The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Dimensions: 45" x 18.17"
- Heavy Duty one piece welded together design
- Constructed of 1/4" Grade 50 steel with a 3/8" thick Top Bar
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed
- Plates are unpainted for ease of welding on attachments
- Added cutouts for stronger welding options to buckets and other attachments
- Fits all Skid Steers with the Universal Quick Attach mounting system
- Easily mounts to your existing attachments
- Easily makes old attachments compatible to new loaders with Quick Attach
- Plate permits the use of non-universal attachments on Skid Steer loaders with Universal Hitch
- Plate may be welded or drilled and bolted onto old attachments or used to build custom attachments(plows, fork lifts, bale handlers, and etc.)
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Fits any Skid Steer manufactured after 1995 with Quick Attach
- Will fit some older models equipped with Quick Attach
- Fits any year Bobcat with Bobtach
- Fits any Universal Mount Skid Steer
- Universal Quick Attach plate will fit the following machines (Partial Listing)
500-800 Series / 963 / 1600 / 2000 2400MT
S150 / S160 / S175 / S185 / S220 / S250 / S300
T200 / T250
1835 / 1838 / 1840 / 1845C / 75XT-95XT ;
216 / 226 / 228 / 236 / 246 / 248
1601 / 801 / 1760 / 2060
4625 / 5635 / 6635 Universal Hitch
1300 / 1700D / 2250 / 2550 / 2650
1000HD / 1300HD / 1700HD / 1300C / 1900CX / 1500C / 1700C / 1700CX
165 / 185
4475 / 5575 / 6675 / 7775 / 8875 / 240 / 250 / 260 / 270
2022 / 2032 / 2044 / 2054 / 2064 / 2074 / 2099 / 2109
L464 / L485 / L565 / L865 / LX465 / LX485 / LX565 / LX665 / LX865 / LX885 / LX945
LS140 / LS150 / LS160 / LS170 / LS180 / LS190
HD4500 / HD4520Learn More
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
The Kolpin X-Factor™ Plow System comes with everything you need to start plowing with your ATV today! Easy to assemble and install on your ATV, this durable ATV plow will have you pushing Mother Nature around.
- Industry first complete bolt together plow system in a box!
- Heavy duty, 3-piece steel and tube steel frame that will withstand years of plowing use
- Easy on / easy off push tube
- X-Factor™ Plow System comes complete with everything you need to start plowing today
- Forward ATV Plow Mount fits most ATV frames from 2002-current models
- Rugged 52" 14 gauge steel blade with double layer of steel at center X
- Strong square tubed push frame
- 5 position blade angle
- Dual trip springs and height adjustable HD skid shoes protect plow and ATV
- Double sided steel wear bar that can be turned over to double the life
- ****REQUIRES winch, manual lift or Electric Lift (not included)
- One year limited warranty
ATV REAR LOUNGER WITH HELMET STORAGE 4438
- Perfect lounger with easy storage access
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Opens in the rear with access to arm cavities
- 3.5 cubic feet of weather-resistant storage
- Dimensions: 36.75” l x 27.88” w x 17” h
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Drilling is required using the included drilling template
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high