- 100% MADE IN USA
- Dimensions: 45" x 18.17"
- Heavy Duty one piece welded together design
- Constructed of 1/4" Grade 50 steel with a 3/8" thick Top Bar
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed
- Plates are unpainted for ease of welding on attachments
- Added cutouts for stronger welding options to buckets and other attachments
- Fits all Skid Steers with the Universal Quick Attach mounting system
- Easily mounts to your existing attachments
- Easily makes old attachments compatible to new loaders with Quick Attach
- Plate permits the use of non-universal attachments on Skid Steer loaders with Universal Hitch
- Plate may be welded or drilled and bolted onto old attachments or used to build custom attachments(plows, fork lifts, bale handlers, and etc.)
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Fits any Skid Steer manufactured after 1995 with Quick Attach
- Will fit some older models equipped with Quick Attach
- Fits any year Bobcat with Bobtach
- Fits any Universal Mount Skid Steer
- Universal Quick Attach plate will fit the following machines (Partial Listing)
500-800 Series / 963 / 1600 / 2000 2400MT
S150 / S160 / S175 / S185 / S220 / S250 / S300
T200 / T250
1835 / 1838 / 1840 / 1845C / 75XT-95XT ;
216 / 226 / 228 / 236 / 246 / 248
1601 / 801 / 1760 / 2060
4625 / 5635 / 6635 Universal Hitch
1300 / 1700D / 2250 / 2550 / 2650
1000HD / 1300HD / 1700HD / 1300C / 1900CX / 1500C / 1700C / 1700CX
165 / 185
4475 / 5575 / 6675 / 7775 / 8875 / 240 / 250 / 260 / 270
2022 / 2032 / 2044 / 2054 / 2064 / 2074 / 2099 / 2109
L464 / L485 / L565 / L865 / LX465 / LX485 / LX565 / LX665 / LX865 / LX885 / LX945
LS140 / LS150 / LS160 / LS170 / LS180 / LS190
HD4500 / HD4520Learn More
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 4'Learn More
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
Great Day’s Hitch-N-Ride adds a new dimension of “packin” capacity to any off-road vehicle with a 2” hitch receiver.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is perfect for transporting anything from hunting equipment and coolers, to firewood and wild game. It’s perfect for working around the ranch, home, camp or industrial site.
It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 25 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load. With its low center of gravity, loading and unloading the Hitch-N-Ride Magnum eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain. The “Z-Bar” attachment bar (7” rise), allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain. The 22” X 50” X 12” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport. Ships UPS.
- 25 lbs
- Aircraft aluminum
- 400 lb load capacity
- Outside cradle dimensions: 22” x 50” x 12”
- Inside cradle dimensions: 20” x 48” x 6”
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Here’s a hitch receiver cargo carrier with the frame and capacity to do some major hauling! The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is a whopping 50” wide, 22” front-to-back and has 12” sides. It has a weight capacity of 500 lbs and has a super-strong aircraft aluminum frame for handling “rough n’ tough” loads.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum comes with either black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished), durable, good-looking powder-coat finishes. The Magnum Hitch-R-Ride only weighs 20 lbs and ships by UPS. It is ideal for use on pickup trucks, autos or SUV’s with 2” hitch receivers.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR2000TLB.Learn More
The Superwinch LT3000ATV winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of ATV and utility use, the LT3000ATV introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon SeriesProduct Features
- Rated Line Pull: 3,000 lbs (1,361 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.2 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 136:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid, Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.0m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 12' Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.25” W x 4.25” H (335.3mm L x 108mm W x 108mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 2.9" (74mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 20.0 lbs (9.0 kgs)
- Shipping Weight 27 lbs (12.24 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 15 Amps Motor Draw / 27 FPM (8.3 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,000 lbs: 180 Amps Motor Draw / 4 FPM (1.2 MPM) Line Speed