- Soft cross pattern rubber grips provide increased cushioning and gripping power for items in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Heavy duty design carries guns, bows, fishing poles, ice augers, shovels, rakes, farm tools, etc.
- Kwik Clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Quick release button opens the grip quickly for easy access to gear
- Ratcheting design allows for securing items from 1-4 inch diameter
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 10 GA GR50 steel
- Designed to fit between in the OEM location below the radiator
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Mounts the same as OEM intended
- Works with all Polaris OEM Brush Guards and Double Tube Bumpers
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Will work with Polaris Glacier Plow
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : LT2000 / LT3000 (will NOT work with Tera 25/35 or ATV2500/3000)
- MILE MARKER: All ATV Winches
- VENOM : All Hardcore ATV Winches
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
- Contoured design allows for maximum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity allows for extra weight of the optional accessory rack sold separately
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LL DPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Dimensions: 37" L x 17.3" W x 13.6" H
Make next weekend epic with Monster Moto's affordable and popular standard minibike, the MM-B80. It’s just like the ones you used to ride in the good old days, only safer and easier to ride. It’s powered by a 79.5cc overhead-valve engine, and a centrifugal clutch ensures easy operation. Just twist the throttle and go! Its sturdy frame is ready for young riders of all abilities. The MMB80’s rear disc brake delivers quick stopping power.
The MMB80 comes pre-assembled. Just attach the handlebars, add gas and start her up!
- Heavy Duty Overhead-Valve (OHV) Engine
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Super Grip Tires
- Rear Disc Brake
- Rugged, Reinforced Frame
- Custom Monster Graphics
- Tough, No-dent polypropylene fenders
- Larger Comfortable Seat
Specifications Engine Displacement 79.5cc OHV Rated Power 2.5 HP Starter Type Pull Transmission Type Automatic Brake Type Mechanical Disc Brake Seat Height 23" Wheel Base 36.5" Top Speed 23 MPH Max Recommended Rider Weight 150 lbs. Item Net Weight 81 lbs. Item Gross Weight 99 lbs
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More