Even with its 5-bushel capacity, ATVs or garden tractors can easily tow this spreader. A broadcast, tow-behind spreader, this heavy-duty garden tool means business with an all steel gear drive complete with grease fittings. This spreader is designed to cut down greatly on the number of passes necessary to fully cover your lawn, game plot or garden with a distribution up to 20 ft. wide. This spreader will haul approximately 300 lbs. of material and will cover approximately 65,000 square feet of area. The wide distribution pattern reduces over-fertilizing or under-fertilizing. The hopper is solid steel for a rugged long life. Wheel driven, the spreader requires no outside power and features pneumatic tires. Available in black only.Learn More
SnowBear® Plows Inc. is the leading North American manufacturer of personal and light commercial snow plows and related accessories. The SnowBear® UTV plow fits any UTV or side by side that has a 2” front receiver hitch. It is great for getting into tight spots that a traditional plow attached to a truck or SUV can’t. With the SnowBear® UTV plow you will be able to remove snow 50 times faster than with a snow thrower. In cab toggle switch makes raising and lowering your plow easy.
- Measures 72” x 19”
- Made in North America with heavy duty steel construction
- Will fit UTV’s and side by sides with a 2” front hitch
- Will fit most UTV's but may require a drop extension
- Easy attachment and removal system for your plow
- Comes with a custom geared electric winch with heavy duty strap
- Includes wired in cab toggle switch
- Included skid shoes make plowing over soft surfaces, gravel and uneven terrain easy
- 5 position angling to allow you to push snow where ever you need it to go
- Plow stands allow for easy storage of the plow
- Finished in a premium black powder coat
- Part #: 324-110
- 72” wide
- 19” in height
- 230 lbs
- Premium black powder coat
Warranty: One year limited manufacturer warrantyLearn More
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
- Category “0” 3-point hitch with a 20” drawbar width and 5/8” diameter pins
- Heavy-duty 1 1/2” square tubing mainframe for use on ATV’s or UTV’s
- Fits any 2” automotive style receiver hitch or if you don’t have one
- Easy change over from work to play in just minutes with quick, easy installation and adjustments without the need for tools
- Convenient rocker switch can be mounted to your handle bars
- 12v electric actuator lift system with 20 amp maximum current draw
- 250 lb lift capacity at the tool bar with 300 lbs down pressure capacity
- 15” vertical lift at the toolbar
- Fully adjustable lift arms and top link
- Additional frame support kit may be required
- Recommended for use with ATV Suspension Lock
- Recommended for use on ATV’s 350 cc or larger
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, a CJJ, Inc. snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions even possibly yours.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 81"
- Inside Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Weight: 720 lbs
Take the whole crew along with Hisun’s new HS800-UTV-2. You wouldn’t expect a machine which looks this good to have this much power. Whether it is working or playing Hisun’s new HS800cc UTV has the power and performance you’d expect. The good looking exterior masks a powerful V-twin Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) engine, electric power steering system, auto-locking front differential and on-demand four-wheel drive. The exterior is also extremely functional with a variable dimension cargo box which features electronic controlled hydraulic tilting. With its 26 inch tires no other side-by-side offers so much power in such an attractive package.
Specifications Type EFI 4-Stroke - OHV / V-Twin Cylinders Displacement 800cc Bore and Stroke 91 x 61.5 Compression Ratio 10 : 1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2WD / 4WD with Locking Differential - L H N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Suspension Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Tires / Front AT26 x 9 –12 Radial Tires / Rear AT26 x 10 –12 Radial L x W x H 138.1" x 61.02" x 79.71" Wheelbase 103.51" Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gallons Vehicle Weight 1850 lbs Cargo Bed Capacity 350 lbs Towing Capacity 1200 lbs Ground Clearance 11" Instrumentation Digital Dual Display Available Colors White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Vista Camo Accessories Power Steering, Hydraulic Cargo Dump, 3500 lb Winch,
Roof, Windshield, Increased Suspension Width for Stability,
Aluminum Rims, Turn Signals
Compliance EPA / CARB Warranty 1 Year Factory
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, our flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 150 Amp Draw 10.87 LED's 40 Raw Lumens 15000 Lux @ 10m 7820 Beam Distance 1769 m Peak Beam Intensity 782,000 cd Mount Surface Surface Length 20 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hyperspot - Specter Family E-Series
- 1900 Lumens - bright illumination
- Die cast aluminum housing & polycarbonate lens - virtually unbreakable
- 4 attachment points - if one attachment point fails due to a collision, rotate to the next attachment point and remount the light
- Low current draw - energy efficient, run more lights with the same amperage; save on fuel costs as it draws less energy
- Constant current circuit draw - light does not dim even if voltage fluctuates
- 50,000+ hours of life - this means 5.7 years running 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- 4 beam patterns - get light where it's needed most in the light pattern required for the job
Specifications Operating Voltage 12-24Vdc Power Consumption 22 W Temperature Range -40°C to 80°C Environment - IP Rating IP68 Housing Die Cast Aluminum - Black E-Coat Lens Automotive Optical Grade, Hard-Coated Polycarbonate Connection 6" Wire Polarity Reverse Voltage Protected Mounting U-Bracket or Swivel Bracket
*****LIGHT BRACKET NOT INCLUDED*****Learn More
Talon Heavy Duty Series Advantage - Speed and power make our Talon Series winches ideal for recovery and super duty applications. Available in 14,000 and 18,000 lbs with either steel or synthetic ropes. These 2-stage planetary gear winches are packed with essential and extra practical features for efficient, reliable, and safe winching operations under the heaviest loads.
- Rated Line Pull: 18,000 lbs (8,165 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 6 hp (4.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Synthetic Rope 1/2” x 90’ (13mm x 27.43m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Anodized Blue Aluminum Hawse with Engraved Superwinch Logo
- Remote: 15' Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Dimensions: 27.5” L x 8.46” D x 11.57 ”H (698.5mm L x 215.0mm D x 294.21mm H)
- Drum Diameter 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm) & 10” x 6.5” (254mm x 165.1mm)
- Installed Weight: 147 lbs (66 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs (72.5 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year Electrical
- Line Pull at 0 lbs 75 Amps Motor Draw / 25 FPM (7.62 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 18,000 lbs 415 Amps Motor Draw /2.5 FPM (.76 MPM) Line Speed