Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your ATV, UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. This 3000lb ATV Series winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, Water Resistant seals to keep the elements out, a standard 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch. It is also backed by a KFI 1-Year Limited Warranty. The KFI A3000 Winch comes with everything you need other than an ATV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific ATV winch mount.
- Model: A3000 ATV Series
- Rated Line Pull: 3000 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.5 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 171:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 1.5" (D) x 3.32" (L)
- Cable: 3/16" (D) x 45.9' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions: 13.39" L x 4.06" D x 4.29" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model ATV)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 24.8 lbs. (complete kit)
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
All Terra winches come standard with a steel drum specifically designed to withstand the rigors of synthetic rope (a Superwinch Exclusive) and are available with either galvanized wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with a blue anodized aluminum hawse engraved with the Superwinch logo.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load Holding
- Rope: 1/4" x 55' (6.5mm x 16.76m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (383mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length: 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 22.0 lbs (9.98 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 34.0 lbs (15.42 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
Here’s a hitch receiver cargo carrier with the frame and capacity to do some major hauling! The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is a whopping 50” wide, 22” front-to-back and has 12” sides. It has a weight capacity of 500 lbs and has a super-strong aircraft aluminum frame for handling “rough n’ tough” loads.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum comes with either black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished), durable, good-looking powder-coat finishes. The Magnum Hitch-R-Ride only weighs 20 lbs and ships by UPS. It is ideal for use on pickup trucks, autos or SUV’s with 2” hitch receivers.
Note: If the vehicle your are purchasing this for has a spare tire on the back you will need to purchase the HNR2000TLB.Learn More
The Winch-In-A-Bag PLUS, a convenient kit with everything you need to keep going. Whether rescuing yourself or others from danger, unloading or loading your boat, off-road with your 4-wheel drive vehicle, ATV, or snowmobile, or on the job site pulling a load closer to your truck, this winch is handy and ready.
The Winch-In-A-Bag Plus is a complete winching solution in a convenient kit that features a 2,500 lb rated line pull winch on a patented powder coated winch platform, a Teflon winch rope guide, and 40 feet of 3/16 inch wire rope with latch hook and rope thimble. An eight foot remote control allows the user to operate the winch at a safe distance. The kit also includes two six foot heavy duty choker straps, a one ton bow shackle, and a pair of heavy-duty winch gloves, all in a compact, easy to carry storage and travel bag.
The completely portable Winch-In-A Bag plus requires no installation and does not require a winch mount. It can be carried from vehicle to vehicle and is designed for fast setup and usage with any vehicle. The kit is easy to store, use, and repack. It is the perfect companion for any personal vehicle, recreational, off-road, or work activity.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kgs)
- Motor: 1.1 HP (.82kw) Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: N/A, Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: N/A
- Rope: Wire 3/16" x 40' (4.8mm x 12.0m)
- Hook: 1/4" Heavy-Duty, Clevis-Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Teflon® Winch Rope Guide
- Remote: 8' Hand-held
- Dimensions: 11.75” L x 9.0” W x 7.0” H (296mm L x 229mm W x 178mmH)
- Drum Diameter: 1.61" (41.0mm)
- Drum Length: 2.9" (74mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: Portable - no mount required
- Installed Weight: Installed Weight: 18.15 lbs (8.23 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 26.9 lbs (12.2 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited One-Year
Ranger Roof (Up to 2008)
- Overlapping, 3-piece design offers stability and easy mounting to your Polaris Ranger 2008 - earlier
- Easy installation (requires drilling of the roof)
- All mounting hardware included
- Provides excellent sun shade and rain cover
- Roofs are trailerable
- Roofs are 4" narrower in the front than the rear
- Made in the USA
Adding a 2" Quick-Link® Class-3 front receiver hitch mount to the front of your vehicle gives you the ability to attach a Meyer Home Plow to SUVs, small pickup trucks and a wide variety of utility vehicles. In the past, you could not use a plow on these vehicles, but now you can.Learn More
Great Day’s Hitch-N-Ride adds a new dimension of “packin” capacity to any off-road vehicle with a 2” hitch receiver.
The Hitch-N-Ride Magnum is perfect for transporting anything from hunting equipment and coolers, to firewood and wild game. It’s perfect for working around the ranch, home, camp or industrial site.
It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 25 lbs, and can handle a whopping 400 lb. load. With its low center of gravity, loading and unloading the Hitch-N-Ride Magnum eliminates a lot of backbreaking stress and strain. The “Z-Bar” attachment bar (7” rise), allows clearance for traveling over rugged, uneven terrain. The 22” X 50” X 12” (outside dimensions) carrying cradle provides lots of tie-down points to insure safe and secure transport. Ships UPS.
- 25 lbs
- Aircraft aluminum
- 400 lb load capacity
- Outside cradle dimensions: 22” x 50” x 12”
- Inside cradle dimensions: 20” x 48” x 6”
OUTFITTER BOX 93450
- Largest hard-sided storage box offered by Kolpin®
- Easily accommodates 4 adult sized helmets and more!!!
- Reinforced structure accepts (2) Fuel Pack Jr.’s with mounting brackets
- Lid has molded-in tray and double wall construction for extra storage capacity and rigidity
- Includes Kwik-Cinch straps for quick on/off attachment and metal Accessory Rack for increased load carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 42.5” l x 21.5” w x 16.75” h
- Front to back base footprint - 13” in the center between the rear of the seat to the rear of the rack, 19” on the outside
The Swisher Trail Mule is the most versatile ATV trailer on the market. The innovative single wheel design allows it to go places that other trailers cant while hauling loads up to 300 pounds.The heavy duty caster wheel tracks behind your ATV or UTV while providing superior maneuverability and stress free backing. The Trail Mule easily adjusts to an upright position for transport and storage and is built to last with an all steel construction and a powder coat finish. It attaches easily to any 2 inch receiver and it can be fitted with stakes to control your cargo. Tackle any task with the Swisher Trail Mule. Proudly Manufactured in the USA.
• Requires a 2” receiver hitch (not included) • Heavy-duty, single wheel tracks behind ATV/UTV for superior maneuverability • Hinged design allows the trailer to float over terrain independently of the tow vehicle • Easily adjusts to an upright position for transport and storage • Innovative design offers multiple transport positions • 300lb weight capacity • (4) 1 3/4” x 1 3/4” stake pockets • All steel construction with powder coat finish for long life • 42 1/2” x 22 1/2” inside dimensionLearn More