UTV owners, dress up your machine for a hunting "party" or an afternoon picnic while increasing your passenger capacity by two!
The Deluxe Rumble Seat will add a touch of class to any popular utility vehicle. Features plush, durable, 600 denier PVC coated polyester vinyl cushions mounted on a handsome aircraft aluminum frame. Cushions and frame come in a deep, rich black color that complements all brands of UTV's.
Deluxe Rumble Seats don't just look good, they perform! Each one comes with seat belts to insure safe transport of your passengers. They also feature quick-detach brackets that allows instant installation and removal to accommodate changing needs.
In a matter of minutes, transform your UTV from a workhorse, hauling machine to an off-road taxi - dressed for a Sunday afternoon ride.Learn More
- Ideal for removing small stumps or trees, recovering vehicles, and more
- Can be used on ATVs, SUVs, or tractors
- smooth action ratchet crank provides pulling power up to 9,500 lbs for rolling stock
- 88' of 3/8" gauge steel cable with drop forged, galvanized steel clevis grab hook
- Includes 12 volt DC Hookup Wires
A convenient, hitch-mounted cargo hauler with a folding ramp, the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Rampup Carrier makes loading and hauling medical scooters and small equipment easy. This durable, aircraft-grade aluminum cargo cradle features a roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails and a folding loading ramp that extends 60'' for easy loading. The Hitch-N-Ride's cargo platform also features four tie-down eyelets to help you lock down your valuable cargo during transport. Grip ridges on both the platform and loading ramp ensure safer, non-slip loading. Quick-clip pins hold ramp in place when folded up for transport. Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver. Weight: 42 lbs. Weight capacity: 500 lbs. Powder coat enamel finish.
- Easy loading and hauling of small equipment, medical scooters, and more
- Heavy-duty hitch mounted cargo cradle with fold down ramp
- Loading ramp extends out 60'' for easier loading
- Strong aircraft-grade aluminum construction — strong 500 lb. capacity
- Roomy 28''D x 50''L cargo area with 7''H rails
- Lightweight - 42 lbs.
- Mounts in any standard 2'' trailer hitch receiver
The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery
Superwinch synthetic ropes are genuine AmSteel-Blue™ with Samthane™, a special coating to help resist abrasion. The raw material in AmSteel-Blue™ is made from genuine Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE fiber, "which is the worlds strongest fiber™" made by Sampson Rope Technologies.
AmSteel®-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel—yet it floats. AmSteel®-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Average strength is 5,400 lbs. and minimum strength is 4,900 lbs. Elastic elongation is only 0.96% at 30% of the break strength.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.3 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Synthetic 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Blue Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (335mm L x 114mm D x 122mm)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 6.66" (76mm x 169mm)
- Installed Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 23.7 lbs (10.8 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 25 Amps Motor Draw / 25.0 FPM (7.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,500 lbs: 162 Amps Motor Draw / 9.5 FPM (2.9 MPM) Line Speed
Garden tractors or ATVs can pull this flexible Chain Harrow. Ideal for smoothing yards or garden soil and dragging driveways, riding tracks or arena footing. This harrow allows dozens of metal teeth to set up when pulled to grab the soil or grade surface. Harrows are 4' x 8'Learn More