The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
ATV REAR LOUNGER WITH HELMET STORAGE 4438
- Perfect lounger with easy storage access
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Opens in the rear with access to arm cavities
- 3.5 cubic feet of weather-resistant storage
- Dimensions: 36.75” l x 27.88” w x 17” h
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
Fits Following Models
- 2009 - 2010 Polaris Full Size Ranger 500 4x4
- 2009 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger HD
- 2009 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger XP 700 / 800
- 2010 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger 6 x 6
- 2011 - 2013 Polaris Full Size Ranger Diesel
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other competitors our products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Heavy duty, black rotomolded and UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Easily mounts to tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Includes comfortable padded backrest and seat cushion
- Lockable latch
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
All Terra winches come standard with a steel drum specifically designed to withstand the rigors of synthetic rope (a Superwinch Exclusive) and are available with either galvanized wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with a blue anodized aluminum hawse engraved with the Superwinch logo.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.3 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake Automatic: 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (335mm L x 114mm D x 122mm)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 18.0 lbs (8.16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 29.5 lbs (13.4 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 25 Amps Motor Draw / 25.0 FPM (7.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,500 lbs: 162 Amps Motor Draw / 9.5 FPM (2.9 MPM) Line Speed Learn More
- Another industry first from Kolpin – the only ATV/UTV hard case for tactical weapons!
- Specifically designed for sporting/tactical rifles up to 44” in length
- Ample space for 50mm scopes, and even attached bi-pods
- Hinged hatchback design provides quick access with snap close, lockable lid
- Includes revolutionary soft Transport™ case with full length zipper that unfolds into a gun rug or shooting mat