Take control of your winch with the Mini-Rocker Switch that comes with an adjustable bracket to mount it to your ATV's handle bars and allows you to control your winch with the touch of your finger without ever letting go of your handle bars.Learn More
Why don’t UTV’s come with mirrors? No need to worry, the ATV TEK Clearview UTV Mirror solves all your problems. The convex shape enhances field of view and the integrated vibration dampener reduces vibration and increases visibility as you head down the bumpy trail! The universal low-profile mounting design allows you to mount to any tube from 1” to 2.5” and is compatible with most windshields! 4-way adjustment gives you flexibility in orienting the mirror high, low, inside or outside, along with the patent pending spline design allows you to micro-adjust to the perfect position. The new breakaway feature allows the mirror to “breakaway” when contacted and gives you the ability to swing the mirror in when trailering or in tight spaces.
- Mounts to left or right side
This ATV Handlebar Mount allows you to use Rigid Industries' performance LED lighting components as a headlight on your ATV. Constructed from quality stainless steel and powder-coated black, this mount is designed to fit both narrow (2 bolt) and wide (4 bolt) steering stems. It is simple to install and bolts on in minutes. This ATV Handlebar Mount moves with the handlebars and projects the light into the turn where you need it. This model accepts one (1) E-Series or SR-Series 6" light bar (sold separately).
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
**May not fit every single make and model on market. Some customizing may be needed.
*******LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*******Learn More
$22.97Fits Following Models:
- 2003 - 2005 Honda Rincon 650
- 2006 - 2012 Honda Rincon 680
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" Grade 50 steel and 3/8" thick at ball mounting location
- Takes all 3/4" Shank Balls
- Required OEM Spec
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- All mounting hardware included
- Complete installation instructions included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
The ATV TEK Clearview Mirror increases your field of view, reduces blind spots and minimized mirror vibration and blurring. Its rectangular, semi-convex shape offers a panoramic perspective for less visual distortion. A built-in, vibration-isolating attachment and a rubber-cushioned frame virtually eliminates mirror shake from idling motors and rough trails. The spring tension ball mount rotates 360 degrees and tilts 15 degrees for custom positioning. Fast, simple installation. Mounts to the left or right side. Fits tubes up to a 1” diameter.
- Panoramic perspective for less visual distortion
- Built-in vibration isolating attachment
- Rubber cushioned frame eliminates mirror shake.
- Mounts to left or right side