Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 8'Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 45 Amp Draw 3.26 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 260 Beam Distance 322 m Peak Beam Intensity 26,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family E-Series
$349.97Rhino Cooler Trunk1478Product Features:
- Constructed of heavy duty, Rotomolded, and uv-stabilized LLDPE (linear lowdensity polyethylene) with foam insulated body
- Unique design allows for convenient storage, separating ice and beverages from your dry goods
- 2 large wet/dry storage areas with drain plugs
- Provides 1.0 cu ft of storage in each area
- Center wet/dry storage area with removable lid, storage tray, and drain plug
- Center area provides .4 cu ft of additional secure storage
- Fits all Rhino Models
- 46” w (42 ½” between the bed rails) x 24” l (front-back) x 17 ¼” h
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 20 LED boasts 5400 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20).
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts.
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional laterl mount kit.
- 50,000 hour operating life.
- Single Light Wiring Harness with Switch Included
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 3.8 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 13.1" L x 3.50" D x 3.25" H Weight 5.5 lb
A versatile implement for food plot preparation, gardening or just cutting up virgin soil, the disc plow attachment is a must have multifunctional implement. Attaches to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Features eight (8), 14" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades
- Two (2), sets of four discs provide 54" of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 13° fixed angle on the discs when mounted on the lift frame
- 2" back side receiver accepts a weight tray for added downward pressure (sold separately)
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 44.09 lbs
Superwinch's LP8500 8500 lb (3856 kg) winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of off-road and utility use, the LP8500 introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 8,500 lbs (3,856 kgs)
- Motor: 4.5 HP Series Wound
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 235:1
- Solenoid: Weather-Sealed Solenoid and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Lever Shift
- Brake: Mechanical, Automatic Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/16" x 94' (7.9mm x 29m)
- Hook: Clevis Hook with Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty, Powder Coated Hawse
- Remote: Rubber 12' Hand-held
- Dimensions: 21.3" L x 6.3" D x 8.6" H (541 mm L x 160 mm D x 218 mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5" (67mm)
- Drum Length: 8.8" (224mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 73 lbs (33.11 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs (36.28 kgs)
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 84 Amps Motor Draw / 18.0 FPM (5.5 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 8,500 lbs: 320 Amps Motor Draw / 3.5 FPM (1.1 MPM) Line Speed
Swisher's Universal ATV Dump Bucket makes moving snow, dirt, and gravel quick and easy. It has a wide 44" bucket and 1/8" steel construction for powerful moving capabilities. It features a quick release dump engagement & a durable powder coat finish that will stand up to harsh climate conditions. This bucket can be used with an existing ATV winch. Use with Swisher's 2646 universal mounting kit. Once installed, the blade can be attached and removed in seconds without tools. Made in the USA!Learn More
Ideal for large ATV’s, UTV’s and small trailers. A huge high power motor, heavy duty clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensure the ultimate in performance and reliability. Comes complete with hand remote, atv remote, pulley block ,winch guard, flat mount plate and all fittings.
- High Quality Synthetic Cable
- Aluminium Fairlead
- 10ft Remote Handset
- ATV Remote
- Pulley Block
- Flat Mount Plate
- Fully Sealed Permanent Magnet Motor
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Contactors
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Metal Drivetrain
- Heavy Duty Clutch
- Automatic Mechanical Brake
- Lifetime Mechanical Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Year Electrical Manufacturer Warranty
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 2.2 hp / 1.54 kw Gearing 198:1 Braking Action Mechanical Drum Size (Dia x L) 2" x 3.3" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 3" x 4.9" Dimensions 13.3" x 4.9" x 4.7"
Whether you are rock crawling Jeeps, leading the trails of Moab or riding the dunes at night, the high power A-Series LED lights with 15’ leads, custom angled mounting pads, 8’ wiring harness and a distribution block to make for the perfect and indestructible lighting kit. The kit comes with 4 A-Series LED Lights.
- 4 A-Series LED Lights (with 15' leads)
- Variety of LED Colors Available
- Includes: Wire Harness (Customizable for use on Jeep/Truck or Trailer)
LED Colors Available:
Watts 16W Amp Draw 1.2A LED's 12 Raw Lumens 1600 Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics High Power Family A-Series