The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
The Superwinch LT3000ATV winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of ATV and utility use, the LT3000ATV introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon SeriesProduct Features
- Rated Line Pull: 3,000 lbs (1,361 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.2 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 136:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid, Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.0m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 12' Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.25” W x 4.25” H (335.3mm L x 108mm W x 108mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 2.9" (74mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 20.0 lbs (9.0 kgs)
- Shipping Weight 27 lbs (12.24 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 15 Amps Motor Draw / 27 FPM (8.3 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,000 lbs: 180 Amps Motor Draw / 4 FPM (1.2 MPM) Line Speed
One of the best things about an ATV or UTV is its hauling ability. Great Day’s Hitch-N-Ride adds a new dimension of “packin” capacity to any off-road vehicle with a 2” hitch receiver.
The Hitch-N-Ride is perfect for transporting anything from hunting equipment and coolers, to firewood and wild game. It’s perfect for working around the ranch, home, camp or industrial site.
The Hitch-N-Ride is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load. With its low center of gravity, loading and unloading the Hitch-N-Ride eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain. The “Z-Bar” attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain. The 22” X 50” X 6” carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport. The Hitch-N-Ride installs in seconds with the factory-furnished hitch pin. (Hitch Pin Sold Separately)Learn More
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
Fora Custom Cart owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day’s Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking Custom Cart into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Custom Cart Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a 18”x42”x7” carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs., has a load limit of 250 lbs and ships by UPS. Fits most brands and models of customized golf carts.Learn More
- Our best selling implement is also the most versatile - It cuts.. It digs.. It slices.. It dices..
- Two individual gangs of (4) discs are easy to attach to the DirtWorks and the accessory tool bar
- Five adjustable cutting angles to accommodate different soil types and conditions
- Live axle and sealed ball bearing design
- 54” width
- Requires both the Kolpin 3-point hitch and either the 48” or 60” Accessory Tool Bar (sold separately)
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum.
- Weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load.
- The low center of gravity eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain while loading and unloading.
- The Straight Bar attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain.
- The 22” X 50” X 6” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport.
The ATV TEK Arch Series bags take ATV bags to a whole new level. The arched steel frame keeps the bags shape no matter how much gear you stuff into it. The arched frame and 1” weatherproof seal keeps keeps consistent gapless seal and the bags contents dry and dust-free! A Zipperless, fully removable lid allows you to access the bag from the front, back, left or right side and it can be taken completely off for unobstructed access. Other features include top bungee straps, (2) expandable drink holders, internal organizer pockets, front pockets and a removable padded seat.
- 5-way lid opening
- Heavy-duty polyester reinforced by arched steel frame
- Zipperless design
- Weatherproof seal keeps contents dry and dust-freeLearn More