Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
SnowBear® Plows Inc. is the leading North American manufacturer of personal and light commercial snow plows and related accessories. The SnowBear® UTV plow fits any UTV or side by side that has a 2” front receiver hitch. It is great for getting into tight spots that a traditional plow attached to a truck or SUV can’t. With the SnowBear® UTV plow you will be able to remove snow 50 times faster than with a snow thrower. In cab toggle switch makes raising and lowering your plow easy.
- Measures 72” x 19”
- Made in North America with heavy duty steel construction
- Will fit UTV’s and side by sides with a 2” front hitch
- Will fit most UTV's but may require a drop extension
- Easy attachment and removal system for your plow
- Comes with a custom geared electric winch with heavy duty strap
- Includes wired in cab toggle switch
- Included skid shoes make plowing over soft surfaces, gravel and uneven terrain easy
- 5 position angling to allow you to push snow where ever you need it to go
- Plow stands allow for easy storage of the plow
- Finished in a premium black powder coat
- Part #: 324-110
- 72” wide
- 19” in height
- 230 lbs
- Premium black powder coat
Warranty: One year limited manufacturer warrantyLearn More
- Category “0” 3-point hitch with a 20” drawbar width and 5/8” diameter pins
- Heavy-duty 1 1/2” square tubing mainframe for use on ATV’s or UTV’s
- Fits any 2” automotive style receiver hitch or if you don’t have one
- Easy change over from work to play in just minutes with quick, easy installation and adjustments without the need for tools
- Convenient rocker switch can be mounted to your handle bars
- 12v electric actuator lift system with 20 amp maximum current draw
- 250 lb lift capacity at the tool bar with 300 lbs down pressure capacity
- 15” vertical lift at the toolbar
- Fully adjustable lift arms and top link
- Additional frame support kit may be required
- Recommended for use with ATV Suspension Lock
- Recommended for use on ATV’s 350 cc or larger
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Perfect for clearing long driveways fast and easily. It quickly attaches to light pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles using a Class-3 2" front receiver hitch (receiver hitch sold separately). The up/down motion of the moldboard is controlled by a hydraulic power unit, activated by either a wireless key fob or hard-wired controller (your choice). The right/left motion of the plow is controlled by the HomePlow's patented Auto-Angling™ system. Unlike other small snowplows, there is no need to get out of the cab to manually adjust the plow blade. It takes seconds to attach or remove the Home Plow with the exclusive Quick-Link System. When the plow is not attached, there is no visible hardware on your vehicle. The Home Plow comes fully assembled with integrated mounting wheels that make it easy to remove and store. (The Home Plow by Meyer is for residential use only.)Learn More
The Northstar Sportstar II WG ATV Trailer has EZ side load for drive-on-drive-off capability. Perfect for 2 of the largest single rider ATVs. Full-size rear ramp gate makes for a more universal trailer.
- Weight: 580 lbs.
- 2000 lbs. GVWR
- Ramp Gate with Side-Loading Ramps
- 13" Wheels
- Heavy-Duty Mesh Floor
- Spare Tire Mount
This plow has two hydraulic rams to aid the blade's center pivoting action, adjustable spring tensioners, a replaceable bolt on cutting wear edge, plus dual adjustable height skid pads.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 72"
- Overall height: 25"
- Overall length: 41"
- Approximate weight: 530 lbs
- Blade degrees of pivot -/+: 30
HISUN’s Sector line Of Utility Vehicles is an entirely new breed built from the ground up. Using the race inspired Level Flight Suspension systems and powerful HISUN Engines, the Sector line of UTVs are ready for work and off-road adventures. Standard features found on the Sector line are Aluminum Rims, Roofs, Windshields, LED Lighting, Winches, and many other accessories included as standard equipment. Great looking, tough, and ready to help you Grab Some Sun.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / 1-Cylinder Displacement 229cc Bore and Stroke 65.5 x 68 Compression Ratio 9.7 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System 2WD - LHNR Final Drive Chain Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm Suspension Rear Swing Arm Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Single Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT22 x 7 –10 Radial Tires / Rear AT22 x 10 –10 Radial L x W x H 94" x 48.8" x 66" Wheelbase 68.2" Fuel Capacity 3.5 Gallons Vehicle Weight 725 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 250 lbs Towing Capacity 500 lbs Ground Clearance 8" Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories 2500 lb Winch, Roof, Windshield, Aluminum Rims, Turn Signals Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 75 Amp Draw 5.43 LED's 30 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 67 Beam Distance 164 m Peak Beam Intensity 6748 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family E-Series Length 10 in.