Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
The 8-Blade Disc Harrow cuts and breaks even the most compacted soil. This disc harrow has been designed to make fast work of game plots or garden space, even in challenging off-road conditions. This disc harrow is heavy enough to avoid skipping along the surface, yet light enough for small tractors or ATVs to pull easily. The wheel assembly facilitates towing along paths or roadways, yet rotates out of the way when tilling. Disc angles are adjustable from 0° to 20° and the depth control is as easily adjustable as the disc angle. Other features of this heavy-duty tool include:
- 16" scalloped blades
- 48" cutting width
- 13" 4-ply tubeless tires
- Heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Tubular steel frame construction
- Includes hookup points for optional culti-packer
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Designed for ATVs, UTVs and small tractors
- Use with a three point hitch or ball
- Dimensions: 61" L x 76" W x 30" H
The flip disc is designed to prepare your next game plot or garden in a quick and efficient manner. Featuring a boxed steel frame and 8 notched 16" blades to ensure aggressive deep cuts for maximum tillage. Discs have a 60" operating width with a 20° cutting angle. Easily transport this disc on one side, pull the pin hitch, and flip for tilling. This disc can easily be pulled behind 4-wheelers and small tractors. Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, construction
- 1.5 cu ft of weather-resistant storage
- Clear polycarbonate windscreen for protection
- Two braided stainless-steel lanyards that hold the dry storage compartment open for easy access
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Can be utilized with our Kwik-Cinch System (98400)
- Made in the USA
- Jensen MSR 2010 weatherproof, wired remote with display
- Single line dot matrix display with blue backlight
- Selectable US/Euro frequency tuner
- Sirius Ready (requires additional software)
- UV resistant front panel
- Corrosion resistant
This plow is designed for any driveway. You will be able to plow your driveway in minutes. It features an all-steel design for extra strength on the toughest snow but at a price you can afford. It is easy to install and store. Comes with a wireless winch remote control so you can stay warm while making sure your driveway is clean.
- Heavy-duty, hitch-mounted plow lets you effortlessly move snow
- Durable electric winch lets you raise and lower plow from the comfort of your vehicle's cab
- Includes wired and wireless remote controls and sturdy nylon winch strap
- Adjustable, 3-position blade allows you to manually change plowing angle - straight ahead or 45 degrees to the left or right
- Hardened steel edge scrapes over a variety of surfaces and breaks up packed snow and ice
- Skid shoes let you manually adjust scraping height
- Strong rubber deflector on top directs snow away from your windshield and down for a better plow
- Springs act as shock absorbers by allowing plow to trip forward in case of impact
- Red markers make plow easy to see - Operator can see plow edges for more efficient plowing and increased safety
- Rugged, all-steel construction with rust- and UV-resistant powder coat
- Simple installation
- Some assembly required
- Slides into your vehicle's front hitch receiver (sold separately)
- Secures in rear hitch for easy transport
- Locking casters let you easily move and store plow
Blade Dimensions 82" W x 19" H Assembled Weight 265 lbs Application 2" x 2" front trailer hitch receiver (Class III and IV only) Angling 3 position locking system Construction All steel design
This Meyer Products Path Pro ATV Snowplow is a heavy-duty commercial plow that mounts to ATVs to clear snow from sidewalks or other tight areas not suitable for a truck. U.S.A.
Designed with flared wings to scoop and funnel snow faster and fartherLearn More
65-degree attack angle scrapes the surface more cleanly than standard straight blades
Self-Angling feature automatically angles the blade in the direction where most snow is gathering, eliminating the need to get off ATV
Locks in one of five different positions
Pre-drilled holes for easily adding snow deflector
Universal mount fits most ATVs on the market
Made of 14-gauge, high-tensile steel
HISUN’s Sector line Of Utility Vehicles is an entirely new breed built from the ground up. Using the race inspired Level Flight Suspension systems and powerful HISUN Engines, the Sector line of UTVs are ready for work and off-road adventures. Standard features found on the Sector line are Aluminum Rims, Roofs, Windshields, LED Lighting, Winches, and many other accessories included as standard equipment.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / V-Twin Cylinders Displacement 976cc Bore and Stroke 91 x 75 Compression Ratio 11 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVTech Trailbloc IBC Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drives Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm / Gas Shocks / Nitrogen Filled Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm / Gas Shocks / Nitrogen Filled Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT27 x 9 –14 Radial Tires / Rear AT27 x 11 –14 Radial L x W x H 122.5" x 66.5" x 77.75" Wheelbase 84.5" Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1697 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 1000 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 13" Instrumentation Digital-Analog Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories Power Cargo Dump, CVTech Trailbloc IBC, 3500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims, LED Lighting,
Gas Assisted Adjustable Shocks
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 57"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 560 lbs
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Specter Combo - Best optic combo on the market with Hyperspot distance and Driving beam width.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- Driving / Hyperspot Combo
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 78 Amp Draw 5.65 LED's 24 Raw Lumens 6888 Lux @ 10m 2040 Beam Distance 903 m Peak Beam Intensity 204,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family E-Series
- Main Frame 3” x 2” Angle
- Treated Wood Flooring
- 2” A-Frame Coupler w/Safety Chains
- 3,500 LB. Cambered Axle
- 2,000 LB. Top Wind Jack
- Wire Protected in Conduit
- 4-Way Flat Electrical Plug
- Curb Side Ramp
- All Trailers Meet or Exceed all Government Regulations and Industry Standards
Empty Weight 990 lbs. Capacity 2000 lbs. Overall Length 197 in. Overall Width 100 in. Interior Deck Length 144 ft. Interior Deck Width 82 in. Side Height 14 in.