Why don’t UTV’s come with mirrors? No need to worry, the ATV TEK Clearview UTV Mirror solves all your problems. The convex shape enhances field of view and the integrated vibration dampener reduces vibration and increases visibility as you head down the bumpy trail! The universal low-profile mounting design allows you to mount to any tube from 1” to 2.5” and is compatible with most windshields! 4-way adjustment gives you flexibility in orienting the mirror high, low, inside or outside, along with the patent pending spline design allows you to micro-adjust to the perfect position. The new breakaway feature allows the mirror to “breakaway” when contacted and gives you the ability to swing the mirror in when trailering or in tight spaces.
- Mounts to left or right side
The wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks and holds lots of gear. Secure to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles. Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material. Equipped with storm flaps and deluxe zipper pulls.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9"
- Equipped with storm flaps and zipper pulls
- Made of water-resistant material
- Adjustable to Fit Most Scooters
- Great for Personal Gear or Cold Beverages
- 2 Large Zippered Compartments
- Watertight Compartments Hold up to 24 - 12 oz. Cans plus Ice
- Durable 600-denier Water-Resistant Polyester Construction
- Color: Black
The ATV TEK Trio 2” hitch’s patent pending “C” channel design guarantees maximum strength as well as giving a 3” rise for optimal towing height. The Trio Hitch features a welded-on 2” ball, reinforced tow loop/tie-down point and a clevis-pin hole. The included Quiet Tek wedge installs between the hitch and the receiver to minimize hitch rattle.
- Hitch pin included.
- Fits all 2” receivers.
$33.26Fits Following Models:
- 2002 - 2004 Arctic Cat 250 / 300 / 375 / 400 / 500 / 650 2x4 & 4x4
- 2005 Arctic Cat 250 / 300 / 400 2x4 & 4x4 and 500 4x4 Automatic TRV (will not 2005 4x4 Automatic TBX)
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 1/4" steel
- Unlike all other mount competitors our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Designed to Work With the Following Winches
- KFI: A2500 / A3000
- Warn : U2500 / A2000 / A2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce
- Warn : RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : 4-Hole Mounted ATV2500 / ATV3000
- MILE MARKER : PE2500 / VMX2.5
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018
- VENOM : 2000/2500/3000/3500/4000X-H (Hardcore Series)
- THIS MOUNT WILL WORK WITH MOST 2-HOLE MOUNTES WINCHES SUCH AS SUPERWINCH AND CHAMPION ALONG WITH THE ADDITIONAL PURCHASE OF THE CONVERTER MOUNT #100480
- Easy to carry for Trailside repairs
- Compact durable carry case
- Metric tools
18 Piece Kit Includes:
- Fabric Case with Zipper
- 8" Adjustable Wrench
- 14 mm Combination Wrenches
- 5" Locking Pliers
- Spark Plug Socket (13/16" & 5/8")
- Spark Plug Handle
- Multi Function Screw Driver
- Electrical Tape
- 3,4,5 & 6mm Hex Key Wrench
- Nylon Zip Tie
- Square, Cotton Weave Rag
- Air Pressure Gauge
Designed for winches with a rated line pull up to 5,000 lbs. including the X3, Terra 45 and S5000.
The Superwinch pulley block is specifically designed for maximizing the pulling power of a winch. This 10,000 lb pulley block allows the winch to effectively use the power of the “double line pull”.
The hook on the pulley block is removed and the winch cable line is run over the pulley. The pulley block hook is then replaced and then attached to a strap wrapped on the forward fixed-object. The hook on the winch cable end is attached to the front of the vehicle being pulled-or to a fixed object close to the front of the vehicle.Learn More
If hunting to you could mean using a shotgun, rifle, bow or muzzleloader the FlexGrip™ Pro is the rack you need! It features 15% larger forks for extended carrying capabilities, 360 degrees of rotation and an amazing 16 inches of width adjustment for the perfect fit every time. All rack adjustments can be made in the field without tools. The forks feature Variable Fit Technology that adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows. The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs. Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails. The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.
- Includes rubber replacement straps
Features Variable Fit Teknology (VFT)
Variable Fit Technology adapts to provide a custom fit for guns, guns in a soft case and bows.
The specialized Bow Limb Slot keeps bows stable and is compatible with modern parallel limb designs.
Air TEK suspension isolates shock and vibration to protect your gear while on the trails.
The rock solid low-profile mounting bases adjust to provide a custom fit on tubular or composite racks.Learn More