Transform your All-Terrain Vehicle into a Do-It-All Machine! The Grip Tools Electric ATV Winch can be used on ATVs, SUVs, and tractors.
The uses are as endless as your ingenuity. Use the wench to load your ATV onto your truck or trailer. Ideal for vehicle recovery, removing small stumps and fence posts, and more. Bring it along on hunting trips, camping, four-wheeling, road trips - anywhere! Compact design at 12.5 x 4 x 4". Take it everywhere and never get stuck in the mud again.
Stay at a safe distance during use with the <strong>remote rocker switch </strong>and <strong>wireless remote</strong> with waterproof control box.
- Powerful 3000 lb capacity pulling power with 1 1/2-HP magnet motor
- Roller fairlead 3-stage planetary gear (153:1 gear ratio)
- Smooth-action ratchet crank
- 49 feet of 3/16 in. steel cable with drop forged grab hook
- Galvanized steel clevis
- 12 volt DC hookup wires
- 3.1 x 5.1" mounting bolt
- 21 lbs.
Fits all standard class III receiver hitches.Learn More
Powerful, versatile, and easy to use, the LT2000 can be permanently mounted or used as a portable winch with optional quick-connect wiring and mounting kits. Full metal planetary gear train provides strong yet quiet operation. Note, this winch does not have a brake and is not recommended for ATV snow plow applications. ATV upgrade is easy, just use kit #2302001 and kit #2320200, everything is included for a complete upgrade.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this Utility winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon Series.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs (907 kgs)
- Motor: 1.0 HP (.75 kw) Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Pull and Turn
- Brake: N/A
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 49' (3.9mm x 15m)
- Hook: Latched with Rope Thimble, Permanent
- Fairlead: N/A
- Remote: 8' Hand Held
- Dimensions: 11.0” L x 4.1” D x 4.1” H (285mm L x 105mm D x 105mm H)
- Drum Diameter: Drum Diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: Drum Length: 2.83” (72.0mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.15" (80mm) on center
- Installed Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 17.4 lbs (7.89 kgs)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 10.0 FPM (3.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,000 lbs: 100 Amps Motor Draw / 2.5 FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed
Includes all mounting brackets, hardware, and installation instructions. Please note: The roller fairlead is not included with the purchase of this ATV mount kitMount Applications
- 2009 Ranger 500
- 2009 Ranger 700 XP
- 2010 Ranger 800
Today’s hunters are learning that getting to the hunting area as silently as possible increases the odds of success tremendously. The Power-Pak Treestand Rack is designed to transport a treestand on an ATV in total silence. The Power-Pak cradles the treestand in cushioned, camo covered holding arms in a way that no part of the treestand touches metal. The Power-Pak is designed to accommodate large or small treestands equally well.
Loading and unloading the treestand can be done in seconds! The last thing a hunter on the way to or from a hunt wants is to waste 15 minutes of precious hunting time dealing with complicated gadgets. The treestand and all of its components can be set into the cushioned holding arms and secured instantly. The Power-Pak’s two holding straps keep the stand quietly in place even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Pak is framed in aircraft aluminum and weighs only 4 lbs. It is designed to fit all popular brands of ATV’s and off-road vehicles that include a rear cargo rack. The Power-Pak installs quickly on any ATV with ordinary hand tools.
- Constructed of Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Weight: 4lbs.
- Accommodates large or small treestands.
- Contains 2 Holding Straps
- Fits: All-Terrain Vehicles - Honda Rubicon, Honda Rancher, Honda Foreman, Suzuki KingQuad, Kawasaki Brute Force, Yamaha Big Bear.
***This item will not fit on any ATV that does not have a metal rear rack (not basket) to attach to.Learn More
If you’re looking for the best solution to carry your bow, gun or tools on your Polaris ATV or UTV then the Polaris FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! The specialized mounting blocks gives you the ability to adjust offset and adjust the rack in 4 different directions while the patent pending design gives you a rock solid mount that is mounted without tools!!! The mounting base indexes into the Polaris Lock-N-Ride holes and comes with both UTV & ATV sizes. It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and amazing width adjustment or offset adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology (VFT) that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case, bows, shovels and much, much more! The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
- Double rack design
- Includes rubber replacement straps
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
If you own a Swisher® dump bucket, you need the Scarifier Teeth Kit. The wear bar strip is painted black. And the rugged scoring teeth help penetrate the ground. Includes instructions, hardware, and the manual. For use with Swisher's 15714 Universal Dump Bucket. Made in the USALearn More