- Designed to be used with Kolpin Rear Trail Box (93201 - sold separately)
- Heavy duty 1/2” tubular steel construction
- Threaded tubular ends allow for easy mounting on molded box lids
- 26 inches long
- 8.5 inches wide
HAND GUARD WITH MIRROR 97300
- Constructed of durable molded polyurethane with Kolpin’s trademark Rhino Rib® reinforcement for added protection
- Features round, 3” (76.2mm) fisheye rearview mirror
- Universal fit design mounts directly to most ATV handlebars
- Does NOT fit Can-Am ATV’s with hand guards or Kawasaki
- Brute Force Models with plastic handlebar fascia
- Includes two hand guards and hardware
The wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks and holds lots of gear. Secure to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles. Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material. Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9"
- Equipped with storm flaps and zipper pulls
- Made of water-resistant material
ATV COVER 95110
- Made of dura-poly nylon to withstand all weather elements
- Reinforced tie-down grommets
- Available in Black only
- Standard size fits most ATV’s 400cc and smaller
- Standard Dimensions: 85” l x 35” w x 32” h
- *** Special note: cover must be removed for trailering
There is nothing more annoying and unsafe than the rattling and swaying caused by a loose-fitting hitch receivers. With Great Day’s new Hitch Stabilizer, all slack and movement can be eliminated with the turn of two screws.
The Hitch Stabilizer slips onto trailer hitches, hitch haulers---any piece of equipment requiring the use of a 2” hitch receiver---no tools needed. With two stabilizing 3/8” screws applying vertical and horizontal pressure to the hitch, side-to-side and up-and-down movement is totally eliminated. The Hitch Stabilizer is constructed of high-carbon steel---strong enough for the toughest load!
- Product Dimensions: 4" L x 4" W x 4" H
- Product Weight: 2.45 lbs.