Shipping Weight 27 lbs (12.24 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 15 Amps Motor Draw / 27 FPM (8.3 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,000 lbs: 180 Amps Motor Draw / 4 FPM (1.2 MPM) Line Speed
Easily change out your blades with Swisher's Blade Mounting Kit. This blade mount adapter is used with Swisher's blades 18749 and 18750. Attaches easily to Swisher's 2646 Universal Mounting Kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Made in the USALearn More
- Everything you need to mount (2) Gun Boot® cases (sold separately) to the Utility Gear Rail System (26400)
- Includes (1) c-clamp, (2) metal Gun Boot® mounting plates, (2) Boottector® Gun Mounts, and all necessary hardware
- Separate purchase of Utility Gear Rail System (26400) required
- Accommodates Gun Boot® IV and 6.0 cases (not included)
Designed to attach directly to YJ frame rails to ensure adequate support for winching activities. Made of 1/4” steel with black powder-coat finish to resist corrosion. Standard 4.5” x 10” winch bolt patter. Includes mounting hardware.
Fits Talon 9.5, Talon 9.5SR, Talon 9.5i, Talon 9.5iSR, Talon 12.5, Talon 12.5SR, Talon 12.5i, Talon 12.5iSR, Epi9.0S, Rock 95, EP6.0, EP9.0, Epi6.0, Epi9.0, X6, X9, S6000, and S9000 winch models.Learn More