The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
The 8-Blade Disc Harrow cuts and breaks even the most compacted soil. This disc harrow has been designed to make fast work of game plots or garden space, even in challenging off-road conditions. This disc harrow is heavy enough to avoid skipping along the surface, yet light enough for small tractors or ATVs to pull easily. The wheel assembly facilitates towing along paths or roadways, yet rotates out of the way when tilling. Disc angles are adjustable from 0° to 20° and the depth control is as easily adjustable as the disc angle. Other features of this heavy-duty tool include:
- 16" scalloped blades
- 48" cutting width
- 13" 4-ply tubeless tires
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Tubular steel frame construction
- Includes hookup points for optional culti-packer
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Designed for ATVs, UTVs and small tractors
- Use with a three point hitch or ball
- Dimensions: 61" L x 76" W x 30" H
The S Series Race Trailer Winch - Superwinch introduces a unique version of one of its most popular performance trailer winches based on input from racers from all over the USA. We started with our S4000, which already included 6400 lb. rolling weight capacity, our S3 Sealed Submersible Sealed Solenoid with a 3-year warranty, 30’ Handheld Remote Switch and Limited Lifetime Warranty and added 50 feet of yellow ¼ inch Dyneema synthetic rope (replacing the wire rope which can damage expensive race car paint surfaces and is difficult to handle if not properly wound back on the winch between uses) and a larger heavy duty latched clevis hook. These upgrades made the “Racer’s Choice” winch an even more desirable option in every race trailer. The S4000SR from Superwinch is the most performance option filled trailer winch on the market today with race proven reliability for over 10 years.
Superwinch proudly stands behind its products with the industry's best warranties. We have implemented an exclusive 3-year warranty on our robust S3™ Solenoid. While most manufactures use off-the-shelf solenoids designed for automotive use, the S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid was designed by Superwinch engineers to outperform other solenoids on the market. Combined with the Superwinch commitment to quality, these new warranty enhancements give owners greater protection for their investment and unwavering confidence in their purchase. Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies. AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strengthproduct Specifications
- Rated Line Pull - Rolling Weight: 6,400 lbs (2,903 kgs)
- Motor: 1.8 hp (1.34 kw) Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3™ Sealed Submersible Solenoid (3 Yr. Warranty) and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Operated
- Brake: Mechanical Load Holding and Dynamic Brake
- Rope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook Clevis Hook
- Fairlead: 4 Way Roller
- Remote: 30' Sealed, Rubber Hand-held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 8.7" D x 6.0" H (383mm L x 221mm D x 152mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 1.68" (42.67mm)
- Drum Length: 3" (76.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.69” (93.7mm) on Center
- Installed Weight: 23.3 lbs (33 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 40.0 lbs (18.1 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3 Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: TBD
- Line Pull at 4,000lbs: 311 Amps Motor Draw / 4.5 FPM (1.4 MPM) Line Speed
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
Superb high specification winch. Ideal for recovery and 4x4 applications. Outstanding features include high quality series wound double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Comes with stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with Heavy Duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Motor 12V : 5.0 hp / 3.5 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 5/16" x 100' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.8" x 6.3" x 8.6"
This plow is designed for any driveway while being able to take care of small commercial properties. You will have any job completed in minutes. You will be the favorite of the neighborhood. It features an all-steel design for extra strength on the toughest snow but at a price you can afford. It is easy to install and store. Comes with a wireless winch remote control so you can stay warm while making sure your driveway is clean.
- Heavy-duty, hitch-mounted plow lets you effortlessly move snow
- Durable electric winch lets you raise and lower plow from the comfort of your vehicle's cab
- Includes wired and wireless remote controls and sturdy nylon winch strap
- Adjustable, 3-position blade allows you to manually change plowing angle - straight ahead or 45 degrees to the left or right
- Hardened steel edge scrapes over a variety of surfaces and breaks up packed snow and ice
- Skid shoes let you manually adjust scraping height
- Strong rubber deflector on top directs snow away from your windshield and down for a better plow
- Springs act as shock absorbers by allowing plow to trip forward in case of impact
- Red markers make plow easy to see - Operator can see plow edges for more efficient plowing and increased safety
- Rugged, all-steel construction with rust- and UV-resistant powder coat
- Simple installation
- Slides into your vehicle's front hitch receiver (sold separately)
- Secures in rear hitch for easy transport
- Safety chain holds plow in raised position
- Locking casters let you easily move and store plow
Blade Dimensions 84" W x 22" H Assembled Weight 283 lbs Application 2" x 2" front trailer hitch receiver (Class III and IV only) Angling 3 position locking system Construction All steel design
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware
Watts 242 Amp Draw 17.54 LED's 88 Raw Lumens 20,240 Lux @ 10m 9260 Beam Distance 1925 m Peak Beam Intensity 926,000 Mount Type Surface Length 40 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter / Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
HISUN’s Sector line Of Utility Vehicles is an entirely new breed built from the ground up. Using the race inspired Level Flight Suspension systems and powerful HISUN Engines, the Sector line of UTVs are ready for work and off-road adventures. Standard features found on the Sector line are Aluminum Rims, Roofs, Windshields, LED Lighting, Winches, and many other accessories included as standard equipment. Great looking, tough, and ready to help you Grab Some Sun.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / 1-Cylinder Displacement 454cc Bore and Stroke 83 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.7 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm / Nitrogen Filled Suspension Rea Independent dual A-arm / Nitrogen Filled Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –14 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –14 Radial L x W x H 110" x 61.75" x 73" Wheelbase 72.5" Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 9.7" Instrumentation Digital-Analog Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 3500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims,
Gas Assisted Adjustable Shocks, Optional Electronic Power Steering,
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
Comfort, quality, durability, and style have all been woven into one of the best values in electric low emission vehicles. The Hisun HS2DGF is affordable to own and operate whether you are playing 18 or tooling around the neighborhood. Golf courses and individuals around the world have grown to trust Hisun electric vehicles.
- Product Features:
- 48v, 3.7 Kw Motor
- Intelligent DC 48V/25A Charger
- 275A Controller
- Self-adjusting Mechanical Rear Drum Brake
- and Electric Brake
- Shock absorbing Plate Spring Vibration Damper
- Hall Induction Accelerator
Specifications Type Motor 48V, 3.7Kw Displacement Battery 4 x 48V/120Z, VRLA BATTERY Bore and Stroke Charger Intelligent DC 48V/25A Compression Ratio Controller 274A Fuel System Accelerator Hall Induction Drive Train Steering System Two-way Pinion & Rack Steering System with automatic clearance compensation function. Suspension Front Front Shock Absorber Plate Spring and vibration damper Suspension Rear Rear Shock Absorber Plate Spring and vibration damper Brakes Brake System Self-adjusting Mechanical Rear Drum brake and Electric brake Tires / Front 18 x 8.50-8 Tires / Rear 18 x 8.50-8 L x W x H (in.) 104" x 47.62" x 68" Fuel Capacity Max Range to Empty 57 Miles Vehicle Weight 992 lbs with Batteries Ground Clearance 4 Inches Instrumentation Digital Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo
This plow has two hydraulic rams to aid the blade's center pivoting action, adjustable spring tensioners, a replaceable bolt on cutting wear edge, plus dual adjustable height skid pads.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 108"
- Overall height: 25"
- Overall length: 41"
- Approximate weight: 560 lbs
- Blade degrees of pivot -/+: 30