The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
The 1-Point Lift System turns your ATV / UTV / SxS into an all-purpose work machine, Quick-attach implements go on & off easy with a single pin. Manual lift & lower adjustment allows the implements to apply down-force for ground engagement. The 1-point lift system is easy to adjust and installs into a 2” hitch style receiver.
- Heavy Duty, 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Multi-height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- Three (3) different positions of assembly to allow for various starting point positions of implements
- Single hitch pin attachment for quick and easy accessory changes is included
- Fits 2" hitch receiver
- weight: 20.5 lbs
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 LB Single Line
- Motor: 12V DC 1.9HP Motor
- Remote Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker
- Wireless Remote Control: Included
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 185:1
- Clutch (Free Spooling): Split Ring Gear
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Braking
- Drum Diameter: 2.3 Inches
- Length: 4.4"
- Wire Rope: 1/4" x 43'
- Fair Lead: Roller
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
- Winch Dimensions: 16.5" L x 6.5"H x 5.1"W
- Contoured design allows for maximum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity allows for extra weight of the optional accessory rack sold separately
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LL DPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Dimensions: 37" L x 17.3" W x 13.6" H
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high