- Constructed of steel with glass infused nylon plastic turn knob with a brass threaded insert
- 1/4-turn knob allows for quick & easy removal of the fuel pack from bracket
- Designed to hold (2) Kolpin Fuel Pack Jr. (sold separately)
- Mountable to any tubular ATV rack
- Uses minimal rack space
Designed for the Kawasaki Teryx 4 (4-seater) UTV. This mount is designed to work with most of the winches with the 2-Hole mounting pattern of 3.100", the 4-Hole mounting pattern of 3.00"x4.875", and the 4-Hole WIDE mounting pattern of 3.00" x 6.60". It also requires a roller fairlead or hawse with a bolt up pattern of 4.875" or 6.000". Will NOT work with Warn Vantage 4000 due to lead rotation. ProVantage 3500 and 4500 will require Lead rotation.Learn More
The ATV TEK Arch Series Fender Bag has a convenient zipper-free design with strap & buckle closures for quick access to your gear while at the same time sealing out dust and water with its arched lid. It has an adjustable top compartment with divided shelf and a separate storage pocket underneath. Made of PVC-coated, 600-denier polyester.
- 650 cubic inches of storage
- Custom flap allows for you to fit your drink of choice
- Dimensions: 24" L x 8" W x 6" D
The V-Grip™ features Variable Fit Technology that adapts to provide a customized fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The specialized Bow Limb Slot holds bow stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails. The Rock Solid low-profile mounting base adjusts to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks -- Also available in a low-profile handlebar mount.
- Includes rubber replacement straps
- Double rack design
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
$49.46Fits Following Models:
- All Generation Polaris ATV's with Rear Independent Suspension
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 600
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 700
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other receiver competitors our receivers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Soft cross pattern rubber grips provide increased cushioning and gripping power for items in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Heavy duty design carries guns, bows, fishing poles, ice augers, shovels, rakes, farm tools, etc.
- Kwik Clip design for on/off rotational in field adjustments
- Quick release button opens the grip quickly for easy access to gear
- Ratcheting design allows for securing items from 1-4 inch diameter
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System