- 100% MADE IN USA
- Same tube size as OEM Front Bumper.
- Constructed of steel
- Unlike all other competitors our bumpers are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated Black Wrinkle (textured) for supreme durability
- Bumper tilts with the bed
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Faster and stronger than straps alone
- Secures your ATV or UTV to your trailer for safe transport
- Prevents forward, backward, and side movement
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the floor of your trailer
- Takes up minimal floor space
- Comes with bolts for wood or steel trailer beds
The heavy-duty, powder coated ATV Wire Unroller is perfect for tough fencing jobs in tight places. This fencer's helper handles an entire roll of fencing wire and allows your ATV to do the work of a crew. Let this tough tool stand in for a handful of helpers. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
- Contoured design allows for minimum sight reduction while operating ATV
- Great storage for supplies and equipment
- Double wall lid construction for added rigidity
- Roto-molded UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) construction
- Separate heavy duty keyed lockable center latch
- Dimensions: 30.25” l x 13.5” w x 8.8” h
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon Series.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs (907 kgs)
- Motor: 1.0 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: Dual Relays and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Pull and Turn
- Brake: Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 50' (3.9mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: Handle Bar Mounted Rocker Switch
- Dimensions: 11.0” L x 4.1” D x 4.1” H (285mm L x 105mm D x 105mm H)
- Drum Diameter: Drum Diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: Drum Length: 2.83” (72.0mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.15" (80mm) on center
- Installed Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.44 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 18.75 lbs (8.5 kgs)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 10.0 FPM (3.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,000 lbs: 100 Amps Motor Draw / 2.5 FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed
The secret to making a “Custom Cart” a truly functional hunting machine is in finding ways to transport hunting gear. The Power-Ride Gun Rack is the perfect solution—it will attach to either the front or rear frame of the vehicle and hold two rifles, shotguns or muzzleloaders safely and securely as you travel to your favorite hunting location.
Unlike conventional gun racks that only install one way, the patented Power-Ride Rack can be positioned to either the inside or outside of the vehicle’s frame—giving you many choices of access to your trusty weapons. The Power-Ride features the Slide-Lock mounting system that allows rock-solid installation on the vehicle in just seconds with absolutely no tools needed. The super-soft gun clips have adjustable, stretch holding straps to insure secure transport even over the roughest terrain.
The Power-Ride is constructed of tough aircraft aluminum and has a hard-as-nails powder-coat paint finish. It works perfectly on all popular brands of custom carts including Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, Ruff-N-Tuff, Bad Boy and others that have a rack mounting width from 36” to 50”.Learn More
With most brands of UTV’s--straight off the showroom floor--access to the UTV bed is challenging to say the least. The Hitch-Step attaches to the UTV hitch receiver and provides “walk-in” access—in spite of the awkward height of UTV beds.
The all-aircraft-aluminum Hitch-Step includes a 14” wide x 16” long folding platform that features slip-resistant gripping ridges and cable suspension that provides a 300 lb weight limit. The Hitch-Step is positioned out of the way, but at the perfect point for safe step up into UTV bed. It even folds up under the UTV bed during travel.Learn More
- Manually Raise and Lower any ATV Plow System Easily from the Driver's Seat
- Attaches to front rack with the included EZ Mount system
- Ratcheting handle allows user to lock blade in any of four positions
- Operates with minimal lifting effort
- Works with most ATV plow systems
When you head to the woods, you want to use every inch of your UTV space wisely. You want a lot of leg room, a lot of passenger room, and especially a lot of equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly to the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with velcro straps. Your guns are safe and secure, even over rough terrain. The Power-Ride includes a unique mounting base that attaches to the UTV frame and adjusts to fit all popular brands. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds, making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV—the next, you have a hunting machine!
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasting, dependable service. It fits all popular brands and models of UTV’s with a rack mounting width of 50” to 64”.Learn More
- Stationary rail system mounts behind driver and passenger on UTV roll bar
- Universal mounting options for many Kolpin accessories
- Accommodates Kolpin Gear Grips, Rhino Grips, Fuel Packs, Gun Boot® IV, 5.0 and 6.0 cases, Boottector® Bracket, and ATV/UTV Basket.
- Injection molded mounts accommodate tubing sizes from 1.25” - 2”
- Rail is made with heavy-duty 7 gauge extruded anodized black aluminum
- Cut-to-fit design
- Includes one versatile Gear Rail Bracket (26500)
**Utility Gear Rail System is NOT recommended for use with a rear shield attachedLearn More