The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
Make next weekend epic with Monster Moto's affordable and popular standard minibike, the MM-B80. It’s just like the ones you used to ride in the good old days, only safer and easier to ride. It’s powered by a 79.5cc overhead-valve engine, and a centrifugal clutch ensures easy operation. Just twist the throttle and go! Its sturdy frame is ready for young riders of all abilities. The MMB80’s rear disc brake delivers quick stopping power.
The MMB80 comes pre-assembled. Just attach the handlebars, add gas and start her up!
- Heavy Duty Overhead-Valve (OHV) Engine
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Super Grip Tires
- Rear Disc Brake
- Rugged, Reinforced Frame
- Custom Monster Graphics
- Tough, No-dent polypropylene fenders
- Larger Comfortable Seat
Specifications Engine Displacement 79.5cc OHV Rated Power 2.5 HP Starter Type Pull Transmission Type Automatic Brake Type Mechanical Disc Brake Seat Height 23" Wheel Base 36.5" Top Speed 23 MPH Max Recommended Rider Weight 150 lbs. Item Net Weight 81 lbs. Item Gross Weight 99 lbs
SnowBear® Plows Inc. is the leading North American manufacturer of personal and light commercial snow plows and related accessories. The SnowBear® UTV plow fits any UTV or side by side that has a 2” front receiver hitch. It is great for getting into tight spots that a traditional plow attached to a truck or SUV can’t. With the SnowBear® UTV plow you will be able to remove snow 50 times faster than with a snow thrower. In cab toggle switch makes raising and lowering your plow easy.
Features and Benefits:
- Measures 60” x 19”
- Made in North America with heavy duty steel construction
- Will fit UTV’s and side by sides with a 2” front hitch
- Easy attachment and removal system for your plow
- Comes with a custom geared electric winch with heavy duty strap
- Includes wired in cab toggle switch
- Included skid shoes make plowing over soft surfaces, gravel and uneven terrain easy
- 5 position angling to allow you to push snow where ever you need it to go
- Plow stands allow for easy storage of the plow
- Finished in a premium black powder coat
- Part #: 324-108
- 60” wide
- 19” in height
- 225 lbs
- Premium black powder coat
Warranty: One year limited manufacturer warrantyLearn More
A versatile implement for food plot preparation, gardening or just cutting up virgin soil, the disc plow attachment is a must have multifunctional implement. Attaches to the 1-Point Lift System or 3-Point CAT-0 Hitch with a single pin.
- Features eight (8), 14" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades
- Two (2), sets of four discs provide 54" of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 13° fixed angle on the discs when mounted on the lift frame
- 15° blade angle of attack
- 2" back side receiver accepts a weight tray for added downward pressure and increased soil penetration (sold separately)
- Single hitch pin (included) attachment for quick and easy accessory changes
- For use with Impact Implements 1-Point Lift System and Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System (sold separately)
- Weight: 120 lbs.
ATV REAR LOUNGER WITH HELMET STORAGE 4438
- Perfect lounger with easy storage access
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Opens in the rear with access to arm cavities
- 3.5 cubic feet of weather-resistant storage
- Dimensions: 36.75” l x 27.88” w x 17” h
Ranger Roof (2009-Current)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to your Polaris Ranger 2009 - current
- Easy installation (requires drilling of the roof)
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4" narrower in the front than the rear
- Made in the USA
For a UTV owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated, than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day's Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking UTV into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Front Rack mounts quickly and easily onto most full-sized UTV's and features a unique pivoting mechanism for gaining access to the front storage compartment. By removing two quick-clip pins, in just seconds the Front Rack can be rotated forward -- allowing the storage compartment door to be opened and closed.
The Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides an 18" x 50" x 7" carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs, has a load limit of 250 lbs and shops by UPS. MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA!Learn More
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 8'Learn More
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More