$22.97Fits Following Models:
- 2003 - 2005 Honda Rincon 650
- 2006 - 2012 Honda Rincon 680
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16" Grade 50 steel and 3/8" thick at ball mounting location
- Takes all 3/4" Shank Balls
- Required OEM Spec
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- All mounting hardware included
- Complete installation instructions included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Delrin Bushings
- Zinc Plated Rollers
- Powder Coated Metallic Silver
- Hardware Included
- WIDE Bolt pattern is UTV standard 6.00"
Works as a Replacement for the Following Winches
- KFI: U4000w
- Warn: RT40 / XT40
- All other WIDE winches that require the 6.00" 2-Hole bolt pattern
<p><strong>Product Features</strong></p>Learn More
<p>GEARTECTOR® MITTS Black<br /><br /></p>
<li>Extra large, reinforced opening for easy access to handlebars</li>
<li>Plush lining to keep your hands warm</li>
<li>Simple locking draw cord to securely seal to handlebars</li>
<li>Durable Rhino plate front panel for abrasion resistance</li>
<li>Roomy interior allows complete access to all controls</li>
Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 4,000 lbs. including the EX1, X1, X2, LT2000, UT3000, LT3000ATV, S3000, S4000, Terra 25 and Terra 35.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 8,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More