The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Dimensions: 45" x 18.17"
- Heavy Duty one piece welded together design
- Constructed of 1/4" Grade 50 steel with a 3/8" thick Top Bar
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed
- Plates are unpainted for ease of welding on attachments
- Added cutouts for stronger welding options to buckets and other attachments
- Fits all Skid Steers with the Universal Quick Attach mounting system
- Easily mounts to your existing attachments
- Easily makes old attachments compatible to new loaders with Quick Attach
- Plate permits the use of non-universal attachments on Skid Steer loaders with Universal Hitch
- Plate may be welded or drilled and bolted onto old attachments or used to build custom attachments(plows, fork lifts, bale handlers, and etc.)
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Fits any Skid Steer manufactured after 1995 with Quick Attach
- Will fit some older models equipped with Quick Attach
- Fits any year Bobcat with Bobtach
- Fits any Universal Mount Skid Steer
- Universal Quick Attach plate will fit the following machines (Partial Listing)
500-800 Series / 963 / 1600 / 2000 2400MT
S150 / S160 / S175 / S185 / S220 / S250 / S300
T200 / T250
1835 / 1838 / 1840 / 1845C / 75XT-95XT ;
216 / 226 / 228 / 236 / 246 / 248
1601 / 801 / 1760 / 2060
4625 / 5635 / 6635 Universal Hitch
1300 / 1700D / 2250 / 2550 / 2650
1000HD / 1300HD / 1700HD / 1300C / 1900CX / 1500C / 1700C / 1700CX
165 / 185
4475 / 5575 / 6675 / 7775 / 8875 / 240 / 250 / 260 / 270
2022 / 2032 / 2044 / 2054 / 2064 / 2074 / 2099 / 2109
L464 / L485 / L565 / L865 / LX465 / LX485 / LX565 / LX665 / LX865 / LX885 / LX945
LS140 / LS150 / LS160 / LS170 / LS180 / LS190
HD4500 / HD4520Learn More
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 8,600 lbs. and minimum strength is 7,700 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 lbs (2,041 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 191:1
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid with Circuit Breaker
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load HoldingRope: Synthetic 1/4" x 50' (6.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (384mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.2mm)
- Drum Length 4.9" (124.5mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.6 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 27.9 lbs (12.65 kg)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 21 Amps Motor Draw / 15.0 FPM (4.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 4,500 lbs: 178 Amps Motor Draw / 5.5 FPM (1.7 MPM) Line Speed
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
Make next weekend epic with Monster Moto's affordable and popular standard minibike, the MM-B80. It’s just like the ones you used to ride in the good old days, only safer and easier to ride. It’s powered by a 79.5cc overhead-valve engine, and a centrifugal clutch ensures easy operation. Just twist the throttle and go! Its sturdy frame is ready for young riders of all abilities. The MMB80’s rear disc brake delivers quick stopping power.
The MMB80 comes pre-assembled. Just attach the handlebars, add gas and start her up!
- Heavy Duty Overhead-Valve (OHV) Engine
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Super Grip Tires
- Rear Disc Brake
- Rugged, Reinforced Frame
- Custom Monster Graphics
- Tough, No-dent polypropylene fenders
- Larger Comfortable Seat
Specifications Engine Displacement 79.5cc OHV Rated Power 2.5 HP Starter Type Pull Transmission Type Automatic Brake Type Mechanical Disc Brake Seat Height 23" Wheel Base 36.5" Top Speed 23 MPH Max Recommended Rider Weight 150 lbs. Item Net Weight 81 lbs. Item Gross Weight 99 lbs
Here’s the perfect way to safely keep your firearms at your fingertips – and, to keep them totally protected. The Quick Draw Overhead Gun Rack holds two guns securely in the inside roof area of the UTV.
This Model Fits:
- (15-23” front to back – upper roof frames)
- John Deere Gator
- Club Car XRT 1550
- Manually Raise and Lower any ATV Plow System Easily from the Driver's Seat
- Attaches to front rack with the included EZ Mount system
- Ratcheting handle allows user to lock blade in any of four positions
- Operates with minimal lifting effort
- Works with most ATV plow systems
ATV REAR LOUNGER WITH HELMET STORAGE 4438
- Perfect lounger with easy storage access
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Opens in the rear with access to arm cavities
- 3.5 cubic feet of weather-resistant storage
- Dimensions: 36.75” l x 27.88” w x 17” h
For a UTV owner, there is nothing handier, more convenient or appreciated, than a place to quickly store and transport gear and tools. Truth is, though, Great Day's Front Rack is more than a hauling device. With its handsome but rugged design, the Front Rack actually transforms a wimpy-looking UTV into a machine with an attitude and ability.
The Front Rack mounts quickly and easily onto most full-sized UTV's and features a unique pivoting mechanism for gaining access to the front storage compartment. By removing two quick-clip pins, in just seconds the Front Rack can be rotated forward -- allowing the storage compartment door to be opened and closed.
The Front Rack is constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides an 18" x 50" x 7" carrying cradle with multiple tie-down points. A super-tough, sleek, powder-coat finish on the Front Rack gives it good looks and insures lasting quality. The Front Rack weighs only 14 lbs, has a load limit of 250 lbs and shops by UPS. MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA!Learn More
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More