- 2" receiver hitch for Honda Rancher AT models
- Frame mounted long lasting powder coat finish for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities
- Kolpin hitches are the heaviest duty hitches on the market!
- For off-road use only
- Made in the USA
The ATV TEK 2” Trio Receiver accepts standard accessories and installs solidly with improved movement-eliminating mounting hardware. The patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle. Hitch pin included.
- Welded-on 2" ball on a 3" rise
- Reinforced tow loop/tie-down point
- Movement eliminating mounting hardware
- Quiet Tek wedge reduces hitch rattle
Brand new "KFI" REAR 2" Receiver for the following Polaris RZR:
- All Polaris RZR 800's
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" steel
- Unlike all other competitors our products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- No Mounting Hardware required
- Satisfaction guarantee
TRAILTEC RACK PAD 91885 Realtree
- 600 x 600D poly/pvc fabric
- (7) Velcro straps for easy attachment to ATV racks or composite racks
- 3” open cell foam for riding comfort
- 1/2” closed cell foam on base forn shock absorption
- Great pad for dogs, kids, sporting events, fishing boats, etc.
- Reduces shock and discomfort from ATV racks
- Easily folds in half for shipping/storage or to double the cushioning effect
- Dimensions: 36” l x 15” w x 3” h
If hunting to you could mean using a shotgun, rifle, bow or muzzleloader the FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and an amazing 16 inches of width adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows. The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails. The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.
- Includes rubber replacement straps
- Double rack design
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More
- Low Profile
- Sloped Attach Points
- 3/16" Grade 50 American Steel
- Powder Coated tough
This plow mount only works with the KFI Plow Mount System.Learn More
- Fits Gun Boot® IV and Gun Boot® 6.0 cases only!
- All-metal constructed loop bracket
- Bracket can be adjusted to multiple angle positions between 0° and 45°
- Rubber coated ring holds your Gun Boot® case securely
- Locking pin prevents additional movement and vibration when bouncing over rugged terrain
- Compact design provides more room on ATV racks
- Custom design base plate incorporates built-in KXP mounting system
- Compatible with Polaris® composite ATV racks using the Polaris® Lock & Ride® System