The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
- 3 racks for the price of 1
- Convertible welded basket can be used with the rear rack extension in either the dropped or raised position
- Can use it separately for contained storage on your ATV’s front rack.
- The welded, expanded mesh basket easily transports up to three 5 gallon buckets, tools, and more!
- Constructed of 1 ½ “ dia. tubing for perimeter support
- Universal fit design
- 1 ¼” space before drop allows fitment to machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Welded basket dimensions: 38 inches long x 13 inches wide x 7 ½ inches high
- Total assembled dimensions: 40 ½ inches long x 27 ¼ inches wide x 10 inches high
- Rated Line Pull: 4,500 LB Single Line
- Motor: 12V DC 1.9HP Motor
- Remote Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker
- Wireless Remote Control: Included
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 185:1
- Clutch (Free Spooling): Split Ring Gear
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Braking
- Drum Diameter: 2.3 Inches
- Length: 4.4"
- Wire Rope: 1/4" x 43'
- Fair Lead: Roller
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
- Winch Dimensions: 16.5" L x 6.5"H x 5.1"W
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
Easily change out your blades with Swisher's Blade Mounting Kit. This blade mount adapter is used with Swisher's blades 18749 and 18750. Attaches easily to Swisher's 2646 Universal Mounting Kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Made in the USALearn More
- Black powder coated steel construction offers the strength of traditional metal baskets
- Drop basket includes fold down tailgate and cable supports
- Inside drop area dimensions are 12” x 37 ½” with an 8” drop
- 1 1/4” space before drop allows fitment on machines with vertical rear rack loops
- Fits three 5 gal buckets with the tailgate closed
- Perfect for use on the farm, ice fishing, or just about anywhere!
- Collapsible design allows for standard UPS shipping
- Patent Pending
- Constructed of vacuum-formed HMW haircell polyethylene so they are rigid, yet flexible to withstand all kinds of potential abuse
- Added protection from flying mud or debris, or if you just want to enhance the look of your UTV
- Kolpin offers the most extensive line-up of overfenders available!
- Easy to install with the included black-coated mounting hardware (requires drilling)
- A must for use with larger wheels and widening kits
- Black rotational molded polymer construction
- Sold in set of 4 pieces
- Fits most models - Does NOT fit the Rhino Sport with factory installed overfenders
- Requires drilling / hardware included
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 174.2 Beam Distance 264.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,422 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family D-Series