Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 4'Learn More
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
UTV Owners, double your seating capacity with the Rumble Seat. Take a couple of friends on your next trip afield in your utility vehicle. Most off-road utility vehicles only provide for comfortable and safe transport of two passengers. Each Rumble Seat comfortably accommodates two adults.
The Rumble Seat is framed in lightweight aircraft aluminum and adds only 24 lbs. to the vehicle. The feature super soft, cushioned pads covered with 600 Denier PVC coated polyester.
The Rumble Seat features safety belts and quick-detach brackets to allow instant installation in all popular brands and models of utility vehicles. Also includes safety straps to insure bed stability.Learn More
Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your ATV, UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. This 3000lb ATV Series winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, Water Resistant seals to keep the elements out, a standard 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch. It is also backed by a KFI 1-Year Limited Warranty. The KFI A3000 Winch comes with everything you need other than an ATV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific ATV winch mount.
- Model: A3000 ATV Series
- Rated Line Pull: 3000 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.5 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 171:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 1.5" (D) x 3.32" (L)
- Cable: 3/16" (D) x 45.9' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions: 13.39" L x 4.06" D x 4.29" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model ATV)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 24.8 lbs. (complete kit)
We combined the deep cutting ability of the 8-Blade Tillage Disc with the soil preparation and compaction action of the culti-packer in this all-in-one implement. The Disc/Culti-Packer Combo makes easy work with a single pass. The 16" tillage discs can be adjusted from 0° through 20° and provide a 48" cutting width. The ratchet action handle makes disc adjustment a snap and the heavy-duty, front-mounted winch makes culti-packer adjustment both easy and independent of the disc blades. The super heavy-duty steel frame and heavy-duty construction make this an even heavier tool (711 lbs.). The adjustable 13" 4-ply tubeless tires can be lowered for complete ground clearance (when towing or moving) or can be used to reduce drag depending on surface characteristics and ATV capabilities. This product features heavy-duty sealed bearings and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
OUTFITTER BOX 93450
- Largest hard-sided storage box offered by Kolpin®
- Easily accommodates 4 adult sized helmets and more!!!
- Reinforced structure accepts (2) Fuel Pack Jr.’s with mounting brackets
- Lid has molded-in tray and double wall construction for extra storage capacity and rigidity
- Includes Kwik-Cinch straps for quick on/off attachment and metal Accessory Rack for increased load carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 42.5” l x 21.5” w x 16.75” h
- Front to back base footprint - 13” in the center between the rear of the seat to the rear of the rack, 19” on the outside