Most pickup truck owners occasionally are faced with the need to haul materials and equipment longer than the bed of the truck. With Great Day’s Rapid Rack, be ready to lock, load and haul in just minutes!
The Rapid Rack includes two universal-fitting support racks—together providing the means to carry up to 200 lbs of cargo. The racks adjust for different bed widths and attach securely at the stake pocket holes with “J” bolts—no drilling required. When the job is done, remove the Rapid Rack and transform the truck back to a “slick ride”---the “work truck” look is gone!
The rack is 65” wide (inside dimensions) and will fit trucks with bed widths of 62” to 65”. This item is only intended for full size trucks. It will not fit any small or mid size truck.
The Rapid Rack is constructed of 1½” aircraft aluminum, finished with super-tough black powder-coat enamel and weighs only 24 lbs---fits compactly in a 33 x 30 x 4 carton for easy storage.Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Include: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 60 Amp Draw 4.35 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 5280 Lux @ 10m 2920 Beam Distance 1081 m Peak Beam Intensity 292,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot Family E-Series
- Model: U4500w UTV Series (WIDE)
- Rated Line Pull: 4500 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.7 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 166:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical
- Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 2" (D) x 4.92" (L)
- Cable: 15/64" (D) x 52' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch with optional dash mount bracket and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions: 16.22" L x 4.55" D x 5" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model UTV)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.00" x 6.60" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 37 lbs. (complete kit)
A convenient, hitch-mounted cargo hauler with a folding ramp, the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Rampup Carrier makes loading and hauling medical scooters and small equipment easy. This durable, aircraft-grade aluminum cargo cradle features a roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails and a folding loading ramp that extends 60'' for easy loading. The Hitch-N-Ride's cargo platform also features four tie-down eyelets to help you lock down your valuable cargo during transport. Grip ridges on both the platform and loading ramp ensure safer, non-slip loading. Quick-clip pins hold ramp in place when folded up for transport. Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver. Weight: 42 lbs. Weight capacity: 500 lbs. Powder coat enamel finish.
- Easy loading and hauling of small equipment, medical scooters, and more
- Heavy-duty hitch mounted cargo cradle with fold down ramp
- Loading ramp extends out 60'' for easier loading
- Strong aircraft-grade aluminum construction — strong 500 lb. capacity
- Roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails
- Lightweight - 42 lbs.
- Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver
Out of stock
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperaturesLearn More
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
Out of stock