- Fits most ATV’s
- Gel padding and ergonomic design provides maximum cushioning and temperature control for exceptional riding comfort
- Easy to install with velcro straps
- Front - 14 inches
- Back - 21 inches
- Length - 30 inches
Ultimate Strength Recovery and Tree-Saver Straps - 3" x 8' 23,500 lbsLearn More
These E-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your E-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
The ATV TEK Arch Series Fender Bag has a convenient zipper-free design with strap & buckle closures for quick access to your gear while at the same time sealing out dust and water with its arched lid. It has an adjustable top compartment with divided shelf and a separate storage pocket underneath. Made of PVC-coated, 600-denier polyester.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up
- 650 cubic inches of storage
- Custom flap allows for you to fit your drink of choice
- Dimensions: 24" L x 8" W x 6" D
- Aluminum Material
- Designed to work with the Synthetic cables
- Eliminates Cable pinch caused by Roller Fairleads and Synthetic cable
- Hardware Included (not shown)
- Bolt pattern is UTV standard 6.00"
- We also recommend using a Winch Saver (#ATV-WS) with these to avoid gouging from the cable hook.
- Eliminate rear suspension sag when under load
- Highly recommended for use with the Kolpin DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch System or for any heavy load
- Can be used for pulling a boat, trailer, ice house or even during ATV pulls
- Fits Can Am Outlander and Renegade ATV models (please review fit list for specific model listing)
Designed for the Kawasaki Teryx 4 (4-seater) UTV. This mount is designed to work with most of the winches with the 2-Hole mounting pattern of 3.100", the 4-Hole mounting pattern of 3.00"x4.875", and the 4-Hole WIDE mounting pattern of 3.00" x 6.60". It also requires a roller fairlead or hawse with a bolt up pattern of 4.875" or 6.000". Will NOT work with Warn Vantage 4000 due to lead rotation. ProVantage 3500 and 4500 will require Lead rotation.Learn More