We combined the deep cutting ability of the 8-Blade Tillage Disc with the soil preparation and compaction action of the culti-packer in this all-in-one implement. The Disc/Culti-Packer Combo makes easy work with a single pass. The 16" tillage discs can be adjusted from 0° through 20° and provide a 48" cutting width. The ratchet action handle makes disc adjustment a snap and the heavy-duty, front-mounted winch makes culti-packer adjustment both easy and independent of the disc blades. The super heavy-duty steel frame and heavy-duty construction make this an even heavier tool (711 lbs.). The adjustable 13" 4-ply tubeless tires can be lowered for complete ground clearance (when towing or moving) or can be used to reduce drag depending on surface characteristics and ATV capabilities. This product features heavy-duty sealed bearings and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
The flip disc is designed to prepare your next game plot or garden in a quick and efficient manner. Featuring a boxed steel frame and 8 notched 16" blades to ensure aggressive deep cuts for maximum tillage. Discs have a 60" operating width with a 20° cutting angle. Easily transport this disc on one side, pull the pin hitch, and flip for tilling. This disc can easily be pulled behind 4-wheelers and small tractors. Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
UTV Cab Heater System - 98600
- Big heat in a Small Size
- Low amp draw means long hours of comfort without draining your battery
- Integrated, variable speed switch allows the operator to set the comfort level
- One installation kit fits most UTV’s
- Mounting bracket rotates 180° from top to bottom for easy mounting to floor, firewall, or under dash
- CFM : 0 to 200
- Amp Draw : 0 to 2
- Size (Inches) : 5.5 x 5.5 x 9.5
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware
Watts 242 Amp Draw 17.54 LED's 88 Raw Lumens 20,240 Lux @ 10m 9260 Beam Distance 1925 m Peak Beam Intensity 926,000 Mount Type Surface Length 40 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter / Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
- Rated Line Pull: 18,000 lbs (8,165 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 1/2” x 90’ (13mm x 27.43m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 27.5” L x 8.46” D x 11.57 ”H (698.5mm L x 215.0mm D x 294.21mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm) & 10” x 6.5” (254mm x 165.1mm)
- Installed Weight: 147 lbs (66 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs (72.5 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw / 25 FPM (7.62 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 18,000 lbs: 415 Amps Motor Draw /2.5 FPM (.76 MPM) Line Speed
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 87"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 760 lbs
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 1840.0 Beam Distance 858 m Peak Beam Intensity 184,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Q-Series