- Constructed of steel with glass infused nylon plastic turn knob with a brass threaded insert
- ¼-turn action knob allows for quick and easy removal of the fuel pack from bracket
- Designed to vertically mount the packs off your ATV rack, leaving plenty of room for your other gear
- Quick and secure reattachment
- Mount the large, 4 gal. Kolpin Fuel Pack vertically on your ATV rack with the use of (2) two Fuel Pack Brackets
- Uses minimal rack space
There is nothing more annoying and unsafe than the rattling and swaying caused by a loose-fitting hitch receivers. With Great Day’s new Hitch Stabilizer, all slack and movement can be eliminated with the turn of two screws.
The Hitch Stabilizer slips onto trailer hitches, hitch haulers---any piece of equipment requiring the use of a 2” hitch receiver---no tools needed. With two stabilizing 3/8” screws applying vertical and horizontal pressure to the hitch, side-to-side and up-and-down movement is totally eliminated. The Hitch Stabilizer is constructed of high-carbon steel---strong enough for the toughest load!
- Product Dimensions: 4" L x 4" W x 4" H
- Product Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Easy to carry for Trailside repairs
- Compact durable carry case
- Metric tools
18 Piece Kit Includes:
- Fabric Case with Zipper
- 8" Adjustable Wrench
- 14 mm Combination Wrenches
- 5" Locking Pliers
- Spark Plug Socket (13/16" & 5/8")
- Spark Plug Handle
- Multi Function Screw Driver
- Electrical Tape
- 3,4,5 & 6mm Hex Key Wrench
- Nylon Zip Tie
- Square, Cotton Weave Rag
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Aluminum Material
- Designed to work with the Synthetic cables
- Eliminates Cable pinch caused by Roller Fairleads and Synthetic cable
- Hardware Included (not shown)
- Bolt pattern is ATV standard 4.875"
- We also recommend using a KFI Cable Hook Stopper (ATV-CHS) with these to avoid gouging from the cable hook
- Keeps the snow from flying back in your face.
- Will work on both the State Plow and Bearforce Plow Blades.
- Comes in 72" length, but can be cut to fit any blade size.
- Hardware and instructions included.
- Comes standard on the State Plows.
- On some blades, drilling may be required.
Out of stock