- Most popular and versatile Gun Boot® case for over 10 years!
- The Kolpin Gun Boot® IV case has traveled around the world and back and is an industry standard in hard cases.
- Ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Utilizes all existing Gun Boot® IV brackets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Utility Gear Rail System
- Made in the USA
- Includes a separate soft carrying gun case that fits within the hard case instead of the standard Impact™ liner
- Constructed of a durable Cordura exterior with full length zipper access
- Spacious interior of two layers of dense closed cell foam providing the ultimate in protection, fit and convenience.
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches (4 x 4 Model)
- KFI: A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : Most 4-Hole Mounted Winches
- VENOM : All (will NOT work with the Venom 3000 Harcore Series)
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- MILE MARKER : PE2500 / VMX2.5
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 6,000 lbs. including the EP6.0, EPi6.0, X6CD and S6000.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 12,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More
If you own a Swisher® dump bucket, you need the Scarifier Teeth Kit. The wear bar strip is painted black. And the rugged scoring teeth help penetrate the ground. Includes instructions, hardware, and the manual. For use with Swisher's 15714 Universal Dump Bucket. Made in the USALearn More