The ATV TEK Pro Series Rider Dust Mask air cleaning filter blocks up to 99.9% of dust particulates for more enjoyable riding on dry, dusty trails. The one way Tek exhaust valves regulate heat, CO2 and water vapor. A breathable, moisture-wicking four-way stretch mask specially designed to be worn with all open and closed faced helmets and goggles for all-day comfort. Patent pending.
- Size: Standard (universal size fits most)
- Filter blocks up to 99.9% of dust particulates
- (2) Tek one-way exhaust valves regulates heat, CO2, and water vapor
- Breathable, moisture wicking mask
- Washable, reusable
- The wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks and holds lots of gear
- . Secure to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles.
- Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material.
- Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9".
- Convex mirror provides wide viewing range and image stabilization
- Shatter-proof tempered glass
- High Impact ABS Housing
- Ball Socket Joint for unlimited viewing angles
- Mirror Dimensions: 4.5” x 8”
- Includes 1.75 inch OD Clamp to fit most major brand UTV’s:
- Polaris Ranger (Non-900XP)
- Polaris RZR
- Yamaha Rhino
- Kawasaki Mule 600’s
- Arctic Cat Prowler (Round Tube)
- John Deere Gator (All)
The 2 zippered compartments of these durable saddlebags keep your gear close at hand. To install, simply unscrew the gas cap, drop the bag into place and screw it back on. Self-adhesive hook & loop fasteners are included to optionally secure to the sides of the gas tank. An insulated exterior pocket holds a one liter water bottle. There's a mesh pocket inside for wallets and keys. Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls. The 600-denier polyester pack cloth is coated for water resistance. One size fits most ATV's, motorcycles and snowmobiles.
- Color: Camo
- Storm flaps
- Deluxe zipper pulls
- Mesh pocket
- Coated for water resistance
- Keeps the snow from flying back in your face.
- Will work on both the State Plow and Bearforce Plow Blades.
- Comes in 72" length, but can be cut to fit any blade size.
- Hardware and instructions included.
- Comes standard on the State Plows.
- On some blades, drilling may be required.
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: S2000 / A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 2.5s / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : All
- MILE MARKER: All
- VENOM : All
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- CHAMPION : C20049 / C20049-2 / C20051 / C20249 / C30045 / C30145
- Standard ATV Winch 4-hole bolt pattern of 3.00" X 4.875"
- Standard ATV Winch 2-hole bolt pattern of 3.100"
- Standard ATV Fairlead bolt pattern of 4.875"
ATV MIRROR 97200
- Easily mount to handle bars or tubular racks (hardware included)
- Fully adjustable 4” mirror
- Kwik clip allows for easy positioning and removal
- Safely view who is behind you
- Accommodates 5/8” to 1” diameter tubing
- Can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the rack
- Features off-set mounting to maximize rack space
- Durable flexible grips that cushion and protect while providing a custom fit
- Rubber securing straps
- Utilize Rhino grips in any vehicle! They are designed to fit trucks, SUV’s, UTV’s, RV’s, trailers, pretty much anything that has a smooth surface!
- Includes (4) industrial grade suction cups for secure mounting on glass surface
- Sold as a pair
THROTTLE MASTER 98005 Standard
- Eliminate fatigued or sore thumbs
- More precise throttle control
- Easy universal bolt on design
- Form fitted extension adjusts to individual preference
- Available in standard or heated version
- Heated version features off, hi-low temperature settings