Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite ATV Front Rack is a refreshing alternative to flimsy, imported steel racks that instantly become rusty eyesores! The MLFR50 is constructed of 100% aircraft aluminum to provide incredible strength and good looks. With it‘s contoured, sleek lines, the Mighty-Lite adds a touch of class to any 4-wheeler. Also, the Mighty-Lite Front Rack is universal fitting---fits most Honda, Polaris, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, Yamaha and other brands and models of ATV’s. The Mighty-Lite Rack comes with an unheard-of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite ATV Front Rack measures 36” wide, 16” front-to-back and has 7 inch sides. It attaches quickly and easily to the original tubular and composite racks with Great Day’s clever new accessory mounting hardware. The Mighty- Lite Rack is finished with a “tough as nails”, black powder-coat enamel---it will never rust and last for years with proper care.Learn More
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- Gun Boot® 5.0 case and mounting system all in one!
- Complete system includes - universal built-in bracket that mounts directly to your Polaris® UTV Bed Rail
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Bracket allows for multiple angle adjustments
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® UTV Bed Rails using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner.
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
THE MIGHTY ATOM Heavy duty ATV and utility winch. A winch with no equal. Unique clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensures maximum performance in all conditions. Complete with mount plate for flat bed mounting or alternatively can be fitted to portable tow ball attachment. ATV handle bar remote available in lieu of standard remote.
- 0.2 inch x 46 ft Steel Cable
- *10 ft Remote Handset (ATV remote available)
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- 3 Tonne Pulley Block
- Mounting plate
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/4 hook
- Power in and Power out
- Quiet Efficient 1.35 hp Motor
- New Heavy Duty Clutch
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Pulley Block as Standard
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 2500 lbs (1134 kg) Motor 12V : 1.35 hp / 0.95 kw Gearing 170:1 Braking Action Dynamic Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.5" x 3.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 46' L Mounting Pattern 3.1" Dimensions 13.2" x 4.4" x 6.5" Weight 20 lbs
- Contoured design allows for maximum sight reduction while
- operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity allows for extra weight of the optional accessory rack sold separately
- Roto-moulded UV-stabilized LL DPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family D-Series