One of the best things about an ATV or UTV is its hauling ability. Great Day’s Hitch-N-Ride adds a new dimension of “packin” capacity to any off-road vehicle with a 2” hitch receiver.
The Hitch-N-Ride is perfect for transporting anything from hunting equipment and coolers, to firewood and wild game. It’s perfect for working around the ranch, home, camp or industrial site.
The Hitch-N-Ride is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 22 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load. With its low center of gravity, loading and unloading the Hitch-N-Ride eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain. The “Z-Bar” attachment bar, allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain. The 22” X 50” X 6” carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport. The Hitch-N-Ride installs in seconds with the factory-furnished hitch pin. (Hitch Pin Sold Separately)Learn More
OUTFITTER BOX 93450
- Largest hard-sided storage box offered by Kolpin®
- Easily accommodates 4 adult sized helmets and more!!!
- Reinforced structure accepts (2) Fuel Pack Jr.’s with mounting brackets
- Lid has molded-in tray and double wall construction for extra storage capacity and rigidity
- Includes Kwik-Cinch straps for quick on/off attachment and metal Accessory Rack for increased load carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 42.5” l x 21.5” w x 16.75” h
- Front to back base footprint - 13” in the center between the rear of the seat to the rear of the rack, 19” on the outside
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
All Terra winches come standard with a steel drum specifically designed to withstand the rigors of synthetic rope (a Superwinch Exclusive) and are available with either galvanized wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with a blue anodized aluminum hawse engraved with the Superwinch logo.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load Holding
- Rope: 1/4" x 55' (6.5mm x 16.76m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (383mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 22.0 lbs (9.98 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 34.0 lbs (15.42 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
For a UTV owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated, than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day's Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking UTV into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Front Rack mounts quickly and easily onto most full-sized UTV's and features a unique pivoting mechanism for gaining access to the front storage compartment. By removing two quick-clip pins, in just seconds the Front Rack can be rotated forward -- allowing the storage compartment door to be opened and closed.
The Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides an 18" x 50" x 7" carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs, has a load limit of 250 lbs and shops by UPS. MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA!Learn More
Here’s a hitch receiver cargo carrier with the frame and capacity to do some major hauling! The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is a whopping 50” wide, 22” front-to-back and has 12” sides. It has a weight capacity of 500 lbs and has a super-strong aircraft aluminum frame for handling “rough n’ tough” loads.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum comes with either black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished), durable, good-looking powder-coat finishes. The Magnum Hitch-R-Ride only weighs 20 lbs and ships by UPS. It is ideal for use on pickup trucks, autos or SUV’s with 2” hitch receivers.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR2000TLB.Learn More
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.
- 2000-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 2000-2006 GMC Suburban
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL
Ideal for large ATV's, UTV's, and small trailers. A huge high power motor, heavy duty clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensure the ultimate in performance and reliability. Comes complete with hand remote, atv remote, pulley block ,winch guard, flat mount plate and all fittings.
- High Quality Synthetic Cable
- Aluminium Fairlead
- 10ft Remote Handset
- ATV Remote
- Pulley Block
- Flat Mount Plate
- Fully Sealed Permanent Magnet Motor
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Contactors
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Metal Drivetrain
- Heavy Duty Clutch
- Automatic Mechanical Brake
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 3 Year Electrical Warranty
Specifications Rated Line Pull 3500 lbs (1588 kg) Motor 12V : 1.95 hp / 1.35 kw Gearing 166:1 Braking Action Mechanical Drum Size (Dia x L) 2" x 3.3" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 45' L Mounting Pattern 3" x 4.9" Dimensions 13.3" x 4.9" x 4.7"
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More