The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
ATV REAR LOUNGER WITH HELMET STORAGE 4438
- Perfect lounger with easy storage access
- Heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Mounts to most tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Opens in the rear with access to arm cavities
- 3.5 cubic feet of weather-resistant storage
- Dimensions: 36.75” l x 27.88” w x 17” h
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Heavy duty, black rotomolded and UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Easily mounts to tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Includes comfortable padded backrest and seat cushion
- Lockable latch
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
The ATV TEK Arch Series bags take ATV bags to a whole new level. The arched steel frame keeps the bags shape no matter how much gear you stuff into it. The arched frame and 1” weatherproof seal keeps keeps consistent gapless seal and the bags contents dry and dust-free! A Zipperless, fully removable lid allows you to access the bag from the front, back, left or right side and it can be taken completely off for unobstructed access. Other features include top bungee straps, (2) expandable drink holders, internal organizer pockets, front pockets and a removable padded seat.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up
- 5-way lid opening
- Heavy-duty polyester reinforced by arched steel frame
- Zipperless design
- Weatherproof seal keeps contents dry and dust-free
The Swisher® ATV Universal Mounting Kit attaches to the rear hitch and front lower control arms of most ATVs. It's made from steel square tubing with a leaf spring design to help bolster the front suspension. Use the kit with Swisher's plow blades and dump bucket for fast changes between attachments. Remove the kit by simply removing the pins, leaving the brackets on the ATV for fast, simple future installations. Additional required mounts to be used in conjunction with the 2646 for Bombardier ATV models: #7668 Bombardier Outlander(A-arm mount) and Suzuki King Quad #2900 Mount extension for ATV's with a wheel base greater than 72".
Required For Use With:
•50" Universal Work Duty Plow (#2645R)Learn More
•44" Universal Dump Bucket (#15714)
•48" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18749)
•60" ATV Plow Blade System (# 18750)
Ranger Front Trail Box
- Additional gear storage for your Polaris Ranger®
- Easy installation using existing mounting locations - no drilling required
- Rugged, roto-molded design includes KXP mounting points that are Polaris® Lock & Ride® compatible
- Conveniently attach KXP accessories such as Rhino Grips for added hauling versatility
- Metal mounting framework included
- Fits Ranger 800 ONLY!
Swisher's Combo Basket kit is perfect for hauling extra items on your ATV. It's universal fit quickly and easily attached to your ATV's existing front and rear rack using the included hardware. It's constructed of heavy duty 14 gauge steel mesh reinforced with 3/4" steel framing. The durable powder coat finish stands tough against harsh weather climates. Front basket measures 36"x17.25"x6.25" Rear basket measures 41"x29"x6.25"Learn More
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
- Our largest available cargo bag
- Zipperless Design
- Removable, roll-top cooler and accessory pods
- Easily fits up to 3 adult sized helmets with cooler removed
- Form-fitted rain/dust cover included
- Internal Sta-Con frame construction maintains bag shape and provides extra protection for your cargo
- Two metal cam buckles for quick/secure attachment
- Fully lined interior is light grey in color for high visibility
- Reflective material enhances visibility to provide a safer riding experience
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5” l x 36” w x 14.5” h
- Side Pods: 7.5” l x 9” w x 11” h
- Back Rest: 17” w
- 4.96 cubic ft of storage
- Available in Black or Realtree® All Purpose™