Product Description:Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. This 4500lb UTV Series winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, Water Resistant seals to keep the elements out, a wide 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch. It is also backed by a KFI 1-Year Limited Warranty. The KFI U4500w Winch comes with everything you need other than a UTV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific UTV winch mount.
- Model: U4500 UTV Series
- Rated Line Pull: 4500 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.7 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 166:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 2" (D) x 3.19" (L)
- Cable: 15/64" (D) x 38' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch with optional dash mount bracket and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions:14.6" L x 4.55" D x 5" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model UTV)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern:3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 36.6 lbs. (complete kit)
RZR Cooler Trunk
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) with foam insulated body
- Unique design allows for convenient storage, separating ice and beverages from your dry goods
- 2 large wet/dry storage areas with drain plugs
- Provides 1.0 cu ft of storage in each area
- Center wet/dry storage area with removable lid, storage tray, and drain plug
- Center area provides .4 cu ft of additional secure storage
- Fits models 2010 & older (not RZR-S)
- Made in the USA
- Will not fit the RZR S, RZR 4 seater and RZR with a Polaris Back Panel. Fits the RZR Standard models only!
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 45 Amp Draw 3.26 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 35 Beam Distance 118 m Peak Beam Intensity 3500 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family E-Series
The Detail K2 LED Flood Light Kit is ideal for mining, forestry, construction, agriculture, utility, snow removal, and transportation.
- 6 LED
- Weather Resistant IP66 Rating
- Virtually Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Long Life - 50,000+ Hours
- Low Current Draw
- Energy Efficient
Specifications Operating Voltage 8 - 64Vdc Operating Current 0.95 A @ 13.2Vdc Power Consumption 14 Watts Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C Environment - IP Rating IP66 Weight 0.89 kg Lens Polycarbonate Lumens 2000
*****LIGHT BRACKET NOT INCLUDED*****Learn More
A convenient, hitch-mounted cargo hauler with a folding ramp, the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Rampup Carrier makes loading and hauling medical scooters and small equipment easy. This durable, aircraft-grade aluminum cargo cradle features a roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails and a folding loading ramp that extends 60'' for easy loading. The Hitch-N-Ride's cargo platform also features four tie-down eyelets to help you lock down your valuable cargo during transport. Grip ridges on both the platform and loading ramp ensure safer, non-slip loading. Quick-clip pins hold ramp in place when folded up for transport. Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver. Weight: 42 lbs. Weight capacity: 500 lbs. Powder coat enamel finish.
- Easy loading and hauling of small equipment, medical scooters, and more
- Heavy-duty hitch mounted cargo cradle with fold down ramp
- Loading ramp extends out 60'' for easier loading
- Strong aircraft-grade aluminum construction — strong 500 lb. capacity
- Roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails
- Lightweight - 42 lbs.
- Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver
Swisher's Universal ATV Plow Blade makes moving snow, dirt, and gravel quick and easy. It has a wide 50-inch rolled blade and 1/8" steel construction for powerful shoveling and leveling capabilities. It features a heavy-duty swivel with dual engagement and multiple angle adjustments. This plow can be used with an existing ATV winch. Comes with plow-saving skids. Use with Swisher's 2646 universal mounting kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Once installed, the plow can be attached and removed in seconds without tools. Made in the USA!Learn More
High quality three stage planetary gearing ensure this is one of the quietest and smoothest winches on the market. The silky smooth performance and the full load holding brake make it the perfect solution for high spec applications.
- 0.3 inch x 48 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Mounting plate
- Mounting hardware
- 3/8 hook
- ATV remote available
- Power in and Power out
- High Torque 1.95hp Motor
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Full Load Holding Break
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 1.95 hp / 1.37 kw Gearing 172:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.8" x 3.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.3" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 5.1" x 3.8" Dimensions 14.2" x 5" x 6.5" Weight 29 lbs
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, sizefor size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 5,400 lbs. and minimum strength is 4,900 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 3,500 lbs (1,588 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Synthetic 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse :
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.4" L x 4.5" D x 4.8" (340mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight 25.2 lbs (11.3 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 19 Amps Motor Draw / 22.5 FPM (6.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,500 lbs: 190 Amps Motor Draw / 9.3 FPM (2.8 MPM) Line Speed
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperaturesLearn More
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position