The Tarter 4'x4' ATV Chain Harrow with a 4' drawbar can be hooked up to garden tractors or ATVs. Either can pull this flexible Chain Harrow with ease. Clearing paths or grading driveways can be very time consuming. The Tarter 4'4' is an ideal product for dragging driveways, and riding tracks. Clearing paths can be done easily; even smoothing yards or gardens can be done quickly and easily. This chain harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to be set up when pulled to grab the soil in gardens or to grade surfaces.
If you need to smooth your garden for vegetable planting, want to clear your driveway, or maybe you need to clear some paths on your property this Tarter 4'4' Chain harrow is perfect for any job that you need to do around your property. The chain harrow will help you get the job done quickly and easily, and have your property looking great in no time at all. In today's busy world, it is important to get work done quickly and easily and the Tarter 4' x 4' ATV Chain Harrow with 4' Draw bar ATVH44 enables you to do that.
- Approximate weight 73 lbs.
- 4 ft. draw bar
- Dozens of metal teeth to grab
- Easy set up
- Hooks to ATVs or garden tractors
- 1 year warranty
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces ATV and UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most ATV’s or UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Honda Models require an additional adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 4.5”
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most ATV or UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!Learn More
Easily change out your blades with Swisher's Blade Mounting Kit. This blade mount adapter is used with Swisher's blades 18749 and 18750. Attaches easily to Swisher's 2646 Universal Mounting Kit or the 10260 UTV Universal Receiver Mounting Kit. Made in the USALearn More
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface.
Note: This is just the chain harrow. The drawbar model number is ATVDB4Learn More
- Accommodates up to two adult helmets or other large items
- Heavy duty, black rotomolded and UV-stabilized LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- Easily mounts to tubular or composite racks using four U-bolts and sealing washers
- Includes comfortable padded backrest and seat cushion
- Lockable latch
Any ATV can be improved to be more functional by adding a good rear rack. Great Day’s new Mighty-Lite Rear Rack is the ultimate rear rack for a four-wheeler—it combines the incredible strength and light weight of aircraft aluminum with sleek, good looks and universal fitting. The Mighty-Lite fits most Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and other brands of ATV’s. Unlike steel mesh racks, the Might-Lite rack will never rust and will provide years of dependable service. The Might-Lite comes with an unheard of FIVE year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship!
The Mighty-Lite provides a generous-sized cargo basket with its measurements of 41” wide, 26” deep and 7” deep. Weighing only 14 lbs, the MightyLite rack adds very little to the weight of the vehicle while providing an incredible hauling capacity. The Mighty-Lite installs with Great Day’s clever new accessory attachment hardware. It is finished with “hard as nails” powder-coat black enamel.Learn More
When you head to the woods in your UTV, you want to use every inch of your space wisely - to make the most of leg room, passenger room and, especially, equipment storage room. The Power-Ride allows you to transport two firearms safely, securely and out of the way.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack mounts snugly at the back of the UTV cab and holds two guns in protective, super-soft cradles with Velcro retainer straps - safe and secure even in rough terrain rides.
The Power-Ride Gun Rack includes a unique mounting base that attaches to UTV frames measuring 50 inches to 64 inches wide and adjusts to fit all popular brands of UTV’s. With the turn of two wing-knobs, the Power-Ride can be installed or removed in seconds making it the most versatile, most convenient accessory ever! One minute you have a plain UTV - the next, you are ready for the hunt.
The Power-Ride is framed in super-strong aircraft aluminum and finished with tough, powder-coat paint for years of lasing, dependable service.
- 50" to 64" rollbar width
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 51" x 12" x 7"
- Assembled Dimensions: Adjustable length x 19.5" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 9.5 lbs.
The Lock-it Rite ATV System is a security and safety device uniquely designed to fit any pick-up truck with a 2" receiver. Prevent foward, backward, and side movement and protect against the ATV entering the cab in event of an accident. Built in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver - ideal for pulling a small trailer.
- Faster and stronger than using tie-down straps
- Universal fit to any pick-up truck with 2" receiver
- Easy Installation / removal
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ideal for ATV's and smaller UTV's that can fit in a truck bed
- Incorporated accessory trailer hitch - rated 2,000 lb towing weight and 250 lb tongue weight
- Another industry first from Kolpin – the only ATV/UTV hard case for tactical weapons!
- Specifically designed for sporting/tactical rifles up to 44” in length
- Ample space for 50mm scopes, and even attached bi-pods
- Hinged hatchback design provides quick access with snap close, lockable lid
- Includes revolutionary soft Transport™ case with full length zipper that unfolds into a gun rug or shooting mat
The Chisel / Tine Plow is a perfect implement for initial soil preparation. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through hard pack soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Attach to the 1-Point Lift System with a single pin.
- Six (6), replaceable cutting edge tines
- Unit is 50" wide with 12" tall tines
- Easy one pin mounting with the included pin
- weight: 40.70 lbs