- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Drilling is required using the included drilling template
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
The heavy-duty, powder coated ATV Wire Unroller is perfect for tough fencing jobs in tight places. This fencer's helper handles an entire roll of fencing wire and allows your ATV to do the work of a crew. Let this tough tool stand in for a handful of helpers. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon Series.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs (907 kgs)
- Motor: 1.0 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: Dual Relays and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Pull and Turn
- Brake: Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 50' (3.9mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: Handle Bar Mounted Rocker Switch
- Dimensions: 11.0” L x 4.1” D x 4.1” H (285mm L x 105mm D x 105mm H)
- Drum Diameter: Drum Diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: Drum Length: 2.83” (72.0mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.15" (80mm) on center
- Installed Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.44 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 18.75 lbs (8.5 kgs)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 10.0 FPM (3.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,000 lbs: 100 Amps Motor Draw / 2.5 FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
Dimensions Base Plate 16" x 8.5" Tube Length 18.5" Total Height from Trailer Deck 20" Coupler Total Length 9.5"
When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.Learn More
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
- Manually Raise and Lower any ATV Plow System Easily from the Driver's Seat
- Attaches to front rack with the included EZ Mount system
- Ratcheting handle allows user to lock blade in any of four positions
- Operates with minimal lifting effort
- Works with most ATV plow systems
- Contoured design allows for minimum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Separate heavy duty keyed lockable center latch
- Dimensions: 30.25” l x 13.5” w x 8.8” h
- Zipperless Design
- Adjustable interior divider allows for gear organization and added protection
- Form-fitted rain/dust cover included
- Internal Sta-Con frame construction maintains bag shape and provides extra protection for your cargo
- Two metal cam buckles for quick/secure attachment
- Fully lined interior is light grey in color for high visibility
- Reflective material enhances visibility to provide a safer riding experience
- Dimensions: 15” l x 36” w x 14.5” h
- 4.5 cubic ft of storage
- Available in Black or Realtree® All Purpose™
- Stationary rail system mounts behind driver and passenger on UTV roll bar
- Universal mounting options for many Kolpin accessories
- Accommodates Kolpin Gear Grips, Rhino Grips, Fuel Packs, Gun Boot® IV, 5.0 and 6.0 cases, Boottector® Bracket, and ATV/UTV Basket.
- Injection molded mounts accommodate tubing sizes from 1.25” - 2”
- Rail is made with heavy-duty 7 gauge extruded anodized black aluminum
- Cut-to-fit design
- Includes one versatile Gear Rail Bracket (26500)
**Utility Gear Rail System is NOT recommended for use with a rear shield attachedLearn More