The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
Make next weekend epic with Monster Moto's affordable and popular standard minibike, the MM-B80. It’s just like the ones you used to ride in the good old days, only safer and easier to ride. It’s powered by a 79.5cc overhead-valve engine, and a centrifugal clutch ensures easy operation. Just twist the throttle and go! Its sturdy frame is ready for young riders of all abilities. The MMB80’s rear disc brake delivers quick stopping power.
The MMB80 comes pre-assembled. Just attach the handlebars, add gas and start her up!
- Heavy Duty Overhead-Valve (OHV) Engine
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Super Grip Tires
- Rear Disc Brake
- Rugged, Reinforced Frame
- Custom Monster Graphics
- Tough, No-dent polypropylene fenders
- Larger Comfortable Seat
Specifications Engine Displacement 79.5cc OHV Rated Power 2.5 HP Starter Type Pull Transmission Type Automatic Brake Type Mechanical Disc Brake Seat Height 23" Wheel Base 36.5" Top Speed 23 MPH Max Recommended Rider Weight 150 lbs. Item Net Weight 81 lbs. Item Gross Weight 99 lbs
The Kolpin X-Factor™ Plow System comes with everything you need to start plowing with your ATV today! Easy to assemble and install on your ATV, this durable ATV plow will have you pushing Mother Nature around.
- Industry first complete bolt together plow system in a box!
- Heavy duty, 3-piece steel and tube steel frame that will withstand years of plowing use
- Easy on / easy off push tube
- X-Factor™ Plow System comes complete with everything you need to start plowing today
- Forward ATV Plow Mount fits most ATV frames from 2002-current models
- Rugged 52" 14 gauge steel blade with double layer of steel at center X
- Strong square tubed push frame
- 5 position blade angle
- Dual trip springs and height adjustable HD skid shoes protect plow and ATV
- Double sided steel wear bar that can be turned over to double the life
- ****REQUIRES winch, manual lift or Electric Lift (not included)
- One year limited warranty
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 8'Learn More
A versatile implement for food plot preparation, gardening or just cutting up virgin soil, the disc plow attachment is a must have multifunctional implement. Attaches to the 1-Point Lift System or 3-Point CAT-0 Hitch with a single pin.
- Features eight (8), 14" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades
- Two (2), sets of four discs provide 54" of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 13° fixed angle on the discs when mounted on the lift frame
- 15° blade angle of attack
- 2" back side receiver accepts a weight tray for added downward pressure and increased soil penetration (sold separately)
- Single hitch pin (included) attachment for quick and easy accessory changes
- For use with Impact Implements 1-Point Lift System and Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System (sold separately)
- Weight: 120 lbs.
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 35.9 Amp Draw 2.6 LED's 10 Raw Lumens 3750 Lux @ 10m 1290 Beam Distance 718 m Peak Beam Intensity 129,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-Series
$349.97Rhino Cooler Trunk1478Product Features:
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear lowdensity polyethylene) with foam insulated body
- Unique design allows for convenient storage, separating ice and beverages from your dry goods
- 2 large wet/dry storage areas with drain plugs
- Provides 1.0 cu ft of storage in each area
- Center wet/dry storage area with removable lid, storage tray, and drain plug
- Center area provides .4 cu ft of additional secure storage
- Fits all Rhino Models
- 46” w (42 ½” between the bed rails) x 24” l (front-back) x 17 ¼” h
Ideal for large ATV’s, UTV’s and small trailers. A huge high power motor, heavy duty clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensure the ultimate in performance and reliability. Comes complete with hand remote, atv remote, pulley block ,winch guard, flat mount plate and all fittings.
- High Quality Synthetic Cable
- Aluminium Fairlead
- 10ft Remote Handset
- ATV Remote
- Pulley Block
- Flat Mount Plate
- Fully Sealed Permanent Magnet Motor
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Contactors
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Metal Drivetrain
- Heavy Duty Clutch
- Automatic Mechanical Brake
- Lifetime Mechanical Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Year Electrical Manufacturer Warranty
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 2.2 hp / 1.54 kw Gearing 198:1 Braking Action Mechanical Drum Size (Dia x L) 2" x 3.3" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 3" x 4.9" Dimensions 13.3" x 4.9" x 4.7"
Product Description:Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. This 4500lb UTV Series winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, Water Resistant seals to keep the elements out, a wide 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch. It is also backed by a KFI 1-Year Limited Warranty. The KFI U4500w Winch comes with everything you need other than a UTV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific UTV winch mount.
- Model: U4500 UTV Series
- Rated Line Pull: 4500 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.7 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 166:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 2" (D) x 3.19" (L)
- Cable: 15/64" (D) x 38' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch with optional dash mount bracket and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions:14.6" L x 4.55" D x 5" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model UTV)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern:3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 36.6 lbs. (complete kit)
- ATV Drifter Plow System comes complete with blade, heavy-duty push tube and mount
- Design features Patented Forward Plow Mount (US Patent 8,505,973) and fits most ATV frames from 2002-current
- Rugged 52" Poly Blade with Patented RibCore construction (US Patent 7,685,748 B1)
- Easy on / easy off push tube attachment
- Strong square push tube
- 5 position blade angle adjustment
- Dual trip springs and height adjustable HD skid shoes
- Double sided steel wear bar that can be turned over to double the life
- Easy to assemble
- One year limited warranty
- NOT recommended for Can-Am models. See application chart for model specific fitments